dalethebouncer

request for evidence

11 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

i just recieved a letter requesting additional evidence. they want two visa photos of me and my fiancee. my question is why do they need two photos of me? i am here in us. and my fiance is in the philippines. my notice of action was recieved on april 1st 2005. we still have nothing but this request. also my fiance is pregnant with my child is there anyway that we can expedite the visa service? any help will help thanks.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
i just recieved a letter requesting additional evidence. they want two visa photos of me and my fiancee. my question is why do they need two photos of me? i am here in us. and my fiance is in the philippines. my notice of action was recieved on april 1st 2005. we still have nothing but this request. also my fiance is pregnant with my child is there anyway that we can expedite the visa service? any help will help thanks.

As to why they need 2 visa photos of you, who can say? But they do. They attach them to your file for their records. Your NOA1 was long ago, you certainly have had a long wait. An RFE is a good thing though, as it usually means you will be approved not long after you submit your requested evidence.

The issue of pregnancy has been discussed in these forums several times. There is no way you can speed up the process based on a pregnant fiance. The reasons are many, but if you get your RFE returned soon this should be a moot point as it will get things moving fast, in theory.

K1 Visa Process long ago and far away...

02/09/06 - NOA1 date

12/17/06 - Married!

AOS Process a fading memory...

01/31/07 - Mailed AOS/EAD package for Olga and Anya

06/01/07 - Green card arrived in mail

Removing Conditions

03/02/09 - Mailed I-751 package (CSC)

03/06/09 - Check cashed

03/10/09 - Recieved Olga's NOA1

03/28/09 - Olga did biometrics

05/11/09 - Anya recieved NOA1 (took a call to USCIS to take care of it, oddly, they were helpful)

2 visa photos of the petitioner and the recepiant are in the directions to be filed with the G-325A Biographic information

Instructions of the I-129F ;) Everything submitted is submitted with the I-129F.

dalethebouncer,

Did you not send them when you first submitted the I-129F? If not they are required in order for your petition to be processed. Send them and hopefully you will get your approval soon :thumbs:

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

The instructions on the I-129F only request "a" passport style photo.

When you get them taken though, you usually get two.

04/13/06 - I-129F mailed

04/18/06 - NOA1

08/30/06 - NOA2

09/26/06 - received at NVC

09/27/06 - forwarded to consulate

20/11/06 - visa in my pocket!

14/01/07 - POE

13/04/07 - marriage

27/04/07 docs sent in for AOS, EAD, AP

26/06/07 - biometrics appointment

02/17/07 - AP and EAD arrive

03/03/08 - Infopass - where the heck is my AOS interview?? No one knows!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

umm i thought it was only one of each they wanted when you initially file hence thats what we did I think, now I am worried :(

Lina (UKC)

PLEASE REMEMBER TO UPDATE YOUR TIMELINE AS THE STATISTICS ON THIS FORUM ARE CALCULATED VIA THE TIMELINES. PLEASE GO TO: http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

WAITING FOR AN INTERVIEW DATE AT LONDON? COME JOIN US HERE: <a

London Interview list

http://www.frappr.com/visaapplicantsvianebraska/map]http://www.frappr.com/visaapplicantsvianebraska/map</a>

Frapper map of the world for those who applied for marriage based visa through Nebraska, It's a good way to actually see where people are, if anyone is near you, send messages to discuss, vent, or share even meet up!!!

27 Feb. 2006: K1 petition sent to Nebraska Service Centre

2 March 2006: NOA1 dated (received in mail on 9 March 2006)

4 May 2006: NOA2!!!!! (DAY 66)

8 May 2006: File Sent to NVC (as stated on email dated 9 May)

24 May 2006: NVC sends our file to London Embassy

8 June 2006: Packet 3 arrives (DAY 101)

25 August 2006: Pack 3 sent to London Embassy registered post

29 August 2006: London Embassy receives my Pack 3 - 9/9/06 pack 4 arrives

SEPT 2006:APPLICATION PUT ON HOLD - WE HAD A FALLING OUT.

MAY 2007:RESUMED THE VISA APPLICATION

6 June 2007: Medical @ 2.30pm - need to get anew GP letter and psychiatric evaluation

7 June 2007: INTERVIEW @ 10am - waiting for new police record letter

3 July 2007: APPROVED/Visa arrives

Filed: Timeline

Lina,

Note that dalethebouncer's post was ambiguous - he wrote "two visa photos of me and my fiancee", he did not write "two visa photos each of me and my fiancee". One photo each, which is what the I-129f instruction asks for, would be two photos.

