Oct 09, 07: AOS Approved

Oct 13, 07: Green Card in hand

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Congrats to Val and Allan. and to sweets and mike.

Married August 21 2004 in Nova Scotia!

October 19/04 sent I-130.

April 17/08 finally arrive back in New Orleans after 3 years and 8 months.

May 19/08 Perm Resident Card arrives.

July 24/08 Reapply for a new SS card with married name.

August 4/08 Baby daughter born.

Thanks to all of you, really appreciated ,

Becca, good to see you and hope that you and Wes are OK, Cerise, long time no see, hope that you are also doing fine

Broma, so far Morgan is doing OK, his cancer is an aggressive type but he seems to be OK so far, only time will tell, god willing he will still be good to fly and will be able to come with us, our fear is that the cancer had already started to travel before they removed the lumps, or as the vet said, he could be the one in a thousand who beat this thing. We can only pray. He is coming with us and if we have him for a few more weeks or a few months it is better than not having him at all but we will not let him suffer and as soon as we see the signs, we will have him put to sleep. So keep your fingers crossed for us Broma that he can at least hold our for another month or so, I cannot bear the thought of him not coming with us.

I have finally come down to earth and following on from our celebrations this weekend, am slowly getting over one of the worst hangovers I have ever had :lol: But it was worth it :lol:

Val

[The reason god put spaces in between your fingers was so another person's hands could fill it up.

CHERISH YESTERDAY, LIVE TODAY AND DREAM TOMORROW

Life is like a song... Sing it.

Life is like a challenge... Pursue it.

Life is like a sacrifice... Offer it.

Life is love... Enjoy it.

Thank you very much.

I still can't believe it.

worries away in a split second.

It's a fantastic feeling.

Sweetie

Val your daughter must be so happy now.

usa01.gif

Mike and Anettedk04.gif

03-07-07 Anette arrived in San Diego on a K-1 Visa

04-04-07 Married in Las Vegas

lovebirds.gif

AOS

06-01-07 Mailed AOS/AP to NBC

06-12-07 Recieved NOA by mail for AOS

07-10-07 Biometric appointment for AOS

08-03-07 AOS touched after they recieved RFE

08-14-07 Approval notice on AP is sent

08-18-07 Approval notice on AP recieved

09-07-07 Recieved Interview date by mail

10-23-07 AOS Interview / Approved

10-24-07 Card production ordered

10-29-07 Welcome Letter recieved

11-02-07 Greencard recieved

Remove Condition

08-05-09 Mailed I-751 to CSC

08-10-09 NOA1 Receipt date

08-15-09 Recieved NOA1 by mail

08-20-09 Recieved BIO date by mail

09-04-09 Biometric Appointment

09-08-09 Touch

11-25-09 Card production ordered

12-03-09 Approval Letter recieved

12-04-09 Greencard recieved

We are Sweetie and yesterday my darling granddaughter was on the phone to me and telling me how she was really, really really excited and that she loved me more than I loved her, just a laugh we have together, I tell her I love her and she tells me she loves me more and then I tell her No I love you more and that is how we go on, could keep at it all day if we let her :lol:

Looking to book the flights for the 17th as long as they have the cargo room for the dogs, so only another few weeks and then it will be goodbye England and Hello America

I hope the immigration officer at Sanford says to me "Welcome to America" that is all I am waiting for now :thumbs:

[The reason god put spaces in between your fingers was so another person's hands could fill it up.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
Got a bit smile on my face because I know how you feel. :yes:

So very happy for you both.

Vicky

Congratulations!

1Corinthians 13:13 But now faith, hope, and love remain--these three. The greatest of these is love.

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif & 3dflagsdotcom_mexic_2fawm.gif

08/08/2006- Mailed I 129-F packet to TSC

08/10/2006- Packet Signed for by TSC employee

08/18/2006- NOA 1 date

08/22/2006- Touched.....:)

10/25/2006- Touched.......BIG SMILE :)

10/26/2006- TOUCHED AGAIN..........HUGE SMILE!

10/27/2006- NOA 2 approval email received!

10/31/2006- NOA 2 received in mail.........Can't stop smiling!!

11/16/2006- NVC receives my petition and assigns us a case number CDJ----------!!!! WOOHOO

11/20/2006- Mailed to Juarez!! Yippee!

11/30/2006- Juarez received my petition......Email confirms I should receive my packet within 2 weeks!! :)

12/15/2006- Received Packet!!!!! Booking travel arrangements!!!!

