Teresa27

London interview date and those wanting a rough timeline.

5 posts in this topic

Good morning everyone!

I received a letter this morning from the embassy confirming that my interview date is Oct 15th at 8.30am!! FINALLY!

I hope these next 20 days go by so fast as I am sure they will because I have so much to organise now :)

Just for those who want to know a rough timeline:

- I had my medical 15 days ago

- The interview date is exactly one month from my medical date

I still can't believe I am only about a month away from being back with my future husband after so much time apart.

For those still waiting...hang on!! This feeling is so worth it.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Congratulations!! This is exciting news for me as I'm not that far behind you in the process.

Keep us posted on how your interview goes!

Cheers,

Amber

p.s thank you for the update!

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my little list...

I've included some other bits just incase anyone else has to apply for extra stuff.

- Applied for Birth Certificate 2nd Sept, Received 23rd Sept (15 working days)

- Police Record applied for 4th Sept, Received 18th Sept (6 working days)

- Notification of Applicant's Readiness 16th Sept (I put 15th Nov as my intended wedding date)

- Applied for new passport via check and send on 18th Sept, received 29th Sept and I even had to give more info! (6 working days)

- Medical 22nd Sept

- Interview date received 4th October (12 total days from medical)

- Interview on 17th October, 8am (25 total days from medical)

Just so you know, if you need to apply for a new passport because it is in bad condition, make sure to include a note describing why the passport was damaged or they will write to you and ask for more information. I just said "general wear and tear". It was printed the next day and arrive the day after that :dancing:

I'm so excited!!!! I guess I'll see you there Pleasehurryup :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.