• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
I give up George! lol

I know the feeling. :wacko:

Join a free international relationship forum http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RussianBrideList (http://tinyurl.com/yagk6wu)

The RBL is a forum of 1,400+ members(married, searching and single) in active discussions about emigration/immigration concerns

and visas, East-West Relations, EE history. Current topics include immigration issues, learning the language, children in American

schools, deals on apartments and airfare when visiting the former Soviet Union(especially Ukraine and Russia), and more!

100% free from support by commercial interests.

2007-01-19 I-129F Sent to Nebraska to sponsor fiancee in Kiev

2007-01-26 NOA1

2007-05-10 NOA2 Approved

2007-05-18 NVC receives application

2007-07-03 Interview went off without a snag! K-1 visa APPROVED

2007-07-10 International passport with K-1 visa received from courier

2007-07-17 Entered U.S. at JFK

2007-09-07 MARRIED!

2007-10-06 NOA1 for AOS and EAD, 12-10 EAD Card ordered per USCIS site, and THREE CRIS emails

2008-03-26 Effortless and pleasant AOS I-485 interview in Detroit APPROVED!

2009-09-18 Tania's first visit home, eager to get back to the U.S. due to poor living conditions in Ukraine

2010-01-25 Mailed I-751 for "Lifting of Conditions" AKA 10 year green card

2010-02-08 Biometrics appointment NOA, 02-15 Biometrics appointment, simple and quick

Timeline
We need some cheering up! Especially me since I am sick :( I got an icky viral sinus infection with bad alergies to boot! And I am at work and all I can think about is going to bed as soon as I'm out of here! lol

I hope you're over the illness before your b'day. :thumbs:

Join a free international relationship forum http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RussianBrideList (http://tinyurl.com/yagk6wu)

The RBL is a forum of 1,400+ members(married, searching and single) in active discussions about emigration/immigration concerns

and visas, East-West Relations, EE history. Current topics include immigration issues, learning the language, children in American

schools, deals on apartments and airfare when visiting the former Soviet Union(especially Ukraine and Russia), and more!

2007-01-26 NOA1

2007-05-10 NOA2 Approved

2007-09-07 MARRIED!

2007-10-06 NOA1 for AOS and EAD, 12-10 EAD Card ordered per USCIS site, and THREE CRIS emails

2009-09-18 Tania's first visit home, eager to get back to the U.S. due to poor living conditions in Ukraine

2010-02-08 Biometrics appointment NOA, 02-15 Biometrics appointment, simple and quick

Filed: Timeline
We need some cheering up! Especially me since I am sick :( I got an icky viral sinus infection with bad alergies to boot! And I am at work and all I can think about is going to bed as soon as I'm out of here! lol

I hope you're over the illness before your b'day. :thumbs:

Thanks, me too! If not a NOA2 in all of our mailboxes will suffice!

Timeline

Yes, an NOA2 will make most day-to-day problems shrink to petty annoyances.

2007-01-26 NOA1

2007-05-10 NOA2 Approved

2007-09-07 MARRIED!

Timeline

Call 'em again George! Keep bugging the ####### out of them!

Sarah,

I'd call them 20 times a day if I thought it would help! BTW, who would I call? The 150% friendly but 0% helpful people at 1-800-375-5283?? I've called them three times. They just read to me from the information on line: "Current Status: Case received and pending. On January 26, 2007, we received this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E), and mailed you a notice describing how..." :blink:

...sigh

Edited by SkyMas

2007-01-26 NOA1

2007-05-10 NOA2 Approved

2007-09-07 MARRIED!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Sarah,

I'd call them 20 times a day if I thought it would help! BTW, who would I call? The 150% friendly but 0% helpful people at 1-800-375-5283?? I've called them three times. They just read to me from the information on line: "Current Status: Case received and pending. On January 26, 2007, we received this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E), and mailed you a notice describing how..." :blink:

...sigh

They are exceedingly friendly huh? I got one the other day however who did not just read me the info that On Jan 3, blah blah blah, but took out his rules manual and proceeded to read without breathing when it was appropriate for me to call and ask...not past the "normal" status for this case etc all without taking a breath..would not let me interrupt!! I kept saying like yes I understand but...he didnt stop kind of like a cops camera man, nothing was getting in his way!!! I was afraid to just hang up because what if he put bad remarks on my case???!!! 22 minutes this man read to me and all I had for the call was 22 minutes of peak talk time and a headache lol.