12/26/2006- Medical Exam

12/27/2006- Interview, 601 waiver needed

01/10/2007- Filed 601 Waiver

01/17/2007- DHS Receipt of Waiver

08/26/2007- Approved

09/04/2007- Received Approval Notice

Just wanted to also add my heart felt good wishes!

fantastic news munchkins! I am so happy for you!! You were there for me when I was going through it, and I will always remember that!

I hope you have a great life in sunny Florida!

I am so happy for you!

Paul

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Congrats....we are so happy for you!!!

Karen & John

Baby Boy born on November 24th 2008

Received Visa Feb 10th 2008

Waiting for appointment at Embassy on April 7th for Baby's passport and report of birth abroad!!!

After three long years moving back to America on May 4th 2008

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Thats wonderful news Munchkins,congratulations!!I have a few questions to pick your brain with if you don't mind.I as yet have not been approved but am under review so surely a decision is imminent.Question 1 is;When you saw that your case was completed,what kind of confirmation did you receive and how long after the vase was completed did you recieve it? Question 2 is;Did the passport have to be sent to the London Embassy and if so how do you make arrangements to do this,as i know you have to have some sort of courrier service.Any help would be graciously appreciated and once more many many congratulations,its been a long haul!

Hi reallyworried

I hope you don't mind if i jump in here and answer a few of your questions for you. I think munchkins is probably busy getting things ready to ship over.

Once you see you have been completed on the waiver list you end up having to wait until you receive a letter from them telling you if you have been approved or denied. My husbands was in Northern Ireland and it took about 5 days. I think we were completed on a friday and we got the letter on Wednesday the next week. No matter who or how you try to contact them, they won't give out the information any other way than the letter through the mail. Kind of nerve wrecking. lol

The letter you receive will tell you what service to use to ship your passport back to the embassy. I think that cost about $20 to ship it over and back. It then takes about 7 to 10 days for your visa to come back. You might want to ask them when they come to pick up the passport if you need to be there or if you can leave your information with someone else for them to pick up for you.

Best wishes and glad to see your finally making progress. your case had me worried. lol

Baileyj

SHA ZAM!!! I-601 WAIVER APPROVED......10/13/06

11/18/06 Arrived

12/21/06 Filed for Social Security number

12/22/06 Married

01/03/2007 Social Security number arrived

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

02/07 Received RFE and returned information within 2 days

2/24/07 Transferred to California

2/26/07 Received letter (Transfer to California)

3/1/07 AOS email confirmation that case was received in California

3/2/07 AOS Touched again today but no update.

3/5/07 AOS another touch but no update.

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

4/10/07 EAD card ordered.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

6/25/2009 Received biometrics letter

7/13/2009 Biometrics appointment at Indianapolis Indiana

Reallyworried, so sorry to have missed your post but I see that vicky stood in for me, thanks Vicky. Anyway, if this helps, here is what has happened to date

Alan was approved on the 23rd and the list was updated on the embassy website as of the 29th, which is when we found out, we received the official notification on the Saturday, so that was 4 days. The courier office is closed on Saturdays so I phone on Monday and they picked up Alan's passport on Tuesday, as of now, Monday 5th we are still waiting to receive the call that it is ready to be delivered. Hopefully that will happen sometime this week or early next week, as long as it does not take any longer than that because we are booked to fly with the dogs I might add, on Friday 16th

Paul, that is really sweet of you, thank you, I hope that your life is really wonderful now. Best wishes to you and your lovely wife :thumbs:

Vicky, as always a star, thanks for helping Reallyworried out, not been packing yet, all that was done a while ago and is now in storage seeing as how we had sold the house and moved out on the 9th jan. Only got a few things to go to the storage depot when the shippers come to collect all our stuff on the 14th and 15h, for some reason they need 2 days ;) Just getting a bit p****d off now as the days seem to be dragging and with not working anymore (which funny enough I miss :lol: ) and living in rented accom with no real furniture and none of my ornaments or personal things about it only takes me about 10 mins to do the cleaning!!!!! really bored all day.

Still it will come eventually, and then we will be on our way :dance:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

hi guys thx to both of you,Baileyj and Munchkins,your info and advice is highly thought of and welcomed.Yeah my case is certainly a worrying one,god alone knows whats going on with it,time just doesn't seem to apply to it.Anyways hopefully i'll get my approval soon and will be asking you both about AOS,until then good luck and take care.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.