sharky

On-line tracking system of I-601's submitted in London

495 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! I can really only laugh in hysterics upon looking at the list today! Eventually they've got to get to us, right? I mean, pretty soon we'll be the only one left on the list and they'll have no choice but to pick it up and do something! Things do seem to be moving, though . . . for everyone else :(

I agree with you, though, Beetee, I'd rather just see a complete next to my number, not under review! Please complete me, let me gooooo. . . :D

Anyway, have a fabulous day, guys. Hope today is the day you get your visa back, Paul. Are we counting down the days yet?

Tiff

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys,

I'm watching. I'm just sick as a dog today. I had to call in to work because i haven't felt this bad in a long time. Woke up at 4 am and I don't know if it's a bug or something I ate. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

From what I can tell beetee they didn't add any cases. Ours is still in the same spot.

cmltdg, all I can say is unfreaking believable! You know what though. I really do think your under review and they just didn't mark it. They have done that soooooooooo many time. They seem to be updating more often now so it's possible itwill show something different tomorrow too.

take care guys,

got to go,

Vicky

SHA ZAM!!! I-601 WAIVER APPROVED......10/13/06

11/18/06 Arrived

12/21/06 Filed for Social Security number

12/22/06 Married

01/03/2007 Social Security number arrived

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

02/07 Received RFE and returned information within 2 days

2/24/07 Transferred to California

2/26/07 Received letter (Transfer to California)

3/1/07 AOS email confirmation that case was received in California

3/2/07 AOS Touched again today but no update.

3/5/07 AOS another touch but no update.

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

4/10/07 EAD card ordered.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

6/25/2009 Received biometrics letter

7/13/2009 Biometrics appointment at Indianapolis Indiana

Tiff, I'm glad to hear that you still got some humor left, without it I guess we'll all be going crazy ^_^ I bet like Vicky said that they're looking at it, and they just havent gotten around to mark it "under review" they'd rather just give you a "completed" instead :thumbs: either tomorrow, or next week for sure - hang in there girl, it's just around 7 more days, and then you'll get to spend 80+ years with your soon to be hubby :energetic:

Vicky, awww I hope you are feeling better by now *hugs* do you have anyone around to care for you while you are sick? (F) It's funny though, you're sick but can still look at the list :lol: I don't blame you, I'd do the same, I'm so addicted to it - obsessing about it constantly - I think I need help :lol:

Timeline:

January 27 2006: submitted and approved I-130 in Copenhagen, Denmark

March 23 2006: Interview, submitted I-601 waiver

May 2 2006: London recieves waiver

August 21 2006: waiver approved woo hoo

October 3 2006: arrived in the US

And-I-Go-WEEEE.jpgBear.gif

Hi Vicky, Beetee and Tiff,

I share your frustration in these difficult times, it really does take so much energy out of you but try and keep sane! :wacko: If at least for your fiance's!!! :D

I can't beleive why you are still at pending Tiff, they must be looking at your case by now, surely? and when all of you go to completed, you will be sooo euphoric, beleive me it is such a great moment, the feeling of knowing that you can get on with your wedding and the thought that they WILL be with you, in your arms very soon........ I can't explain it, it's the best feeling. You will all be there very soon......

and now to my news...........

THE VISA WAS DELIVERED TODAY!!!!......... :dancing: OMG I AM SO HAPPY!

Trust me Tiff, Vicky and Beetee every bit of frustration, every bad dark day is worth it when you (or your fiance's) have these things in your hand!!! It's so emotional!!

It really is the "OFFICIAL SEAL OF APPROVAL"!!! ...... your green light.....

Can I just say to the people who's fiance's are in the UK, and will wait for the passport and envelope to be sent back via SMS courier services, that they ARE SUPPOSED TO INFORM YOU WHEN THEY DELIVER, at least that is what the lady told me, she said they would text me or call and let me know in advance. Well THEY DIDN'T!!, and so I now know how frustrated Rob felt when they just turned up at his door first time, without telling him. I was lucky as I quit my job and could wait around at home, but unless you want to pay very high prices for it to be delivered in the evening.....then it's total luck whether you'll be in or not, especially if you have to take time off from work. Just thought it would help telling you this, it took nine days in total for me.