Don't worry yet, unless that's what turns you on.

Yodrak

umm i thought it was only one of each they wanted when you initially file hence thats what we did I think, now I am worried :(

Lina (UKC)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

LOL Yodrak - no it doesnt turn me on - I just get so freaked out thinking and wandering if we did everything right. Infact I have a bit of a wait as we only have our NOA1 and yet I seem to stress over it, I'm on this site everyday lol cant get away from it!! I think it is making me ill :( I will have to tear myself away from the puter just so I can keep my insanity :)

Lina (UKC)

Lina,

Note that dalethebouncer's post was ambiguous - he wrote "two visa photos of me and my fiancee", he did not write "two visa photos each of me and my fiancee". One photo each, which is what the I-129f instruction asks for, would be two photos.

Yodrak

Lina (UKC)

PLEASE REMEMBER TO UPDATE YOUR TIMELINE AS THE STATISTICS ON THIS FORUM ARE CALCULATED VIA THE TIMELINES. PLEASE GO TO: http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

WAITING FOR AN INTERVIEW DATE AT LONDON? COME JOIN US HERE: <a

London Interview list

http://www.frappr.com/visaapplicantsvianebraska/map]http://www.frappr.com/visaapplicantsvianebraska/map</a>

Frapper map of the world for those who applied for marriage based visa through Nebraska, It's a good way to actually see where people are, if anyone is near you, send messages to discuss, vent, or share even meet up!!!

27 Feb. 2006: K1 petition sent to Nebraska Service Centre

2 March 2006: NOA1 dated (received in mail on 9 March 2006)

4 May 2006: NOA2!!!!! (DAY 66)

8 May 2006: File Sent to NVC (as stated on email dated 9 May)

24 May 2006: NVC sends our file to London Embassy

8 June 2006: Packet 3 arrives (DAY 101)

25 August 2006: Pack 3 sent to London Embassy registered post

29 August 2006: London Embassy receives my Pack 3 - 9/9/06 pack 4 arrives

SEPT 2006:APPLICATION PUT ON HOLD - WE HAD A FALLING OUT.

MAY 2007:RESUMED THE VISA APPLICATION

6 June 2007: Medical @ 2.30pm - need to get anew GP letter and psychiatric evaluation

7 June 2007: INTERVIEW @ 10am - waiting for new police record letter

3 July 2007: APPROVED/Visa arrives

Lina,

Yodrak

Lina (UKC)

That's how I read it as well.

As far as expediting the petition because she is pregnant, I don't think that is something that is routine nor can you expect. Maybe some consulates will take pity on you but it isn't something that they are required to do, as far as I know.

Naturalization

=======================================

02/02/2015 - Filed Dallas lockbox. Atlanta office.

02/13/2015 - NOA received

03/10/2015 - Biometrics

03/12/2015 - In-Line for Interview

04/09/2015 - E-notification for Interview Letter

05/18/2015 - Interview - passed!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

As far as expediting your visa ...I would say there is no chance you can do that specially if you filed in Philippines. Philippines is one of the country that has hundreds of applicants everyday may it be k1,k2, k4, cr1 etc...

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

Two photos is part of the packet. It doesn't really matter what they use them for, they request .. you provide ... or they deny.

Edited by meddykomp

I-130

2005-09-23 Sent I-130.

2005-10-05 I-130 NOA1

2006-02-19 *touched*

2006-02-21 RFE

2006-03-09 RFE received by CSC

2006-03-29 I-130 NOA2

2006-03-31 *touched*

2006-04-01 *touched*

2006-04-12 NVC assigned case number

I-129F

2005-11-18 I-129F Sent

2005-11-29 I-129F NOA1

2005-12-27 I-129F RFE :(

2006-01-13 I-129F RFE Reply sent.

2006-01-25 *touched*

2006-01-26 I-129F RFE received

2006-04-04 *touched*

2006-04-04 NOA2 **approved!!!**

2006-04-20 NVC assigned case number

2006-04-21 case forwarded to embassy

2006-04-26 packet 3 received

2006-05-02 packet 3 sent

2006-05-04 packet 4 received

2006-05-15 Interview in Stockholm **APPROVED**

2006-05-23 My sweetie is coming home!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.