Catica

a few questions on packet 3

3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Getting ahead of myself again but all this time waiting gives so much time for thinking and planning on working out any bumps that may inccur. I know its still way early for us to recieve packet 3 so this isnt an issue yet like I said just doing some planning to be prepared for any bumps we may hit. Reading through posts I have seen were quite a few people never recieved packet 3 so they usually did 1 of 2 things either downloaded the forms from the embassy website or requested a new packet from the embassy. Is one of these ways the prefered method? Is it better to request the packet again from the embassy before downloading the forms from the website or it really makes no difference? I know you can call the state department number to get updates about your interview etc instead of calling the embassy and that way you dont have to pay the calling charges the embassy has, do you do this for packet 3 too or is it a you have to call the embassy or email them directly to request packet 3 again?

On my timeline it has there for me to put in the date the consulate receieved the petition from the NVC. How do I get that? Is it stated in packet 3? or is that just a approx guess from people using the dhl tracking website? Or can you once again call the state department or the embassy and they will tell you when they recieved your petition?

Mmmm I think my last question is for the medical do we call to have that set up or is a date given to us in packet 3? If we have to call to set it up can we go ahead and do it now or do we have to wait for packet 3 first?

Thanks again Everyone

Cat

Scott and Misty Offcial Webpage!

How does it happen, Great love?... Noone knows.. But I what I do know is it happens in a blink of an eye. One minutes your happily living your life and the next your wondering how you ever lived without them.

*I-129f sent* 10-31-2006

*I-129f recieved at VSC* 11-02-2006

*NOA1* 11-03-2006

*Check Cashed/Touched* 11-09-2006

*Touched* 11-15-2006

*Touched* 11-16-2006

*RFE email notice* 12-05-2006

*RFE snail mail* 12-11-2006

*RFE mailed back overnight* 12-12-2006

*RFE recieved VSC* 12-13-2006

*Touched* 12-14-2006

*Touched* 12-15-2006

*Touched* 12-18-2006

*Touched* 12-19-2006

*NOA2 email* 01-25-2007

*Touched* 01-26-2007

*Case Recieved at NVC* 01-29-2007

*Case Sent to London Embassy* 01-30-2007

*Fiance Recieves Packet 3* 02-10-2007

*Fiance Mails Back Packet 3* 02-12-2007

*Medical* 02-21-2007

*Mailed Packet 3 (2nd Time)* 03-09-07

*Delivery Confirmation Embassy Recieved it* 03-12-07

*Recieved Packet 4* 03-19-2007

*Interview Date* 04-20-2007 *APPROVED*

Soon to Come

*arrival in the US* 05-03-2007

*Official Marriage* 05-12-2007

*Big Wedding for Family/Friends* 7-14-2007

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Date arrived at embassy is a guess based on DHL website. You'll notice I'm one of three claiming the ONE package that arrived at London on Dec 4th. It's fun. :D

We requested London resend the P3. I dunno what to recommend about that. You can problably get all the forms from the website, but P3 has instructions for the medical and I think it's just nice to get a physical thing, at least to make sure they have your address right for the more important stuff later. You schedule your own medical, you can do that at any time.

signature here

You'll notice I'm one of three claiming the ONE package that arrived at London on Dec 4th. It's fun. :D

You know it was so MY package showing up on Dec 4th! :bonk: You are SO wrong! :P

UNST0001.gifbritkit.jpgUNKG0001.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.