Henia

ME/NA Wedding dress Thread

197 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline
You called yourself a ####### and your husband a pimp; no one else did that. If you don't believe yourselves to be fornicators, why label yourselves as such, then claim cover by the 4 madhabs + zaharia, and also clain that you knew someone would call you a fornicator, so that's why you did it?

As a Muslim, you know that the the 4 madhabs, God and the Prophet direct us to advise when we see improper behavior. That is what I did, and I was correct. If you do not want comments about what you do not believe to be your sin, please don't solicit it, then blame the response you get on anyone else but yourself.

Didn't you do just that in the thread where you admit to masturbating with a vibrator? I mean come on!!! And I for one didn't think she was seriously calling herself a ####### and her husband a pimp. I know she is a very pious muslim and would never think otherwise and to insinuate that because someone got married not in the way that you personally believe to be totally Islamic is indeed a fornicator is just as wrong as what others said about your masturbating with a vibrator, though I think the latter is less debateable as a sinful act.

I am a very pious Muslim, too, doodle.

I said I had a vibrator. I did not say what I did with it. The critics of someone saying they have a ####### are the ones who embellished the statements, as YOU are doing now.

Allah is very explicit about fornication. Dildos for married women separated from their husbands is highly debatable.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I'm mocking you? I'm having a little fun at my own expense and at the expense of board history.

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

Timeline
LOL! I'm so glad that we have you here to inforce proper islamic adab.

And I'm glad I have the right to say what I feel is correct from study, not pick and choose what I like for myself from desire.

I'm mocking you? I'm having a little fun at my own expense and at the expense of board history.

Your comment that you made your statement to bring on comment belies that.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline
152438765_f4e997cf66_m.jpg Islamic Police on the beat :lol:

I love this one too

124353216_4aae05e204_m.jpg

Decision.jpg

Charles: 288704867_de0be1128d_m.jpg

Melly: Some people believe it is their duty to point out everything (even thou we all could see it was meant as a joke, that invited comments :lol: )

jesusiswatching.jpg

It's Allah is watching you... or maybe it's Szsz....:lol:

Timeline

oookiedokie then :thumbs:

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

Timeline

Which would of course seem to imply that others do pick and choose and are Islam-lite. Okiedokie then :thumbs:

irhal.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline
Didn't you do just that in the thread where you admit to masturbating with a vibrator? I mean come on!!! And I for one didn't think she was seriously calling herself a ####### and her husband a pimp. I know she is a very pious muslim and would never think otherwise and to insinuate that because someone got married not in the way that you personally believe to be totally Islamic is indeed a fornicator is just as wrong as what others said about your masturbating with a vibrator, though I think the latter is less debateable as a sinful act.

:blink::help: This is VERY OFF-TOPIC!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

top this pic, henia :P

honeymoon.jpg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
Which would of course seem to imply that others do pick and choose and are Islam-lite. Okiedokie then :thumbs:

You admitted that you were trying to start something, Rahma. You were successful. I hope you're proud of yourself. My advisement was sincere and gentle. The big deal came later.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

You admitted that you were trying to start something, Rahma. You were successful. I hope you're proud of yourself. My advisement was sincere and gentle. The big deal came later.

Make comments in a Post either direct or implied toward another member that are purposely designed to upset, antagonize, make fun of, belittle, or otherwise instigate an argument that takes away from the personal enjoyment of the Service by other users.

game set and match.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

Actually, the first time this whole argument went down, it was a whole huge bloody mess with people being called fornicators. I merely thought I would pre-empt the whole prolonged, drawn out schpeels, cut right to the fornicating name calling and be done with it :thumbs:

I'll admit, in szsz's madhab, I'm a fornicator. I thought I'd save you the trouble of labeling me as such :thumbs:

irhal.jpg

Timeline
Actually, the first time this whole argument went down, it was a whole huge bloody mess with people being called fornicators. I merely thought I would pre-empt the whole prolonged, drawn out schpeels, cut right to the fornicating name calling and be done with it :thumbs:

I'll admit, in szsz's madhab, I'm a fornicator. I thought I'd save you the trouble of labeling me as such :thumbs:

I have the same madhab the Prophet had, and they stoned fornicators.

Guess what, Rahma? I wasn't thinking about you tonight, much less devising ways to label you. I hadn't even posted on this thread. Whatever your point was in calling yourself a ####### and your husband a pimp, don't say it was for my benefit. You, as a Muslim, know that it is not proper adab to call out your sins in public. That you challenge me for reminding you of that is a contradiction of your own stated beliefs that we should do our best toward each other.

Perhaps you were seeking to be entertaining by trying to be more like those who do not follow God. I don't know what was your motivation, but blaming me is a red herring.

Edited by Green-eyed girl

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.