goldenheart

Did you know that SO from the Middle East

248 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
You're right, doodle. Being downright rude AND having no MENA immigration going on means that you have no business being here.

um...I agree with you jenn....but i also agree that being downright rude AND having no VISA process whatsoever means that you have no business being here as well.

What do you mean? There's lots of post-visa immigration related stuff to do.

Oh I agree!!! Is that the phase this person is in? 'cause I have no idea since he/she/it isn't telling us.

I'm not longer in any visa (never was in a visa phase) or AOS phase, there are several women no longer in any phase, and this forum is about MENA, not related to immigration particulars. Notice when a thread is started about actual immigration particulars (other than consulates) it's moved to the appropriate thread? This forum's description says nothing about immigration. Many women come here to talk about the culture and marriage, and while no longer in an immigration phase, can still offer up quite a bit.

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

the long lost pillar: belief in angels

she may be fat but she's not 50

found by the crass patrol

"poisoned by a jew" sounds like a Borat song

If you bring up the truth, you're a PSYCHOPATH, life lesson #442.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Argh... isn't this the type of thing that has recently driven off longstanding members? The henpecking of who should and shouldn't be here, how people should post, how many can post in agreement before it is piling on and all the other mini-moderating that has gone one? Is this really NEVER going to stop? Can we agree to leave the moderating to Ewok, or should we continue to drive people away? I for one miss those that are gone!!!

"this" forum is for MENA discussion, and there are many members of VJ who are no longer in the immigration process but still come here everyday to engage with their friends and help others with their experiences.

How does this address doodle's and my questions about Aqoul's relevance here? Who cares if she has a hundred pretty blogs if she only becomes a liability to the board when we're trying to settle down? Is she here to get support for her visa process or give support to others based on her past experience with the process? One or the other speaks best to her credibility, which is waning, due to her own overblown whanking.

I think her contributions in the discussions so far are sensible and accurate. When she posted last time a few weeks ago, several people said the same thing. If "membership" on this board was based on who liked who or who (dis)likes whose writing style or who thinks who else is rude or mean or snarky, well, we'd probably have a board of zero.

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

You know what...you're right. I'm not the moderator and I will no longer speak up when some arrogant person with no profile at all and no visa related posts comes in and bashes longstanding members by calling them subliterate and such.

I'm off to my trip...have fun!!! :thumbs:

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Our goal is to educate and provide general information regarding family and marriage based immigration (K1, K3, DCF, etc) for a spouse, fiance, parent(s) or other close relatives to reunite and bring together families. If you are new to the site please take a look at some of our site's great features such as the Guides, FAQ's, Forums, Gallery, Example Forms and more. We provide you with a great array of general information useful in filing your I-129f, I-130, I-134, I-485 and other USCIS and immigration forms. We encourage all members to seek a qualified immigration attorney as this site is no substitute for the valuable help and advice a good attorney can provide! Please also be familiar with the Terms of Service before using this site.

Once again, we welcome you and encourage you to become a member of our growing community! Share your experiences and relax here knowing you are not alone! Make sure that you also take the time to add your information to our Immigration Timeline section! -The Visajourney Family

is this not on the home page as a welcoming for all - (goal is to educate and provide information regarding family and marriage based immigration)

enjoy doddle would say break a leg but........ :lol:

Edited by brnidokiegurl

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Regional Discussion

This Forum is dedicated to discussion on the major regions around the world. Topics of discussion may include travel, moving, what to eat and any other experience you may wish to share or inquire about. Have fun!

Our goal is to educate and provide general information regarding family and marriage based immigration (K1, K3, DCF, etc) for a spouse, fiance, parent(s) or other close relatives to reunite and bring together families. If you are new to the site please take a look at some of our site's great features such as the Guides, FAQ's, Forums, Gallery, Example Forms and more. We provide you with a great array of general information useful in filing your I-129f, I-130, I-134, I-485 and other USCIS and immigration forms. We encourage all members to seek a qualified immigration attorney as this site is no substitute for the valuable help and advice a good attorney can provide! Please also be familiar with the Terms of Service before using this site.

Once again, we welcome you and encourage you to become a member of our growing community! Share your experiences and relax here knowing you are not alone! Make sure that you also take the time to add your information to our Immigration Timeline section! -The Visajourney Family

is this not on the home page as a welcoming for all - (goal is to educate and provide information regarding family and marriage based immigration)

enjoy doddle would say break a leg but........ :lol:

Thank you! That is how I read it, welcoming to all.

Timeline

I agree to welcome all, its not my forum, but i do believe it is BASED on the visa and does tell you to fill out your timelines etc not come on and do name calling. Yes now i can also be Outclassed because i was also gross and abnormal, oh well so is life, but i do have a timeline and a SO if that counts :thumbs:

TIMELINE

-------------

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Rude people who come here with no visa issues tend to be more gross, abnormal and intellectually outclassed than those who have visa issues. VJ is called VISAjourney for a reason, and immigration issues are the primary reason why people are here. So, if you show up merely to promote your own compromising and marginalizing agenda, there is not much that even Ewok can do to stop us from scrutinizing someone who is not part of this process and has never been regarding their credibility and relevance here, no matter how much you think we should all agree with your point of view.

I think her contributions in the discussions so far are sensible and accurate. When she posted last time a few weeks ago, several people said the same thing. If "membership" on this board was based on who liked who or who (dis)likes whose writing style or who thinks who else is rude or mean or snarky, well, we'd probably have a board of zero.
Edited by Green-eyed girl

Rude people who come here with no visa issues tend to be more gross, abnormal and intellectually outclassed than those who have visa issues. VJ is called VISAjourney for a reason, and immigration issues are the primary reason why people are here. So, if you show up merely to promote your own compromising and marginalizing agenda, there is not much that even Ewok can do to stop us from scrutinizing someone who is not part of this process and has never been regarding their credibility and relevance here, no matter how much you think we should all agree with your point of view.

Where have I said you all should agree with me? We haven't agreed since August or so. I don't think you're trying to persuade me, so why would you think I'm trying to persuade you? The poster in question is long gone anyway, so it's probably safe to assume Ewok did take care of it to your satisfaction.

p.s. There are plenty of rude people who come here with visa issues, so that's really irrelevant to aqoul's relevancy.

Edited by peezey

actually being rude has much to do with member's tolerance of supposed trolls. One comes here with a specific agenda (that is not immigration related) and ruffles feathers, sure they are going to get nixed much quicker than a friendly bored troll (as in Rick Flair). This IS an immigration site, and sure others can join in, but I really cant see why anyone would care about this stuff unless they have experience with it.

Timeline

wow if he does will u have him fix the search it is soooooooooooooooooo slow

TIMELINE

-------------

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.