capture1-1.jpg

Picture114-1.jpg

Our Timeline

Sent I-129 f to csc on Dec 23,2006

Received Dec 26th

NOA1 Jan 3,2007

Check cashed Jan 5,2007

Touched Jan 13,2007

Touched May 15,2007

Touched July 17,2007

Touched July 18,2007

Touched July 20,2007

Touched July 22,2007

Touched Aug 12,2007

Touched Aug 13,2007

Touched Aug 14,2007

Touched Aug 15,2007

Touched Aug 22,2007

NOA2!!! Oct 31,2007

Case forwarded to Casa Nov 19, 2007

Interview Feb 6.2008

APPROVAL!!!

AP......now we wait

11-08-08 arrived in Atlanta

11-20-08 MARRIED!!!!!

Sarah,

...sigh

They are exceedingly friendly huh? I got one the other day however who did not just read me the info that On Jan 3, blah blah blah, but took out his rules manual and proceeded to read without breathing when it was appropriate for me to call and ask...not past the "normal" status for this case etc all without taking a breath..would not let me interrupt!! I kept saying like yes I understand but...he didnt stop kind of like a cops camera man, nothing was getting in his way!!! I was afraid to just hang up because what if he put bad remarks on my case???!!! 22 minutes this man read to me and all I had for the call was 22 minutes of peak talk time and a headache lol.

Ok, you win! lol I would have screamed into the phone!

I cant believe that some of you January fliers have not received your NOA2 yet what is wrong with the CSC :angry:

That's what we're asking!!!

####### IS WRONG WITH THE CSC?!?!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

This isn't fair at all. Here i am being all excited that March people are finally being touched but then January people still haven't gotten their NOA2?? This is the epitome of unfair. I just don't understand how they can do this to people. I mean, it's almost encouraging people to come here illegally. Why should anyone go thru this horrible process when if they came here illegally they'd get to stay with little penalty. It's just not right.

My K-1 Timeline:

02/08/2007: Engaged on top of Table Mountain!

03/27/2007: Sent I129f to NSC

04/04/2007: NOA1 (from CSC)

06/27/2007: NOA2!!!!!!!!!!!!

07/09/2007: Paper NOA2 in the mail

07/13/2007: NVC sent our petition to Jo'burg!!

07/27/2007: Packet 3

09/20/2007: Successful Interview!!!

09/27/2007: Visa in hand

10/02/2007: E's flight lands at 2:10 in Chicago!!!!!!

This isn't fair at all. Here i am being all excited that March people are finally being touched but then January people still haven't gotten their NOA2?? This is the epitome of unfair. I just don't understand how they can do this to people. I mean, it's almost encouraging people to come here illegally. Why should anyone go thru this horrible process when if they came here illegally they'd get to stay with little penalty. It's just not right.

I hear ya! It is certainly a long and frustrating process and it is the love of the 2 people that makes them make it through. I think? lol j/k You can be excited as it is certainly a journey wrought with both excitement and fear! Hang in there!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
This isn't fair at all. Here i am being all excited that March people are finally being touched but then January people still haven't gotten their NOA2?? This is the epitome of unfair. I just don'tunderstand how they can do this to people. I mean, it's almost encouraging people to come here illegally. Why should anyone go thru this horrible process when if they came here illegally they'd get to stay with little penalty. It's just not right.

I agree with you so much here we are trying to bring a loved one here but if they come here illegally their are people in this country that want to give a path to citizenship I say what after what we have all been thru and most of us are still not done my fiance is from the Philippines all we want is just to be together and she actually wants to become a US Citizen but she wants to do it the right way I swear if she gets denied at her interview in the US Embassy i am going to send her to mexico pick her up and bring her over the boarder this process takes to long and these people have people lives on hold and all we can do is sit and wait and hope I am so tired of this process i just want my fiance here and now all these illegal aliens where are their police clearance where are their interviews who are these people what are their backgrounds i once heard Geraldo Rivera say on TV that most illegal aliens dont commit crimes I say 100 percent commit crimes hense the word illegal alien they should all have to do this process just like we do so about the rambling but i am just mad

Craig & Jessica Achorn

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.