23 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

I don't believe that most CO`s have the time, interest.or inclination to read thru page after page of Skype, emails, texts etc....good luck to all where ever you are in your journey!

Correct....and most relationships go through a normal evolution....the content of your evidence should also track this same evolution...what you talk about in the beginning and toward the petition filing should be quite different.

So send in specific evidence that supports each phase of your evolving relationship.

Edited by baron555

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

We just added 6 pictures of us together in Holland and US incl. copy of the boarding passes and iteniaries. Might be good to read some consulate/embassy reviews from where you will have the interview. Good luck!

Filed: Timeline

For proof of ongoing relationships I have printed out some screenshots of some conversations between my Fiance and I on Skype and Facebook. Are they looking for the content in the conversations or the amount of conversations we have?

Also I know it's on the website, but I am extremely paranoid. The address for mailing in the I-129F petition is still:

USCIS

P.O. BOX 660151

DALLAS, TX 75266

Is that correct?

1. "No the content is not quite necessary. Make sure you clearly write out with a pen or something in a bold letter specifying the time length of the conversation. If you can include parts from specific timelines of your relationship from the starting to ending. Mostly photos are the most strongest proof. If you have more pictures, write boldly behind them the date and time where it was taken and who are in the picture. Pictures are the best proof with diversified background and in different length of times. Family friend or family members is a plus to establish a proof."

b) If they still ask for more proofs

you can also write letter of "k1 Visa Consent from Parents" *Google if possible as well which people use only in underage situations. But this can work for everyone a great proof. Not all beneficiary's parents can attend a wedding, but a letter from consent from them acts as the openness of your relationship. This is only for extreme conditions. But part 1 should be more than enough.

Edited by Ppll909

K1

I-129F form sent : 28th April 2014

NOA 1 : 6th May 2014

NOA 2 : 14th May 2014

NVC Recieved: 28th May 2014

NVC Sent: 29th May 2014

Consulate Recieved: 3rd June 2014

Packet 3 Recieved: 16th June 2014

Packet 3 Sent : 18th June 2014

Medical Exam: 18th June 2014

Packet 4: 19th June 2014

Interview: 1st July 2014

Filed: Timeline

For proof of ongoing relationships I have printed out some screenshots of some conversations between my Fiance and I on Skype and Facebook. Are they looking for the content in the conversations or the amount of conversations we have?

Also I know it's on the website, but I am extremely paranoid. The address for mailing in the I-129F petition is still:

USCIS

P.O. BOX 660151

DALLAS, TX 75266

Is that correct?

Do not forget, Include your passport photocopy of you visiting her within the last two years. It is best to have met within 1 year though and do not forget your letter of consent stating that you and she needs to get married within 90 days of coming to the US.

And do not worry. The hassle it looks with all the paperwork with proper management it is an experience :)

And be patient, one day too late everything will be alright.

K1

I-129F form sent : 28th April 2014

NOA 1 : 6th May 2014

NOA 2 : 14th May 2014

NVC Recieved: 28th May 2014

NVC Sent: 29th May 2014

Consulate Recieved: 3rd June 2014

Packet 3 Recieved: 16th June 2014

Packet 3 Sent : 18th June 2014

Medical Exam: 18th June 2014

Packet 4: 19th June 2014

Interview: 1st July 2014

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Do not forget, Include your passport photocopy of you visiting her within the last two years. It is best to have met within 1 year though and do not forget your letter of consent stating that you and she needs to get married within 90 days of coming to the US.

And do not worry. The hassle it looks with all the paperwork with proper management it is an experience :)

And be patient, one day too late everything will be alright.

Thank you so much for all of your help, I really do appreciate it! Starting to get so nervous since I'll hopefully be mailing out the whole Petition tomorrow and I just want everything to go well!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

I wrote out saying we face time, Skype, and email. I only print off one page to show the email logs. 7 pictures. Copy of ring receipt and all flight itinerary. I also showed 3 different flower cards, sent for like birthdays and such. That's all.

I went through Texas. Best of luck.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

I wrote out saying we face time, Skype, and email. I only print off one page to show the email logs. 7 pictures. Copy of ring receipt and all flight itinerary. I also showed 3 different flower cards, sent for like birthdays and such. That's all.

I went through Texas. Best of luck.

Thank you for your comment! :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

I did multiple screen shots of my Skype communications from start to present. And will get another more updated set ready for my partner's interview if we are lucky to get there. I don't know if this is enough, but from my readings here, I think it is good to have at least a few every month from when you started talking if you (like me) used the phone very little and Skype was your main form of communication. I did point out on my Skype logs the periods of time where I was actually visiting since there were gaps in time during these dates and it was additional support of my visits.

Good luck!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.