ram19

Noa1 received, packet xferd to Cali Service Ctr

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi guys, after posting a topic yesterday about not getting our noa1, my fiancée got a text and email saying that they already got our packet and our case being xferd to California service center, they also cashed the check the same day. We were just wondering why it has been xferd to a different office. Any thoughts experts? Thanks

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K1 Process to K1 Progress Forum~

~Inquiry about case status~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Consider it is a blessing. TCS is very behind on processing petition. At least that's what I keep hearing on this forum. For you guys, CSC seems to give priority to TCS transfers and Philippines. So expect a quick approval.

Hi guys, after posting a topic yesterday about not getting our noa1, my fiancée got a text and email saying that they already got our packet and our case being xferd to California service center, they also cashed the check the same day. We were just wondering why it has been xferd to a different office. Any thoughts experts? Thanks

Timeline

thanks for your quick responses guys, yeah hopefully we get lucky and get approved soon. ill give you guys an update for sure. thanks again. peace!

I don't think you were transferred to CSC, you said your fiance got the NOA1 email if it says this "Your case has been accepted and routed to the USCIS California Service Center for processing. " then you were always at CSC. It would be good if you update your timeline to reflect CSC as your service center as that helps others who are tracking cases. A transfer happens at some point after the NOA1.

Good success on your journey. My fiance is also from the Philippines but we live in Dubai. CSC has been very fast with Philippine filers.

Citizenship  :dancing:

19-FEB-2020 - Oath Ceremony, Passport Application, Voter Registration - ALL DONE!!!:dancing::dancing::dancing:

03-FEB-2020 - Received Oath Ceremony Notice (19-FEB-2020)

29-JAN-2020 - Interview complete - APPROVED!!!:dancing:😁

20-DEC-2019 - Received Interview Notice (29-JAN-2020)

18-JUL-2019 - Biometrics Appointment

29-JUN-2019 - NOA Date

24-JUN-2019 - N-400 Submitted Online

ROC

23-OCT-2017 - I-751 Filed. (USPS Priority Mail)

23-OCT-2017 - Packet Delivered and signed for

27-OCT-2017 - NOA Date - Received 02-NOV-2017

2018               - Biometrics and Interviewed Waived

11-Jan-2019 - I-751 Approved

14-Jan-2019 - 10 YearGreen Card Received :dancing:

AOS

20-May-2015 - I-485 Filed, Filed I-765, I-131 at same time. (USPS Express Mail)

21-MAY-2015 - Packet Delivered and signed for

26-May-2015 - NOA Date

16-Jun-2015 - Biometrics Appointment

19-Jan-2016 - I-485 AOS Approval I-797 by mail

27-Jan-2016 - 2 Year Green Card Received :dancing:

EAD, AP

20-May-2015 - Filed I-765, I-131 with AOS I-485 (USPS Express Mail)

21-MAY-2015 - Packet Delivered and signed for

26-May-2015 - NOA Date

16-Jun-2015 - Biometrics Appointment

03-Aug-2015 - EAD & AP Approved

16-Aug-2015 - Card Mailed (online update)

19-AUG-2015 - Card Received

:thumbs:(L)(F):thumbs:

K-1

05-SEP-2014 - I-129F Petition Package Sent

11-SEP-2014 - NOA1 Email Received - Assigned to CSC

20-OCT-2014 - NOA2 Hard Copy Received

03-FEB-2015 - Interview - APPROVED

25-APR-2015 - POE Minneapolis

16-May-2015 - Married, Brooklyn Park, MN (L):rolleyes::D:dancing:

05-DEC-2015 - Son enters on K-2

Timeline

hi @Greg_Dubai , im kinda confuse now, cuz my fiancee submitted it at dallas lockbox, but again as the letter says, they will route it to california service center, so should i change my timeline and replace the texas service center to california instead? thanks for your future response :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Everyone who files a I-129f sends their petition to the Dallas lockbox. The lockbox is not Texas service center (tsc). It is just the first stop before it is routed to the proper service center.

Only two process k-1 at the moment, California and Texas. Where your petition is initially routed (not transferred) to is dependent on your petitioners state of residence. You need to change your timeline to say service center California, do not answer yes to the transferred? question in the timeline.

Basically you were always at California service center unless USCIS sends you a letter in the future specifically stating you were transferred.

Sorry for the formatting, posting from my iPhone.

Our K-1 at Texas Service Center

I-129F Sent: 07-02-14 (USPS Overnight Express)
I-129F Rcvd: 07-03-14
NOA1: 07-08-14

NOA1 Hardcopy: 07-14-14

ARN Changed: 07-16-14

NOA2: 01-23-15 (199 days)

Sent to NVC: 01-27-15

NOA2 Hardcopy: 01-30-15 (No consulate listed, inquiry opened)

NVC Received: 02-06-15 (Case # assigned)

NVC Sent: 02-19-15

London Embassy Received: 02-23-15

Readiness Submitted: 03-02-2015

Packet 3 Received: 03-03-2015

Packet 4 Received: 03-12-2015

Medical: 03-04-15 (Passed)

Interview: 04-10-2015 (Approved!)

Visa Issued: 04-15-2015

Visa In Hand: 04-21-2015

POE: 05-03-2015

Wedding: July 10, 2015

3,419 miles (L) Distance means nothing when your heart says "I love you"

YVjFm5.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.