Henia

Thursday

125 posts in this topic

Hell, yeah, they will continue, just like your EMPTY threats. Worried? No, I have no reason to be worried. Conspiacy theorist? No, we all have read the conspiracy admitted here on this thread. I've done nothing to expose you, you expose yourselves. Jean was right when she expressed disgust for what happens here. Doodle was right to question why someone would do to Private what was done. I'm right to stand up to people who so indignantly point their poisoned fingers at others. You think you're so in control, but you're not. You're merely posturing. You have nothing to back up your claims about me or anyone else, but what else are you going to say? What else can you say? Talking out of both sides of your mouths about wanting things to be good here, while claiming at the same time to be gathering "incriminating" evidence about people to try to shut them down is LOW. You say I've got a problem? Oh, honey, I don't stoop to that level, and never will.

You are hysterical :lol: The drama of it all. "think you're so in control", "try to shut them down", "I don't want to hear another word". This is funnier than the cloaks and cabal. :thumbs:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Thanks for trying, Jean. I appreciate it. However, peezy has no immigration process to frustrate her, and I don't find mine to be all that frustrating, no denial involved. In fact, I'm surprised at how many who already have their SO here can't seem to enjoy them and their lives together without still harboring an urge to cause harm to others. Like many others here, I'm sure, I just found out how far some will go to maintain a contradiction between wanting things to be calm and safe here, and satisfying a drama fix thru gossip. Safety is not is well served by threats, intimidation and refusal to stay ones own acts of aggression and divisivness. We are not all on the same level when it comes to the need to control and suppress. Some are more ruthless and cavalier than others. So much for making this a caring board.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

This has all gone just way too far.

It doesn't take a lot to add one and one to get two (by connecting posts here and somewhere else). Maybe pointing that out wasn't the most appropriate thing. However, by constantly trying to prove how one thinks they are up on a pedastal because of the so-called volume of PM's, age, or one of a myriad of other inane agruments, in my mind, is a heck of a lot worse.

Twila

P.S. The report button is so much better than the ignore feature.

OUR VISA JOURNEY

02/24/05 - Mailed K-1 to TSC

03/18/05 - K-1 Approval from CSC

06/16/05 - K-1 Interview in Casablanca, Morocco

06/29/05 - K-1 Visa issued

07/07/05 - SO arrives in US

07/22/05 - Married in religious ceremony and reception with family & friends

07/25/05 - Married in civil ceremony

09/14/05 - Mailed AOS/EAD

12/28/05 - AOS/EAD biometrics in West Palm Beach

01/03/06 - EAD card arrives

03/08/06 - AOS interview and AOS approval in West Palm Beach

03/13/06 - Welcome to America letter arrives

03/18/06 - Green card arrives in mail

12/10/07 - I-751 mailed to TSC

12/26/07 - NOA receipt date (from transfer to VSC)

02/14/08 - Biometrics appointment

10/17/08 - Approval date

10/24/08 - Approval letter received

10/25/08 - 10 year green card arrived

10/06/09 - N-400 mailed to Texas Lockbox

10/08/09 - NOA priority date

11/06/09 - Biometrics

01/04/10 - Interview

01/13/10 - Oath Ceremony

Bx82m5.png

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

hmm...i think this forum might be officially ruined. i know i'm the newbie here but, wow! can't you guys drop it already? :bonk: we get it. you dislike each other. you don't see eye to eye. and you apparently never will. so move on! i didn't know about this ignore feature before but i think it would come in handy for those of you who can't stand each other..... sigh. :blink:

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

Timeline
No pedestals for me. There are a lot better things than that. It will only go far enough when behavior is judged by what is done and not by who does it.

It's not like people decide out of the blue, "I don't like this person for no particular reason so I'm going to find something contrary to say about all his posts." It doesn't work like that. People's past behavior certainly influences the interpretation of their present posts. Some people will hold that past behavior against the poster because they didn't like it, and some people will not be disturbed by the past behavior. Posts do not just stand on their own - not when there are usernames attached to them. To me it seems quite impossible to read a post and not have your interpretation of it influenced by your own perceptions of the poster based on his post history.

Bosco and peezy both have their SOs here, so their frustration levels must be low. While they have every right to post here, this is what they spend time doing.

Oh scholar, thank you for letting me know my rights. :lol:

But since you want to talk about what people spend their time doing, one needs to look only at the join dates and number of posts :whistle:

ETA: One also only needs to stroll over to OT to see this type of situation follows you wherever you go. Have to wonder when you will stop blaming the people around you and realize that maybe, just maybe, the problem is you?

Edited by Bosco

Timeline

I know me better than anyone on this site. I'm not worried about me, nor am I worried about pleasing any of you gossipy women. That's my position. Like it or lump it. I don't define myself by trips to this site, although I'm sure you'd be thrilled if I gave you that kind of power over me. Don't hold your breath!

Edited by Green-eyed girl

I know me better than anyone on this site. I'm not worried about me, nor am I worried about pleasing any of you gossipy women. That's my position. Like it or lump it. I don't define myself by trips to this site, although I'm sure you'd be thrilled if I gave you that kind of power over me. Don't hold your breath!

So maybe you should stop trying to size up others by their visits?

Timeline

I find it funny, ironic. or any other applicable word I cannot think of at the moment that GEG says, "I'm not worried about me," but has the picture of ME on the car as her avatar! :whistle:

OUR VISA JOURNEY

02/24/05 - Mailed K-1 to TSC

03/18/05 - K-1 Approval from CSC

06/16/05 - K-1 Interview in Casablanca, Morocco

06/29/05 - K-1 Visa issued

07/07/05 - SO arrives in US

07/22/05 - Married in religious ceremony and reception with family & friends

07/25/05 - Married in civil ceremony

09/14/05 - Mailed AOS/EAD

12/28/05 - AOS/EAD biometrics in West Palm Beach

01/03/06 - EAD card arrives

03/08/06 - AOS interview and AOS approval in West Palm Beach

03/13/06 - Welcome to America letter arrives

03/18/06 - Green card arrives in mail

12/10/07 - I-751 mailed to TSC

12/26/07 - NOA receipt date (from transfer to VSC)

02/14/08 - Biometrics appointment

10/17/08 - Approval date

10/24/08 - Approval letter received

10/25/08 - 10 year green card arrived

10/06/09 - N-400 mailed to Texas Lockbox

10/08/09 - NOA priority date

11/06/09 - Biometrics

01/04/10 - Interview

01/13/10 - Oath Ceremony

Bx82m5.png

Timeline

I commented on admissions made here about how another poster was treated based on unevidenced assumptions, and to a threat made to "out" me. Now, if you only see only me as the problem, I know that I'm right to see you as part of the larger problem.

I find it funny, ironic. or any other applicable word I cannot think of at the moment that GEG says, "I'm not worried about me," but has the picture of ME on the car as her avatar! :whistle:

It stands for Middle East, DUH!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.