J&D_anon

December filers....

858 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

Well.....as far as I know, you have to send them in with package 3. Actually I am sure about it.

About the vaccinations....yes Paul should call the doctor and he will tell him then.

I know that I called and I needed a few and you HAVE to have a few vaccinations for the K1.

But Paul will hear all about it tomorrow. :)

Don't worry yourself to death!

Diana

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nicaragua
Timeline

Hey guys CONGRATULATIONS to all the Decembers who have been approved, the more that are approved the more addicted I am getting to checking our status. Our NOA1 is from Dec 29th so I am hoping by the end of the month to hear something and get the best birthday present ever!

I haven't seen my fiance in 3 months so I decided to go next for a 2 week visit!!! I was trying to wait patiently for approval and the interview to go back to Nicaragua, I have a feeling that we will get approval while I'm there or right after I get back but but I can't stand it anymore, lol :blush:

Blessings,

Eli

(Texas)Elizabeth y Mauricio(Nicaragua)

~I refuse to give COINCIDENCE glory for anything that God does in my life. -Alicia ~

K1:

Dec-23-06: Elizabeth mails 129f to TSC

Jan-03-07: NOA1 snail mail from CSC

Mar-29-07: NOA2!!!

May-07-07: Mauricio picks up Packet 3 at Embassy in Managua

May-21-07: interview-Paper missing :(

May-29-07: at embassy again with missing paper - APPROVED!!!

Jun-01-07: pick up visa at embassy

Jun-03-07: ARRIVED HOME WITH MY BABY AT LAST!!!

Jun-30-07: wedding

AOS & EAD:

Jul-27-07: mailed AOS & EAD, USPS nextday

Jul-28-07: received at Chicago lockbox

Sep-04-07: NOAs received by mail

Sep-27-07: RFE- need a co-sponser :(

Sep-28-07: Biometric Appointment

Oct-17-07: Card production ordered!

Oct-29-07: received EAD card in mail!

Feb-14-08: AOS approved

Apr-23-08: Green Card received!!!

.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Barbados
Timeline

Got our interview date via phone call April 3rd.....still waiting on the letter since we need it for the medical..they will mail another one today..and if he don't get that by monday he can come in and pick up another one...snail mail...mercy me

Timeline
Well.....as far as I know, you have to send them in with package 3. Actually I am sure about it.

About the vaccinations....yes Paul should call the doctor and he will tell him then.

I know that I called and I needed a few and you HAVE to have a few vaccinations for the K1.

But Paul will hear all about it tomorrow. :)

Don't worry yourself to death!

Diana

Yeah, I do tend to worry too much. So, I'm going to be calm and relaxed and just see what happens. :whistle: Or I'm going to try anyway :P

:)

Karoline

1996: Paul and I met in Germany

10.18.06: We got engaged! :D

12.05.06: NOA1 for I-129F

05.04.07: Interview-- Visa Approved!!!!

05.09.07: Visa Received!!!!

05.14.07: Paul is home!!!!

06.08.07: Wedding!!!! We're married, we're married! Woohoo!

06.21.07: Sent AOS, AP, and EAD applications to USCIS

06.23.07: AOS package received in Chicago

06.28.07: NOA for AOS, AP, and EAD

07.10.07: Received notice for biometrics appointment

08.02.07: Biometrics Appointment

09.20.07: AOS interview

11.15.07: Green Card received

11.05.09: Removal of Conditions package sent to VSC

11.09.09: Package received at VSC

11.12.09: Check cashed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hey again!

Yeah, like I said I have no idea whether the information I was reading was 100% accurate...and maybe it depends on different countries as well. But now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure it was aussiewrench and one other guy (possibly the guy I mentioned) before that said that you *SHOULD* only need them for the AOS. But again, I am only going off what I read a few days ago. I looked for the thread but I couldn't find it anywhere. Maybe PMing aussiewrench could help. Although, I think calling the medical doctor is a good idea.

Hope you figure it out!! And I hope you get your packets soon! I'm so excited for you!

Within the last 2 days I haven't seen approvals yet.

I hope that they will shower us SOON again and that it will be our turn then!!!!

PLEASE CSC GOOOOOOOO

Diana

*hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs*

Mae

N-400 NATURALIZATION

04/04/2011 - Mailed N-400 to AZ Lockbox

04/06/2011 - Received

04/07/2011 - NOA

04/07/2011 - Check cashed

04/14/2011 - Biometrics appointment in the mail

04/21/2011 - Early Biometrics (was scheduled on May 4, 2011)

05/09/2011 - Case Status Notification - In line for interview and testing

05/10/2011 - Case Status Notification - Interview scheduled

05/14/2011 - Interview Appointment Letter in the mail

06/21/2011 - Interview Appointment Date

06/29/2011 - Case Status Notification - Placed in the oath scheduling que

08/16/2011 - Case Status Notification - Oath ceremony scheduled

09/15/2011 - Oath Taking - good riddance!

09/23/2011 - Applied for Passport

10/08/2011 - Passport in the mail

10/17/2011 - Certificate of Naturalization in the mail -- OFFICIALLY DONE!

"Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty.

The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are;

you end up being complete with your loved ones."

Timeline
Good news!!!

I called NVC today and they received our case yesterday!!!

I hope they mail it to Brazil by the end of the week!!!!

:thumbs:

Yay!!! Congrats!!!

Timeline
Hey again!