OMG THE RELIEF!!! :D

and now to booking flights I go!!! and await the beautiful B) of CA, USA and of course my baby!!

and listen everyone, I'll be checking in here daily, because I want to be there to give you my YAHOOOO'SS!!! when you get your approves!!! and I'm saving a big one for Tiff and Cas, she deserves it!!

take care guys, you're all total :star: 's in my eyes!!! and I'm with you the rest of your journey

:thumbs:

Paul.xxx

Aww Paul

It's great to hear that you have finally got the visa. :dance::dance::dance: . I can just imagine how excited you are. I was wondering if you were going to grab the delivery guy and give him a big smooch when he handed it to you. Well even if you were tempted ..........i'm sure you refrained. :lol:

Happy ticket shopping. Hope you can find a good deal. That's a long flight but I'm sure you won't mind that.

Wish you all the best and can't wait to hear all about your trip, reunion, and wedding. Glad to hear your going to pop in once in a while. I don't know what I'm going to do when you all get approved and I'm left here on my lonesome. :crying: Don't seem to have any new people wanting to join our group even though beetee has been campaigning. :D

Oh I was just wondering...........do they have to deliver it directly to you or can a relative sign for it? Well we have some time before we worry about that.

So very happy for you,

Vicky

11/18/06 Arrived

12/22/06 Married

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

Thanks for that Vicky!!

have booked a flight: NEXT TUESDAY!! it goes via JFK, which hopefully means that I'll pick up my temp EAD.

I'm not sure if you can get a relative to sign for it, I think that would be ok, just as long as someone is there!

don't worry Vicky, I'll still be popping in to the forum even when you get approved!! although I guess my new "home" will be the AOS forum as from next week!!

and on to the next struggle!! :P

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Paul, YAHOOOOOO!!!!! Man, that is soooo exciting. I can imagine it will be so amazing to finally have that visa in hand! We've been searching for flights and they are soooo expensive in June! We haven't found anything below $800! Congratulations to you and Courteny. I think those of us who have to suffer this agonziing wait deserve a big extra congrats, so I'm doing the Cabbage Patch dance for you guys! :lol:

Oh, dear, maybe you're not old enough to remember what that is! :lol: Good luck to you both. Now it's on to serious wedding stress, much more fun, right?

Tiff

Always checking in here to check on you all (may be a member in here one day ourselves ;) )and to hopefully see all of you get the "good to go" but just wanted to say to Paul, wonderful news Paul to see you have your visa and that your flight is booked.

Have a truly wonderful journey back to you sweeheart Paul and good luck in your new life :thumbs:

[The reason god put spaces in between your fingers was so another person's hands could fill it up.

CHERISH YESTERDAY, LIVE TODAY AND DREAM TOMORROW

Life is like a song... Sing it.

Life is like a challenge... Pursue it.

Life is like a sacrifice... Offer it.

Life is love... Enjoy it.

Thankyou all so much for your congrats!!!

yeah Tiff it isn't cheap is it??? The cheapest flight I EVER got to SF was £280 return from London!!! (a pretty good deal eh?), but I'm paying £440 this time to go via JFK, which is not bad considering the time of year: peak season!

add on to that HEALTH INSURANCE for 6 months!!! my god how expensive is that??? :D but essential!

and then I'll have to start paying for the AOS stuff, which is gonna be something around $500!!!

anyone know a bank I can rob!!!??? :lol:

maybe one day I'll be free of debt, still I couldn't be happier today.... and it's great to share this news with the people that have been with me in this "struggle" over the last 4 months or so!!

it really means a lot!

