sharky

On-line tracking system of I-601's submitted in London

495 posts in this topic

Yeah Paul

I think we will have to start from scratch now. I was kind of hoping when they announced that London was going to be doing wiavers from other countries, that it would only add a couple of weeks. I thought it was a bit strange that when my fiance had his interview they said the waiver could take between "8 and 20" weeks. I wouldn't be surprised to see them raise the dates again.

Oh well I guess we could sit here and speculate from now until the cows come home. It will happen when it happens I guess. All the whinning in the world won't help.

Vicky

SHA ZAM!!! I-601 WAIVER APPROVED......10/13/06

11/18/06 Arrived

12/21/06 Filed for Social Security number

12/22/06 Married

01/03/2007 Social Security number arrived

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

02/07 Received RFE and returned information within 2 days

2/24/07 Transferred to California

2/26/07 Received letter (Transfer to California)

3/1/07 AOS email confirmation that case was received in California

3/2/07 AOS Touched again today but no update.

3/5/07 AOS another touch but no update.

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

4/10/07 EAD card ordered.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

6/25/2009 Received biometrics letter

7/13/2009 Biometrics appointment at Indianapolis Indiana

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi everyone, hope you guys had a great weekend :)

8- 20 weeks.... oh no, they didn't say that :blink: well, at least there's still the 8, better than starting at 12-20 weeks ha ha. Okay okay, I know that isn't funny at all - you guys are probably pissed at all the non London cases (including me) that are invading your London list... so sorry for that. :( I really agree that it has slowed them down and probably given them more work to do, so what's the point with that anyways??? Why couldn't they have kept it the way it was before?? :huh: I was told that London had up'd the number of people that only works on I-601's, but that has not seemed to helped, since the timespan for processing has gone up too............ man, what a bummer :(

That means that since February 06' they have only completed/reviewed a total of 6 cases.... ?? wow, at that rate who knows when any of us will hear anything :unsure: I can't believe we have to wait till Friday again before we can see anything updated on the list.... such a loooong time.

Oh well, guess it's back to the waiting... hope you guys are doing doing well - let us know if something new happens :)

Something else... lol, just had to share :P I was told that sometimes there's a difference between the reviewed cases * the time of completion* because they have to wait for the result of fingerprints, fbi checks etc etc, and some gets the result back faster than others. And they also have to look into the I-864 and medical record - and it's different for each case, that is why it is hard to tell which reviewed case gets completed first.

Thought you guys wanted to know, in case you didn't already know :P:)

Timeline:

January 27 2006: submitted and approved I-130 in Copenhagen, Denmark

March 23 2006: Interview, submitted I-601 waiver

May 2 2006: London recieves waiver

August 21 2006: waiver approved woo hoo

October 3 2006: arrived in the US

And-I-Go-WEEEE.jpgBear.gif

Hey beetee,

You have no reason to be sorry and don't you dare apologize for it. You have just as much right to be there as anyone else. :thumbs: I only wish things would have went a little more smooth than it seems to have. Who knows why they do the changes they do. I'm sure it comes down to the big $$$. Consolidate things and move people around to save money. Doesn't matter if we "ALL" have to wait longer. I guess we just need to accept the way it is and decide to hunker down and find something to do while we are waiting. :whistle: Oh I'm sure we will all take turns having our rants but hey that's what we are here for. Guess we will all take turns being each others cheer leaders. :dance::dance: (sisk boom bah) :lol:

I always wondered if it was possible for some waivers to be processed out of order if their information came back before others. Boy wouldn't that make some people mad? But then again wouldn't it be the craps if your waiver was sitting there and all the info was back and they just let you sit because they didn't want to do them out of order. I guess there is no way you can keep everyone happy. I was also thinking that they probably notify the person before they put the info on the list. Could you imagine seeing that your case was under review and reading it was completed before you heard anything from the embassy? Well enough speculating. We could do that forever. :lol:

Had a pretty decent weekend so far. I've been in a cleaning mood and got quite a bit done. I also found out my mom and dad is going to give me a bedroom suit. I called them to tell them to keep an eye out for a dresser. Needed more room to store his clothes. Mom said they were thinking of selling their spare bedroom suit and if i wanted it all i had to do if find her some kind of portable bed for when my daughter stays the night. I mentioned an air mattress and she said that would be fine. In the mean time I was asking a friend to watch for one for me and she said she was talking to her mom about it and she had a dresser to give away too. So now I have two and a bed. What a deal..... :lol: Now my spare room is going to be full.