Yeah, like I said I have no idea whether the information I was reading was 100% accurate...and maybe it depends on different countries as well. But now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure it was aussiewrench and one other guy (possibly the guy I mentioned) before that said that you *SHOULD* only need them for the AOS. But again, I am only going off what I read a few days ago. I looked for the thread but I couldn't find it anywhere. Maybe PMing aussiewrench could help. Although, I think calling the medical doctor is a good idea.

Hope you figure it out!! And I hope you get your packets soon! I'm so excited for you!

Just to let everybody that kindly responded know...Paul called the panel physician today about the vaccination history. (He called the one in München). The doctor told him that he could complete a blood test while he is there for the medical exam which will determine which vaccinations he needs, and he can get whatever vaccines he still needs once he gets back to Regensburg. The doctor also said that he could go ahead and set up an appointment for the medical exam since he had him on the phone. So, Paul has his medical exam appointment for March 19th. I hope he gets packet 3 before then. :) I guess I was worrying for no reason. ;) It feels like I could possibly have him home in a month. Oh, how wonderful that would be :yes::D:yes:

:D

Karoline

Timeline

Oh that's so wonderful!! yay!!!

Just a tip though: It might be totally different in Germany and I'm not sure how the prices go there, but I called the doctors here in London and they said that to get a blood test to see which vaccines one needed, costed a lot more than actually getting all of the vaccines over again -which is not harmful! Just an idea for you to look into before you spend a ton of money! Hopefully it's different there and he can get a blood test cheaper!

By the way, I'm super super super pissed at Scotland Yard! ARG! I made an appointment for Dave to get his fingerprints taken there on Wednesday and they said they were going to charge us 60 pounds for it. On Tuesday afternoon we found out that the London City Police could do it for 15 pounds! So, we naturally got them to do it for that price! It was already past office hours at Scotland Yard and they annoyingly don't have an answering machine there, so we couldn't cancel the appointment until the next morning. Dave called and called and called on wednesday morning but no one answered the phones until 9:25 (5 minutes before his appointment was supposed to be!). The guy on the phone got really mad at Dave and said he could be liable for a 45 pound fee for 'not showing up'. He asked Dave to hold, came back on the phone and said, "okay, thanks". Today I got an invoice in the mail for a 45 pound fee!!!! First of all I feel like the guy on the phone yesterday when he canceled shouldn't have said "okay thanks", he should have said "we are going to charge you" and then Dave could have made his case. ALSO, what really pisses me off about the whole situation is that when I made the appointment no one said ANYTHING about there being a fee for not showing up!!! I feel like they should have told us when we booked that if we didn't cancel within a certain amount of time that they were going to charge us a fee! But no one said anything!!! so I feel like we have been unjustly charged! If they had told us of the fee then we would have just gone to the appointment anyway --or canceled it the day before or whatever! I'm so mad!!! I guess in the long run the 15 that we did pay and the 45 pound fee only adds up to 60 pounds (the price we would have paid to get them to do it in the first place). I'm going to call Scotland Yard tomorrow and make a case about it -basically arguing that they should have mentioned the fee when I booked the appointment! But I don't know if I'll actually get anywhere about it. Arg...so mad. That's my rant for now.

Good luck everyone! And be mad at Scotland Yard with me! :whistle:

Just a tip though: It might be totally different in Germany and I'm not sure how the prices go there, but I called the doctors here in London and they said that to get a blood test to see which vaccines one needed, costed a lot more than actually getting all of the vaccines over again -which is not harmful! Just an idea for you to look into before you spend a ton of money! Hopefully it's different there and he can get a blood test cheaper!

We talked about this very thing last night and..

Karin said the same thing - cost for test about 50EU(sometimes more), cost of vaccination 50EU - so our advice - perhaps might just want to get the required ones (over again if it applies) and skip the testing.

I know....so many decisions.. lol..

~Otto

Timeline

I'm totally MAD at Scotland yard with you :angry: hehe :P No, really that does suck. Isn't it amazing how there are SO many complications? I can't imagine going through all of this if I wasn't madly in love with my fiance, but I am so I do it (and most of the time even with a smile :P )

The doctor told Paul that it would cost 30€ more for the blood test. So, that's not so bad. I guess there will be additional costs for the vaccines, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Good luck with the Scotland Yard, I hope you don't have to pay!!!

Karoline

Timeline

Karin said the same thing - cost for test about 50EU(sometimes more), cost of vaccination 50EU - so our advice - perhaps might just want to get the required ones (over again if it applies) and skip the testing.

~Otto

Paul seems to think that he won't need any vaccines. I think he's wrong, but it's not worth arguing ;) I'll just let him take his blood test. And then get additional vaccines as needed. The doctor quoted 30€...I'd rather not pay the extra money but I'm letting him make the decision on this one. (Since he is the one getting poked with all the needles ;) )

Karoline

Timeline

~Otto

Paul seems to think that he won't need any vaccines. I think he's wrong, but it's not worth arguing ;) I'll just let him take his blood test. And then get additional vaccines as needed. The doctor quoted 30€...I'd rather not pay the extra money but I'm letting him make the decision on this one. (Since he is the one getting poked with all the needles ;) )

Karoline

Haha :lol: Yeah, I can totally see him wanting the blood test (one needle) and maybe not have to go through any more. I'm terrified of needles! Hopefully he'll be right and not have to have any vaccines! I think Dave is just going to have to get the MMR and TD...but we'll see!

Good Luck!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.