:thumbs:

awww Paul...are you leaving us :( J/k, I'm so happy for you guys - what an awesome feeling huh :thumbs: Finally you got your Visa today...you are probably so over the moon at the moment :luv: We can just feel the happiness glow from you :lol: You probably can't sleep because of the butterflies in your tummy ... he he

I too, looked at ticket prices and such and yea, they are sooo expensive, but sooo worth it for where they are taking us ---->>> right to the arms of our loved one :wub:

COME ON LONDON, APPROVE THE REST OF US ..... PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE PLEEEEAAAASE :dance::dance:

Have a great weekend everyone :luv: and may next week bring more joyish news to our group ^_^

Timeline:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hello everyone! Getting all settled in the Uk. The weather is finally turning into American weather up here in the Northeast but without the humidity. I love it! We are getting ready for our wedding, less than 5 weeks to go. Some of the family is flying here as it was about 1200 dollars a ticket to fly straight to Newcastle. Very expensive so not many people coming. I hope the weather keeps up!

Paul C congrats on your approval...I hadn't been on here in a couple weeks and was glad to see you got approved. You aren't taking anytime on flying to CA to be with your honey. Well after the marriage we will be starting our process all over again and we can't wait. We are hoping only to be in England for another year.

Good Luck to everyone else as I still read this pretty regularly. :)

jpkeswim

Baby Boy born on November 24th 2008

Received Visa Feb 10th 2008

Waiting for appointment at Embassy on April 7th for Baby's passport and report of birth abroad!!!

After three long years moving back to America on May 4th 2008

Hi jpkeswim,

I know that we don't know each other since I joined this group a lot later than you. :)

I just wanted to say Congratulations with the upcoming wedding and it's good to hear that you both have plans on pursuing the Visa and not giving up :dance:

Timeline:

Hey guys finally starting to feel human again. Now I'm trying to get caught up with everything. Ready for the new updates this week. Maybe tomorrow but you never know. I think they like to keep us guessing and surprise us. :yes:

Hi jpkeswim,

Glad to hear things are going good for you. You do sound like your very excited to be there. I'm sure you have lots of different things to get used to but just think of all the exciting things you will get to see and expierence. I bet your wedding will be beautiful too. Your going to be very busy for a few weeks at least. By the time you both are ready to start this process again, you will be a pro at it and have everything in order. Wish you both the best and have a beautiful wedding.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Vicky

11/18/06 Arrived

12/22/06 Married

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

Updates, updates my fellow London I-601'er :D

........ but it looks like they just put another case "under review" :( I hope that they do update it tomorrow or Friday too, just don't leave it like this till next week. Oh, did they add more cases???

Vicky,

I'm so glad to hear that you are feeling better (F) Too bad that your honey wasn't there to care for you...awww.

Are you planning on going to visit him anytime soon, or are you guys going to wait it out?? ( I'm sorry if it's too personal and in that case, it's okay if you don't answer my question :D )

Okay folks, let's cross our fingers that they complete the cases this week and gets to put some others under review :dance::D

Timeline:

Hello there.

Yep feeling lots better now. Oh I wouldn't have liked someone taking care of me. I'm the type that likes to be left alone. I don't really like being fussed over. :no:

That's not a personal question silly. :P We are going to wait it out. I got to go over at the end of March and that was suppose to hold us over until he gets to come. I think we are going to be stretching it pretty thin by then. :help: At least we didn't have to wait from the time we filed the 1-129. We did that in November of 2005 when he was here visiting. We are hoping for sometime in October if everything goes well (fingers crossed) He will have a few things to do before he will be able to come over but hopefully that won't take too long. We are taking this extra time to put some money in the bank for all the other things we will need since he won't be able to work for a while. Now if i could just get the good fairy to pay my bills until then we will be all set. :lol:

I'm also trying to figure out where and when we will get married. I'm not sure how I want to do things yet. Can't really plan much anyway but I'm trying to get a few things done. If I win the lotto I think we might just fly to Vegas and do it. lol

I know I really don't need to ask........ but are you flying over right away? Oh that's a stupid question. I bet you will be looking for flights when you get just a little closer. :yes:

Hey believe it or not.............I got to see the update at work today. Don't know why it let me but hopefully it will work from now on. Man that was a mini update but at least it was a little progress. Every little bit helps. I think we might get another one this week. AND BY GOLLY SOMEONE'S (won't jinx it by mentioning the name) :whistle: CASE BETTER BE COMPLETED.

Talk to you soon,

Vicky

11/18/06 Arrived

12/22/06 Married

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.