sharky

On-line tracking system of I-601's submitted in London

495 posts in this topic

have just done that Beetee (gulp, sweating like a maniac here!!!)

yeah we're just below the Copenhagen one

god I hope I find out really soon as this wait is gonna kill me!!!!!

:wacko:

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:dance::dance:

Oh good for you paul. it's about time someone here heard something. Try both emails Paul. London.Uscis@dhs.gov and the LondonConsular@State.gov.

Good luck and hope you hear something very soon.

Vicky :thumbs:

Oh and call...............I'm sure she won't mind being woke up for that. :lol:

Edited by Baileyj96

SHA ZAM!!! I-601 WAIVER APPROVED......10/13/06

11/18/06 Arrived

12/21/06 Filed for Social Security number

12/22/06 Married

01/03/2007 Social Security number arrived

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

02/07 Received RFE and returned information within 2 days

2/24/07 Transferred to California

2/26/07 Received letter (Transfer to California)

3/1/07 AOS email confirmation that case was received in California

3/2/07 AOS Touched again today but no update.

3/5/07 AOS another touch but no update.

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

4/10/07 EAD card ordered.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

6/25/2009 Received biometrics letter

7/13/2009 Biometrics appointment at Indianapolis Indiana

I bet it's good news :thumbs: Paul ..... we're all crossing our fingers :D

Can't believe you guys got to skip the "under review" part - ha ha, what a shock you must have gotten when you looked at the list today :P It's all good though - I'm so happy for you guys.

How about Tiff, do you guys think that her case is one of the other that got completed also????

Well, guess Paul was right, it's around 11 weeks :D

Hi Vicky *hugs*

I see that you're online too :luv: I see they added some cases, are yours on yet???

Timeline:

January 27 2006: submitted and approved I-130 in Copenhagen, Denmark

March 23 2006: Interview, submitted I-601 waiver

May 2 2006: London recieves waiver

August 21 2006: waiver approved woo hoo

October 3 2006: arrived in the US

And-I-Go-WEEEE.jpgBear.gif

Hi beetee,

Yeah I've been peeking since this morning. (at work now) Just waiting to see if Paul gets the good news.

No we didn't get on the list but I wasn't expecting to. When I email them yesterday they said they still didn't have our info from the embassy yet. They said that London was probably reviewing it and making their recomendations. ha ha I wasn't sure but was wondering if London holds on to it until the fingerprints come back? (yes...no?) Oh well we will be on there soon i'm sure.

Maybe next week,

Come on Paul......................here something soon. It's killing us waiting. I can't imagine what it's doing to you. :lol:

I'll be watching............... feel like a stalker.

Vicky

11/18/06 Arrived

12/22/06 Married

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Paul, that's so awesome!!! I know it's good news for you guys. We're still pending. I feel sick to my stomach. I somehow knew that would happen though. I hope you find out reaaaaallllly quickly. At least as of right now you know you're almost out of waiting hell. Yahhooooo!

Hi Guys,

true to form the guys in the London USCIS office replied very promptly...............however their reply was :

"You will be notified in due time. USCIS - London Suboffice."

arrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhh :wacko::wacko:

what are these guys trying to do to me????

I have a feeling that I will receive a letter from them soon, I think they have moved over to that way of doing it now, especially considering Rob had one and he was the last approval on here. I think we can safely say that London cases seem to be getting looked at around the 12 week mark...

I must admit though that I nearly fell off my chair this morning after reading Bailey's update on here and then looking at the pdf file and seeing "COMPLETED" next to our case number!!!

Tiff you'll be next I'm damn sure of it!!!! :thumbs:

Aww Paul.

I can't believe they are making you wait. What kind of response is that? In due time.............

Wonder what they would do if you actually called them?

Think this is cruel and unusual torture for you.

Vicky

11/18/06 Arrived

12/22/06 Married

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

Woooot???? What kind of response was that?? Paul, was that an email??

You should try and call them... I hope that they wont get pissed, but it says on the London tracking site that you should contact them when your case is completed and that's what you should do.

Can't believe that they are making you wait... I can't wait to hear you say " AAAAPPPROVED " YAAAY, LOL :P

Timeline:

Hey Beetee,

yeah that was an answer by e-mail. As far as I'm aware you can't phone their office, not unless you have a secret hotline to them! :P

so I guess I'll just have to wait for my letter??!!! :(

Paul,

Oh, I didn't know that you could not contact the embassy by phone... gosh, so I guess you just have to wait :clock:

If they completed the case May 23rd, then it'll probably be in your mailbox very soon :thumbs: Who knows... did you check your mailbox today :D

Ha ha, we're all just as excited as Paul - I can't help it :lol:

Timeline:

Ok don't shoot me for saying this. But they do send the waiver back to the department who does the interview to get ahold of you don't they? I thought I read that they would be the ones who would contact you to arrange for delivery of the visa and such. Couldn't you call them and ask if they have any info yet?

09068-200-290. Sorry for being a pest. Just hate to see you wait any longer than you have to.

Just a suggestion

Vicky

11/18/06 Arrived

12/22/06 Married

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

Filed: Timeline

Hello Tiff,

My thoughts are with you right now. As everyone knows, Paul and I are coming to the end of this hellish waiting period. It was completely unexpected to have our case processed as quickly as it was. I was sincerely hoping that your status would have changed with ours but I guess we really aren't living in a perfect world.

Still, I hope you view the changes made this afternoon as only positive for you and yours. Point being, London is making progress in general, and thus, is inching its way to your waiver quickly. There only remains three "pendings" (including that very unusual case from 1991) that stand before you now. Twelve weeks is still next week so things are bound to happen soon.

Anyways, just throwing out my best wishes to you. I'm sure we will all have reason to celebrate in the near future... just a matter of a few weeks. This waiting can't go on forever.

Best wishes to you, to our unknown "completed," and to the rest of you waiting to hear about your waivers. Thanks to everyone's support for Paul... and me too (though he is much more the vj guru!).

Take care,

Courtney

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Thanks, Courtney! I must admit that this morning I was soooo excited for you guys, almost like it was us, and at the same time flipped out it wasn't us too. But I've since calmed down and seen the positive. We will get there. Of course, in my mind, I'm curious as to what is taking our case longer? Could it be that he served in the Special Forces in his younger days? Could it be the nature of his crime? I have no idea!! As I've said before, I'd LOVE to be a fly on the wall at their offices and see what goes on there!

Anyway, I hope you guys hear of your approval really soon so we can all celebrate with you! Now you can move on to some serious wedding planning!

Thanks,

Tiff

Tiff,

I had hoped that your case would be completed the same time as Paul......... what a bummer this is :(

Sometimes they might start working on a case when they get the fingerprint results back from the FBI or such I have been told, so perhaps it's no biggie but Pauls' results came back a bit faster than your fiancee... or something like that. Who knows why London does what London does, like you - I would love to be a fly on their wall too :)

I bet yours will be "under review" or "completed" also by next week :thumbs: You should start planning your wedding now ;)

Timeline:

I just checked the list again, doesn't look like there's going to be any updates today :( .... maybe later.

I'm very bummed out about the fact that I also submitted mine in the March month as Paul and Tiff, and it looks like both of them are going to be done this May, while my case is waaay up there......... :cry: just not fair.... * just feeling a bit sorry for myself here..,lol* I think that London should bump my case up :dance: "go london, go london.." :dance::dance:BUMP UP MY CASE PLEASE !!!! :lol::lol: Got too much coffee today :lol:

Have a great weekend everyone - remember to share the good news with us soon Paul :D

Timeline:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.