J&D_anon

December filers....

858 posts in this topic

True, but when does the status change on the site?

The status won't change until they email you the noa2 notification. Then it will say "case approval notice sent" ... or something like that.

Edited by Chad+Lira

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

True, but when does the status change on the site?

That last "touch" means a lot... Give it today or early in the morning, you'll receive the approval notice. The status will only change once they've really approved your case. You'll be surprised... :thumbs: I'll be happy for you once you got the approval! :dance:

Mae

Edited by David-Mae Forever

N-400 NATURALIZATION

04/04/2011 - Mailed N-400 to AZ Lockbox

04/06/2011 - Received

04/07/2011 - NOA

04/07/2011 - Check cashed

04/14/2011 - Biometrics appointment in the mail

04/21/2011 - Early Biometrics (was scheduled on May 4, 2011)

05/09/2011 - Case Status Notification - In line for interview and testing

05/10/2011 - Case Status Notification - Interview scheduled

05/14/2011 - Interview Appointment Letter in the mail

06/21/2011 - Interview Appointment Date

06/29/2011 - Case Status Notification - Placed in the oath scheduling que

08/16/2011 - Case Status Notification - Oath ceremony scheduled

09/15/2011 - Oath Taking - good riddance!

09/23/2011 - Applied for Passport

10/08/2011 - Passport in the mail

10/17/2011 - Certificate of Naturalization in the mail -- OFFICIALLY DONE!

"Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty.

The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are;

you end up being complete with your loved ones."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Getting close!!! Very close!!! :dance:

http://fwaguy.250free.com/K-1VisaView.htm

12/11/06 - I-129 was send to CSC

3/13/07 - NOA-2 Actual Date

3/22/07 - Arived to NVC, BNK2007XXXXXX number issued

3/29/07 - Leter from NVC via snail mail: I-129F was approved on March 26 and forwarded to BKK Embassy

3/31/07 - Medical Exam

4/2/07 - Packet 3 Send to Embassy

4/30/07 - BKK Embassy posted our interview date JUNE 11

6/11/07 - INTERVIEW DATE

6/11/07 - Interview

6/13/07 - Receive Visa

7/31/07 - POE San Francisco

8/26/07 - Recieve SSN card

9/4/07 - Applied for CA ID

10/26/07 - Wedding

11/2/07 - Filed AOS, EOD, Travel

11/13/07 - Check Cashed

11/9/07 - NOA-1 actual date (AOS, EOD, Travel)

11/16/07 - NOA - 1 arrived via snail mail

11/24/07 - I-797C NOA for Biometrics arived via snail mail

12/13/07 - Biometrics Appointment

1/9/08 - Email 1: Travel documents (I 131) were approved and mailed on January 5, 2008. Email 2: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION, Card production ordered on January 9, 2008

1/14/08 - Empoyment Card and Travel documents arrived in the mail.

5/6/08 - Interview in SF - APPROVED

2/24/10 - File I-751

4/1/10 - Biometrics Appointment

5/31/11 - Appled for Citizenship

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

I am back people :)

Couldn't resist too long...hehehe.....I am getting nervous....it's kinda thrilling to see all the approvals....especially the one who had the NOA1 at the same day, like we did!!!!

I am sitting here nails biting and all that.....YEEK....HIGH BLOOD PRESSUREEEEEEE....lol

Diana

Timeline
Diana, so John’s a Saints fan. I from New Orleans & have been a Saints fan since I was a fetus, Who Dat!

Tom

@Tom

Yes, my fiance is a huge Saints fan....but he likes the Cowboys even more than the Saints....AND his favorite non professional football team is LSU!

He grew up in Louisiana though!

I have no clue about sports at all :blush: but i asked him to explain me the rules, so i will be able to watch the games with him and yell and scream like ya'll do :whistle::P

And regarding to our petition i would say: 2 (months) down and 2 (weeks) to go :thumbs: ...hopefully

Diana

Cool to hear you two are Texas-Germany, too! I also grew up in Louisiana, and love the Saints! (Was very disappointed they didn't make it to the superbowl) When Paul (my fiance) was here it was in the middle of (american) football season, and he knew nothing about the game. My dad had only girls so I always watched the games with my dad, so I explained the game to Paul as we watched. And by the end of the season he was yelling and screaming with me :P So, I'm sure you'll be the same way. Btw, I love your use of ya'll :) You are going to fit into Texas (and Louisiana if you visit) great :D

LOL, I hope, that I will be able to yell and scream.....but I am kinda sure about it... :) hehehe...I love my sweetheart, so I love his game too :blush:

And we sure will visit Louisiana.....I think we planned something for the end of the year, when the football season starts again. Then we will go and see a LSU and a Saints game jajajaja...oh and meet his family for sure too... :dance:

Timeline
Diana, so John’s a Saints fan. I from New Orleans & have been a Saints fan since I was a fetus, Who Dat!

