amal

bored stiff

10 posts in this topic

How about posting some of the things our husbands do that make us smile :) (I know I did this once before but it has been a long time ago and I'm bored haha)

when he is dabka'ing for me

when he says "wallak rooh emshi" to the cats or dog

when he goes outside in the cold cold weather and says "ahhheeeee mote"

when he laughs (i just love his belly laugh)

those are just a couple for starters :) anyone else wanna add some :)

amal

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Timeline

This is what I love when we're together...

I love how he smiles when he first wakes up and says..good morning, habibty, sleepily.

I love how when he wants to bother me, he'll pin me down and lick my face, lol.

I love when I can feel him pull me closer to him during the night while I'm half asleep.

I love to lay on his lap while watching TV late at night, alone.

I love how when I have a belly ache he'll rub my stomach and recite Quran.

I love to watch him interact with his sisters and mother. When he bothers his mother by trying to kiss her cheeks...so sweet :) He'll walk past his favorite sister (who looks like she could be his twin), kiss his hand and touch the back of her neck.

I love that he'll run out to buy me a snack or cola even in the middle of the night.

I love that he'll sit and talk to me while I'm using the toilet (#1) or if I won't let him in the bathroom, he'll stand outside the door and sing to me and try to peek at me through the small window at the top of the door.

I could go on all day :luv:

it is things like that ...that make the wait worthwhile!! come on ladies and gents lets hear what makes you happy :thumbs:

I love it in the morning when I am ready to leave for work. I go into the bedroom and he's still sleeping, I whisper to him "I'll see you after work. Have a good day" and he will wake up long enough to stretch, hug me, and tell me "have a good day too enshallah, I love you" then he drifts off to dreamland again.

When we are watching a chick flick (we watched the truth about cats and dogs last night).. when they come to the dialogue about why they love each other, or why the sun fails to rise without the man/woman they love...he ALWAYS hugs me or at least puts his hand on my neck or shoulder depending on how we're seated

Interview-December 2005

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Snaps Amal, you named thread incorrectly... 'Should be I love when we are together.....' but anyway great post! I will post something when I get home....in a few!

well, initially my post started off with..i'm bored and going crazy with the board being so slow.....so....how about... hmm.... err.... uhh....

i like fish...... (or somethign like that)

then i deleted that and changed it to the current post... i should have just left it with the "i'm bored" beginning post aye... oh well :) i'm LESS bored now and that has to count for something, right? :whistle:

Interview-December 2005

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline
Snaps Amal, you named thread incorrectly... 'Should be I love when we are together.....' but anyway great post! I will post something when I get home....in a few!

well, initially my post started off with..i'm bored and going crazy with the board being so slow.....so....how about... hmm.... err.... uhh....

i like fish...... (or somethign like that)

then i deleted that and changed it to the current post... i should have just left it with the "i'm bored" beginning post aye... oh well :) i'm LESS bored now and that has to count for something, right? :whistle:

right :thumbs:

My additions:

I love it (and miss it) when:

Wakes me up in the middle of the night, out of my comfy, cozy sleep to 'eat some yoghurt' with him

Tickling me so hard until I am snorting, not even laughing anymore

Bringing me home little snack things to eat like nuts and turk halwa

We are watching important breaking news, but he is not even looking to the TV, but at me

Drawing little circles in my palm (when in public so no one can see) :devil:

Our own secret language

Nicknames

Our search for the best chocolate (when we would travel to different cities)

I love when I can feel him pull me closer to him during the night while I'm half asleep.
Ditto for me too Moody

Him sitting in the kitchen while I cook, just talking

Drinking coffee and tea together after isha

Funny and interesting pictures we make/send to each other

Chatting while together to his family in FR and mine in HU

Taking me to various spots to get the best view of sunsets/rises, the moon and the sea

(esp when took me out to see this storm that hit during Ramadan, most brillant)

Casually bumping into while we are walking

And others, that I prefer not to say

Edited by Henia

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

gawd i feel corny but here goes:

I love it when he buttons up my coat and adjusts my hijab before we go out anywhere. :blush:

My hair was dry from taking so many baths in one day so he combed conditioner in my hair, made me wait an hour and rinsed it out for me. Was like he was my own personal hairdresser. :luv:

I loved when he showed me how he likes his tea and complimented me when I would make it right.

I loved how each day we'd end up laughing so hard at things our bellys would hurt.

I love how he took the lib out of the shells for me and fed them to me.

I love how he cleaned my shoes before we left the flat each day. (i've never seen anyone do that before)

This one is sad but sweet kind of......he would lead us in prayer each day and the last day when he led us in the last prayer he cried through the whole salat. :cry:

There is a TON of other things that I can't repeat. ;)

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

gawd i feel corny but here goes:

I love it when he buttons up my coat and adjusts my hijab before we go out anywhere. :blush:

ohhhhhhhhh yeah, I loved when he would fix my hijab *sigh* He will also fix it for prayer if I don't have one of the one or two piece hijabs handy...I just love that!!!

I remember the first time he put the scarf on me..I about melted. His eyes were so focused (and still are, i love that mans eyes) and steady, he bit his lip just a bit in frustration when it wasn't jussst riiiight... every so often we would meet eyes and both smile the embarassed lovers smile...I was his masterpiece that day...................... :blush: the looks I got from him as he was helping me with the scarf would be punishable by law in most countries! lol

Interview-December 2005

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline
How about posting some of the things our husbands do that make us smile :) (I know I did this once before but it has been a long time ago and I'm bored haha)

amal

Must be a jordanian thing :lol: Mine does that all the time and if there is something that looks like a stick he'll pick that up and dance with it. :lol:

amal

Must be a jordanian thing :lol: Mine does that all the time and if there is something that looks like a stick he'll pick that up and dance with it. :lol:

haha yeah mine does that too..he is forever dancing or singing dabka songs.. and watch out any rags laying about..you're gonna get twirled!!!

Interview-December 2005

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.