Last night we went to the Drive Inn movies. There is still a place about 10 miles from me and i remember going there when i was a kid. It was kind of nice. Taking a cooler with drinks and snacks and sitting in the car and watching a movie. Next time I think i will take lawn chairs and we can sit under the stars and watch. My fiance has never been so he wants to go next year. I laughed and told him he could experience how the hillbillies go to the movies. :lol:

Well off to do laundry. Does it ever end? :wacko:

Vicky

11/18/06 Arrived

12/22/06 Married

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

Vicky, you're such a sweetheart *hugs* :D

Sounds like you are keeping busy getting everything ready for your fiancee - you must be so excited just thinking of the day that he will be there with you. I know I do, I daydream about the day my husband will be picking me up from the airport and how happy we are going to be :P cheeesy I know, but that's how I keep my spirits up during this wait he he. You've been outside a lot this weekend, how is the weather there?? In Denmark it has been pouring down the whole last week, I just checked the weather thingy on yahoo and it looks like it's going to rain for the next 2 weeks :angry: that just sucks....

Regarding the immigration offices, who knows why they do what they do, but surely we are last on their priority list :angry:

Enjoy the rest of this Sunday all and lets hope there's something interesting tomorrow on the list :luv:

Timeline:

hey again beetee,

Sounds like your getting the weather we had for the last week and a 1/2. It finally cleared up here just in time for the weekend. I finally got the yard mowed friday when I got home from work. I was afraid to wait and the next step would have been getting some goats. :P I hope your rain doesn't last as long as they say. Right now we are just about perfect. Sun shinning, low humidity and temps around 70. I could use this the rest of the summer.

Yeah i feel a little better about at least having more places to put his things. I swear the man has more clothes than I do. :whistle: Good grief he even has some with the tags still on them. I'm not even that bad. :lol: We aren't sure yet how much he's going to send over but my new nickname for him is Pack Rat. lol He's a saver and has loads of things. It may be interesting because he saves everything and I'm just the opposite. Maybe we will balance out that way.

It doesn't sound silly thinking about your hubby picking you up at the airport and thinking about how happy you will be. I think about things like that too. Just how nice it will be doing things as a family It's been a long time since i've let someone into my life. Now I know this might cause an argument, but I think I've found one of the best so I think I'll keep him a while. :yes: You just keeping thinking about all the great times you two will have and do whatever you need to get through the wait. I still have to plan a wedding. I want something very simple but I can't really plan anything until we figure out how long it will be. I've got a couple of ideas but i Keep going back and forth and I'm not sure. Oooooh the big guessing game.

Well hopefully something positive will happen this week. I'm getting a little ticked off being dissapointed every week. It makes you want to send them nasty emails asking just what the &^%&^$ is going on over there? :lol::lol: Wonder if that would put a bullseye on your case number and they would keep putting it on the bottom of the pile? :lol::lol::lol: Oh well it will surely get better soon.

Hope you get a few peeks of sunshine

Vicky

11/18/06 Arrived

12/22/06 Married

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

Hi Guys,

Good morning!! and here's to the start of ANOTHER week in the I-601 obsessive, stressed out and p#ssed off at the progress of London forum!!!! :P

Seriously though guys I have a good feeling about this week, or will it be next week??!!! :D

Beetee you are right about that fingerprint thing, Nigel commented on that some time ago and it may well explain the lack of order in which the cases are looked at. I know everyone's saying "only one London case looked at since Feb 01", but remember it's really "one looked at since the 12 week timeline since feb 01.... I mean they were always gonna add the timeline on since the Feb 01 weren't they?

Just my way of trying to make people feel a little better. B)

Vicky I hope you can somehow find a way of trying to make the time pass until your great approval day, because you sound so impatient and you've only just really submitted. Take it from me and Tiff that you need to take some sedatives and relax :P you've got a little while yet!!

Ok guys I think the 12 week mark should be our new guideline! I saw many cases that I had overlooked on VJ and I2US sites now that were adjudicated in London around then.... so I'm positive that that's a good date to go by.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend, can you American guys send some of your good weather over here?, the weather in the UK at the moment totally "sucks ###" as you would say!!!

take care everyone

:thumbs:

Oh Paul

I think you misunderstand me. I know we are in for a long, long wait. We never planned on hearing anything until the end of August. The only think I'm impatient about is getting our case number on the list. Most of all I'm impatient for all of you guys who have been waiting all this time. Just trying to cheer you guys on and being supportive. Don't think I'll need a chill pill until about July or so. :yes:

Have a good day

Vicky

11/18/06 Arrived

12/22/06 Married

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

Hi you guys, guess Paul is right... here we go again :P I just hope that they update something one of these days instead of waiting till Friday - right now, Friday seems so far away :(

I'm just glad that we have each other to vent to or to cheer up. Guess it's not so bad, I hear that London has excellent approval rates. :D I joined you guys late, so I was wondering if you guys would share why some got denied, I think it was Jpeswim and one more... I remember reading about it a while back. I'm just curious, hope those guys don't mind :hehe:

How is the wedding plans coming along for you Vicky and Tiff??? I know that Tiff is planning one around July - how about you Vicky? Guess it's hard to tell huh... well, as long as it's going to be sometime this year that you get to marry the Prince Charming you'll be happy right? :D I hope that you guys don't turn into those Bridezillas ha ha ha :P I bet after dealing with this immigration process everything else seems like a breeze :)

Okies then, hope you all have a nice day - and like Paul said: send some of the nice sunny weather to us here in Europe, I'm tired of looking at a grey sky :(

Edited by beetee4ever

Timeline:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hey, all! I know you're right, Paul. It's just a hard pill to swallow. I know it's only 11 weeks today. I appreciate soooo much that you all know how hard this is! Still trying to be positive. Yeah, trying to plan a wedding when there's that slight chance it won't be happening here. Bridezilla? Please! I don't really care about anything else happening except that we get married and get on with the business of our lives. I just want it to be a fun memorable day for all involved. No bridesmaids -- I'm too old for that! That seems a little 20s to me. In my 30s now and it's all about the food and cake, right? If your cake is gross, everyone remembers that! At least I do. He wants to have a traditional English wedding cake, but I'm not sure I'm sold on that! I said he can make one when he gets here and we'll see about it. Gosh, Paul, I'd love to send you some sunshine. It's a little too hot for me, a whopping 80 degrees here today.

Guess I'll go eat something now, all by my lonesome! :(

tiff

Hey Tiff,

Yeah could sure do with some blue sky here, may is normally one of the best months of the year and it totally sucks at the moment (I'm trying out these new American phrases :D )

anyway I spoke to Courtney last night and I don't know how or why but I must have convinced myself it was 12 weeks today for me and she told me it was only 11!!!! :crying:

Then I looked on the calender and it was!!! :crying:

how sad am I??? Talk about wanting the time to go quickly! I know it's only a weeks difference but that really hurt :P

oh well 11 weeks and counting, back to :clock:

:thumbs:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hello everyone! It looks like this forum has turned into the UK one. Well glad to hear that things are coming along for everyone. Isn't it hard waiting! I remember those days! Gosh that was agonizing.

Well things in the Uk are coming right along. We are getting everything finalized for the wedding and trying to figure out where everyone is going to stay when they are in town. I have found out that there are a few traditions that are different over here and that people don't go so over the top like they do in states.

I sure do hope the weather changes around here. It is 80 at home and only about 60 here and it has rained almost everyday!!!

Cheers talk to everyone soon!

Baby Boy born on November 24th 2008

Received Visa Feb 10th 2008

Waiting for appointment at Embassy on April 7th for Baby's passport and report of birth abroad!!!

After three long years moving back to America on May 4th 2008

Hello everyone! It looks like this forum has turned into the UK one. Well glad to hear that things are coming along for everyone. Isn't it hard waiting! I remember those days! Gosh that was agonizing.

Well things in the Uk are coming right along. We are getting everything finalized for the wedding and trying to figure out where everyone is going to stay when they are in town. I have found out that there are a few traditions that are different over here and that people don't go so over the top like they do in states.

I sure do hope the weather changes around here. It is 80 at home and only about 60 here and it has rained almost everyday!!!

Cheers talk to everyone soon!

Hi jpkeswim,

Sounds like your getting everything in order. I hope your wedding goes well. I'm sure you will have a beautiful day to remember for the rest of your lives.

We just got through a couple of weeks of rain. Finally it's been nice and sunny for the past few days. Been getting some use out of my grill. It's nice cooking outside and sitting on the porch in the evenings.

Hope you get a few sunny and warm days there. Let us know how your wedding goes and send some pictures if you can and don't mind. It's always nice to see Happy couples. :thumbs:

Best wishes,

Vicky

11/18/06 Arrived

12/22/06 Married

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

We have an update folks.

I'm still not on there but some more completes.

Vicky

11/18/06 Arrived

12/22/06 Married

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

OUR CASE HAS GONE TO COMPLETED!! 24TH OF MAY (we're below the Copehagen one)

oh sh#t oh sh#t!!! now I'm having a panic attack!! where the hell is the phone call or the e-mail????

:(:(:(:(

what the hell do I do now??? e-mail the office???

or sit by the phone, god I wish I could phone my baby, but it's 4 am in CA, USA!!!

pleeeeease let this be good news.......................please :wacko:

sorry that's completed on the 23rd of May..............

god where are those pills................... :wacko:

OMG OMG.... who had the case after the Copenhagen one.... I swear, I just dreamt last night that, that one got completed. Is it you Paul???? WOO HOO CONGRATULATIONS :dance::dance:

Okay, let me go check on the list again - see what else is up. Wow, there's a lot going on overthere :D:D

oh I forgot, .....hi everyone :D

Yes, email the office.... it said on the site that if your case is completed you should contact the office or something... :D woo hoooooo :dance:

Timeline:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.