Tom

@Tom

Yes, my fiance is a huge Saints fan....but he likes the Cowboys even more than the Saints....AND his favorite non professional football team is LSU!

I have no clue about sports at all :blush: but i asked him to explain me the rules, so i will be able to watch the games with him and yell and scream like ya'll do :whistle::P

And regarding to our petition i would say: 2 (months) down and 2 (weeks) to go :thumbs: ...hopefully

Diana

Cool to hear you two are Texas-Germany, too! I also grew up in Louisiana, and love the Saints! (Was very disappointed they didn't make it to the superbowl) When Paul (my fiance) was here it was in the middle of (american) football season, and he knew nothing about the game. My dad had only girls so I always watched the games with my dad, so I explained the game to Paul as we watched. And by the end of the season he was yelling and screaming with me :P So, I'm sure you'll be the same way. Btw, I love your use of ya'll :) You are going to fit into Texas (and Louisiana if you visit) great :D

LOL, I hope, that I will be able to yell and scream.....but I am kinda sure about it... :) hehehe...I love my sweetheart, so I love his game too :blush:

And we sure will visit Louisiana.....I think we planned something for the end of the year, when the football season starts again. Then we will go and see a LSU and a Saints game jajajaja...oh and meet his family for sure too... :dance:

Oh you will be able to for sure! The enthusiasm will definitely rub off, especially if you're actually at a game. Get ready for some great food when you visit Louisiana by the way! :D

Where in Germany are you, btw? My love is in Regensburg. And most of my family lives in Bad Kissingen (near Schweinfurt).

Good luck on that NOA2!!!

:)

Karoline

1996: Paul and I met in Germany

10.18.06: We got engaged! :D

12.05.06: NOA1 for I-129F

05.04.07: Interview-- Visa Approved!!!!

05.09.07: Visa Received!!!!

05.14.07: Paul is home!!!!

06.08.07: Wedding!!!! We're married, we're married! Woohoo!

06.21.07: Sent AOS, AP, and EAD applications to USCIS

06.23.07: AOS package received in Chicago

06.28.07: NOA for AOS, AP, and EAD

07.10.07: Received notice for biometrics appointment

08.02.07: Biometrics Appointment

09.20.07: AOS interview

11.15.07: Green Card received

11.05.09: Removal of Conditions package sent to VSC

11.09.09: Package received at VSC

11.12.09: Check cashed

Timeline

Tom

@Tom

Diana

Oh you will be able to for sure! The enthusiasm will definitely rub off, especially if you're actually at a game. Get ready for some great food when you visit Louisiana by the way! :D

Where in Germany are you, btw? My love is in Regensburg. And most of my family lives in Bad Kissingen (near Schweinfurt).

Good luck on that NOA2!!!

Karoline

Hmmmm....well you can say, that I am close to Frankfurt. It's just 45 minutes from where I live at. Have you been in the military or some of your family members??

Can't wait for good food :) lol...I LOVE to eat....just shouldn't do it too much ;)

I wish you good luck for the NOA2 too.....or did you already get it??.....lol I forgot to check your timeline...will do that RIGHT NOW :)

Diana

PS: Lucky you....you have it already hehehe

Edited by John&Diana

Tom

@Tom

Diana

You are speaking my language ............. :D

Timeline
name='John W' date='Mar 1 2007, 12:40 PM' post='752592']Relax Diane, I was just teasing. And no I'm not as excited about it because my fiancee has to continue to work in Kiev until end of August so I have all Summer to get excited. Of course I'll visit her before that but still.

Awwwww, I know how the waiting is killing you! I feel the same pain :( but luckily I will be done with my job by the end of april and so if everything works out the way as I want it to, I will sit on the plane by the 22nd of april!

I wish you good luck and that the time until august will not be too long for you both!!!

Diana

Timeline
Hmmmm....well you can say, that I am close to Frankfurt. It's just 45 minutes from where I live at. Have you been in the military or some of your family members??

