24 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Honduras
Timeline
my forms arrived at TSC on Monday, March 12. On Tuesday, March 13 the check cleared the bank!!

Our checks cleared the bank yesterday as well. Let's see when we get our NOA1s.

Our check cleared too! Guess the mail room didn't reject ours due to the blanks. I hope we all get our NOA's soon!

Edited by Abygail

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

they sure do cash their money quickly. there should be some sort of stipulation where the payment of their fees is contingent upon how quickly they process your paperwork - and the check is not cashable until AFTER they complete your paperwork!

Timeline

3/09/07 - Mailed out I-751 to TSC - expiration date is 03/13/07 - Cutting it close!

3/12/07 - USPS confirms delivery

3/13/07 - Check clears bank

3/21/07 - Reciept for BioMetrics Fee

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Still no biometrics appointment and it's been 2 months since I've sent the application off... any suggestions on what to do ???

Either the biometrics letter has gotten lost or they are not giving me biometrics appointment even though I paid for it. ...

Lift conditions 2007...

Timeline
Have you tried calling again?

Yip ..I've tried 3 times ..each time they say they can't look into it until it's gone 6 months .. so if my mail did get lost my case has already considered abandoned and denied because I din't show up for my biometrics appointment.. excellent!!!!! ..

next point of call info pass .........

Lift conditions 2007...

Timeline
Have you tried calling again?

Yip ..I've tried 3 times ..each time they say they can't look into it until it's gone 6 months .. so if my mail did get lost my case has already considered abandoned and denied because I din't show up for my biometrics appointment.. excellent!!!!! ..

next point of call info pass .........

I figured you had, but thought I'd ask... Someone pointed out that when calling you can ask to speak to a supervisor, if the 1st person can't help? I hope they can help you at the infopass appointment! Good Luck!

Timeline

FYI Update:

O.K after speaking to customer services on the telephone number provided on I-751.. with no success and was told I would have to wait 6 months before they can help me, I booked up for an infopass appointment ...

Infopass appointment today in HOUSTON....I enquired as to why I didn't recieve my biometetrics appointment after a week or so after filling my 1-751 just like everyone else who recieved there's on this forum, she said it's not unusual not to recieve a biometrics appointment straight away..

I was worried that either it got lost in the post or there was an issue with my case......

She checked on her computer and found out that they hadn't sent me the biometrics appointment .. strange ...wonder what's going on ?... so the wait continues....

:whistle:

Lift conditions 2007...

Timeline

But it's not just a week or so in your case, it's been 2+ months... did she think that was normal?

Guess it's good that you now know it wasn't lost and haven't missed the appt. Hope you get your appt. notice soon!!!

FYI Update:

O.K after speaking to customer services on the telephone number provided on I-751.. with no success and was told I would have to wait 6 months before they can help me, I booked up for an infopass appointment ...

Infopass appointment today in HOUSTON....I enquired as to why I didn't recieve my biometetrics appointment after a week or so after filling my 1-751 just like everyone else who recieved there's on this forum, she said it's not unusual not to recieve a biometrics appointment straight away..

I was worried that either it got lost in the post or there was an issue with my case......

She checked on her computer and found out that they hadn't sent me the biometrics appointment .. strange ...wonder what's going on ?... so the wait continues....

:whistle:

I think when biometrics is done depends not on the service center but on the ASC ... is there anyone else *who's also going through Houston* who's had it right away?

Bethany (NJ, USA) & Gareth (Scotland, UK)

-----------------------------------------------

01 Nov 2007: N-400 FedEx'd to TSC

05 Nov 2007: NOA-1 Date

28 Dec 2007: Check cashed

05 Jan 2008: NOA-1 Received

02 Feb 2008: Biometrics notice received

23 Feb 2008: Biometrics at Albuquerque ASC

12 Jun 2008: Interview letter received

12 Aug 2008: Interview at Albuquerque DO--PASSED!

15 Aug 2008: Oath Ceremony

-----------------------------------------------

Any information, opinions, etc., given by me are based entirely on personal experience, observations, research common sense, and an insanely accurate memory; and are not in any way meant to constitute (1) legal advice nor (2) the official policies/advice of my employer.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.