jaygee011

ceac date change

22 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K1 Process to K1 Progress Forum~

~Inquiry about case status~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

Hey guys,

I had my interview yesterday and my visa was approved. This might just be me paying too much attention to detail, but on the ceac website my case creation date has changed from August 11 to September 18th.normally it's just the case that is updated can anyone tell me what this could be.

In my case when they did that the next day they issue my visa. :)

Filed: Timeline

Thanks, it has actually now changed to AP i booked a flight for the 27th of september so i hope my visa will be ready by then.

Hmm 27th september can be a bit soon. I wish you luck though.

The case creation date means you will get your visa soon but sometimes the issuing takes time. mine took about 10 days , some get as soon as 2 days .

Best of luck though and congratulations

K1

I-129F form sent : 28th April 2014

NOA 1 : 6th May 2014

NOA 2 : 14th May 2014

NVC Recieved: 28th May 2014

NVC Sent: 29th May 2014

Consulate Recieved: 3rd June 2014

Packet 3 Recieved: 16th June 2014

Packet 3 Sent : 18th June 2014

Medical Exam: 18th June 2014

Packet 4: 19th June 2014

Interview: 1st July 2014

Random question, but I don't see anything about dates on the CEAC status. When I put in my case number, it just pops up a screen giving its current status (IN TRANSIT), but no dates. I don't really know when they received it, etc. because there are no dates listed. Does that matter? Am I looking at the right place?

event.png

event.png
3-18-2014 - Mailed I-129F
3-24-2014 - NOA1 (email)
9-2-2014 - NOA2 (email)
9-16-2014 - NVC Received
9-17-21014 - NVC Case #
9-19-2014 - Belize Embassy Received electronically
10-15-2014 - Notice that Packet 3 was ready.
10-17-2014 - Fiance picked up both Packet 3 and Packet 4
11-11-2014 - Interview!! **Embassy cancelled because they remembered it was Veteran's day :wacko:
11-18-2014 - Interview!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Random question, but I don't see anything about dates on the CEAC status. When I put in my case number, it just pops up a screen giving its current status (IN TRANSIT), but no dates. I don't really know when they received it, etc. because there are no dates listed. Does that matter? Am I looking at the right place?

Hello!!

This means it is in transit to the consulate, they should receive it soon and when that happens status will change to ready. Yes, you are looking at the right place.

Philippians 4: 6-7. "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Random question, but I don't see anything about dates on the CEAC status. When I put in my case number, it just pops up a screen giving its current status (IN TRANSIT), but no dates. I don't really know when they received it, etc. because there are no dates listed. Does that matter? Am I looking at the right place?[/quote

Below in transit it should have a case creation date and then a date for any time the case is updated. For me this is how I checked the progress of our visa. Every time someone touches your case the date will change, this also includes any time they receive information from yourself.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.