Can't wait for good food :) lol...I LOVE to eat....just shouldn't do it too much ;)

I wish you good luck for the NOA2 too.....or did you already get it??.....lol I forgot to check your timeline...will do that RIGHT NOW :)

Diana

PS: Lucky you....you have it already hehehe

Not military, I'm German (or at least half anyways). I have dual citizenship with Germany and the U.S. My father is German and moved to the U.S. in 1973 to marry my mom. So, I spent my summers with my German side of the family, which is how I met Paul (when I was 15 years old, 11 years ago believe it or not :D ) he lived in Bad Kissingen too and his family was (and still is) friends with my family.

And oh yeah the food is soooo good in Louisiana, everytime I go to visit that side of my family I have to do a lot of exercising beforehand because I know all I'm going to do is eat while I'm there

Karoline

1996: Paul and I met in Germany

10.18.06: We got engaged! :D

12.05.06: NOA1 for I-129F

05.04.07: Interview-- Visa Approved!!!!

05.09.07: Visa Received!!!!

05.14.07: Paul is home!!!!

06.08.07: Wedding!!!! We're married, we're married! Woohoo!

06.21.07: Sent AOS, AP, and EAD applications to USCIS

06.23.07: AOS package received in Chicago

06.28.07: NOA for AOS, AP, and EAD

07.10.07: Received notice for biometrics appointment

08.02.07: Biometrics Appointment

09.20.07: AOS interview

11.15.07: Green Card received

11.05.09: Removal of Conditions package sent to VSC

11.09.09: Package received at VSC

11.12.09: Check cashed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Relax Diane, I was just teasing. And no I'm not as excited about it because my fiancee has to continue to work in Kiev until end of August so I have all Summer to get excited. Of course I'll visit her before that but still.]

John,

I grow up in Kiev. If you plan to visit Kiev, try to go there in May. Chestunt trees are in bloom - very beutiful!

Good luck.

Alex.

12/11/06 - I-129 was send to CSC

3/13/07 - NOA-2 Actual Date

3/22/07 - Arived to NVC, BNK2007XXXXXX number issued

3/29/07 - Leter from NVC via snail mail: I-129F was approved on March 26 and forwarded to BKK Embassy

3/31/07 - Medical Exam

4/2/07 - Packet 3 Send to Embassy

4/30/07 - BKK Embassy posted our interview date JUNE 11

6/11/07 - INTERVIEW DATE

6/11/07 - Interview

6/13/07 - Receive Visa

7/31/07 - POE San Francisco

8/26/07 - Recieve SSN card

9/4/07 - Applied for CA ID

10/26/07 - Wedding

11/2/07 - Filed AOS, EOD, Travel

11/13/07 - Check Cashed

11/9/07 - NOA-1 actual date (AOS, EOD, Travel)

11/16/07 - NOA - 1 arrived via snail mail

11/24/07 - I-797C NOA for Biometrics arived via snail mail

12/13/07 - Biometrics Appointment

1/9/08 - Email 1: Travel documents (I 131) were approved and mailed on January 5, 2008. Email 2: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION, Card production ordered on January 9, 2008

1/14/08 - Empoyment Card and Travel documents arrived in the mail.

5/6/08 - Interview in SF - APPROVED

2/24/10 - File I-751

4/1/10 - Biometrics Appointment

5/31/11 - Appled for Citizenship

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Relax Diane, I was just teasing. And no I'm not as excited about it because my fiancee has to continue to work in Kiev until end of August so I have all Summer to get excited. Of course I'll visit her before that but still.]

John,

I grow up in Kiev. If you plan to visit Kiev, try to go there in May. Chestunt trees are in bloom - very beutiful!

Good luck.

Alex.

I'm a december filler too and my k1 was receive on 12/11/06 and last update was dec 12/14/2006 My status has not been change by now. My questioin is how do you receive touches? I don't have any idea if they had look a my file since 12/14/06........thanks........

Timeline
Not military, I'm German (or at least half anyways). I have dual citizenship with Germany and the U.S. My father is German and moved to the U.S. in 1973 to marry my mom. So, I spent my summers with my German side of the family, which is how I met Paul (when I was 15 years old, 11 years ago believe it or not :D ) he lived in Bad Kissingen too and his family was (and still is) friends with my family.

And oh yeah the food is soooo good in Louisiana, everytime I go to visit that side of my family I have to do a lot of exercising beforehand because I know all I'm going to do is eat while I'm there

Karoline

ok here is what my fiance had to say about the food:

'Tell them that, as much as I look forward to introducing you to that fine cajun and creole cuisine... I look forward, perhaps equally, to introducing you to the Chicago cuisine as well...Giordano's.... mmmmm'

I guess I already know one thing.... I WILL GET FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!....lol

Diana

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.