sharky

On-line tracking system of I-601's submitted in London

495 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

just wanted to wish Bailey's partner good luck for today, at least it's an early appointment!

also congrats to Beetee, we kinda figured out that one could be yours!! well you're on the list aswell now!! and now the real waiting begins!!

hopefully "eventful" Friday on the tracking list system will turnover some more cases!!

have a great day everyone!

:thumbs:

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys and happy Friday to all :luv:

Thanks for welcoming me on the list :P I am sooooo happy to see my case up there, yea... it's not very difficult to figure out which one it is huh :lol: I did have to double check the numbers after reading about Tiff's problem. ;) and I did recieve my postcard today.. so it took about 6 weeks to get from A to B - that's a waste of time :(

Let's see if they have made more progress today on the list, one of my favorite thing to do lately is to check it :P Do you guys think that it'll be within the 10 week mark as you all calculated?

Bailey, I hope that he does call you and give you the update instead of making you wait till tonight :thumbs: I bet he'll be just fine, he is probably out shopping right now :D

Hope you are all doing well, let us know if something new happens :thumbs::luv:

Timeline:

January 27 2006: submitted and approved I-130 in Copenhagen, Denmark

March 23 2006: Interview, submitted I-601 waiver

May 2 2006: London recieves waiver

August 21 2006: waiver approved woo hoo

October 3 2006: arrived in the US

And-I-Go-WEEEE.jpgBear.gif

Hi everyone,

I don't know about you but I think everyone in the London USCIS office has gone on early holidays or something!!

What the hell is happening down there?!! No updates since the 3rd of May?!! :(

this waiting is killing me!!!

:blink:

Morning Paul well good afternoon to you.

You must be reading my mind. I was going to post that exact thing last night but didn't. :yes: I told my fiance the person who updates the list must be on vacation. Doesn't seem to do much good to have a list that nobody wants to update. Now I'm wondering how they could ever get all the ones on the list done in 12 to 15 weeks the way it's been going so far. I fully expect them to raise the time on the list before too long. Hopefully it won't affect the ones who are already on the list but I get the feeling me and my fiance are in for a long, long wait.

Have a good one

Baileyj

SHA ZAM!!! I-601 WAIVER APPROVED......10/13/06

11/18/06 Arrived

12/21/06 Filed for Social Security number

12/22/06 Married

01/03/2007 Social Security number arrived

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

02/07 Received RFE and returned information within 2 days

2/24/07 Transferred to California

2/26/07 Received letter (Transfer to California)

3/1/07 AOS email confirmation that case was received in California

3/2/07 AOS Touched again today but no update.

3/5/07 AOS another touch but no update.

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

4/10/07 EAD card ordered.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

6/25/2009 Received biometrics letter

7/13/2009 Biometrics appointment at Indianapolis Indiana

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

hey, you guys, I was thinking the very same thing! What good is that list anyway? We're coming up on week ten here and there are still plenty of cases ahead of ours. I just can't see how they're going to get anywhere. I'm beginning to pull my hair out with this waiting!!!

Trying to have a good one, but sort of stressing out.

How's the whole thesis coming, Paul? Keeping you really busy? Good luck with that.

Tiff

cmltdg

Hey maybe your not as far down the list as you think. They did post on there that the cases were not in any paticular order. Maybe there aren't as many ahead of you as you think there are. ???????

baileyj

11/18/06 Arrived

12/22/06 Married

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

Hi everybody, hope everyone is doing well :luv:

It's a national holiday today in Denmark, and everybody is off work, but there's no place to go because everything is closed - ha ha, what irony. But the weather is great though, that's a good thing.

I can read that everyone has been checking on the London tracking, me too - and like the rest of you, my screen is obviously frozen too, because it's stuck on May 3rd :P:P

Seriously, what are they doing......... why aren't they udating, reviewing or approving...just something, to get the list moving a bit :(

I read on another imm.site that the new immigration reform has picked up speed, something about getting the law passed before Memorial day *I think, not too sure....don't yell at me, if I got the info wrong*. Seems like it might be faster to pay a $2000 fine and get the Visa, oh well, time will tell :)

Have a great weekend everybody :luv:

Timeline:

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the did was add 2 more cases and they are not mine.............................................

At this rate we will be lucky to hear anything by this time next year.

Sorry, just can't believe this,

Baileyj

11/18/06 Arrived

12/22/06 Married

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

Hi Bailey,

I'm no expert with keeping up-to-date with the updates!!! :P but I think two more London cases have gone under review today??? and has one London case also been completed aswell???

It's difficult to remember what was on the pdf doc from before today but I'm sure other posters that follow this in more detail (ie. my beloved!!) will be able to say exactly what has happened today!!

Well updates of any sort are indeed a good thing, although I guess it was a little premature to think that a lot more London cases would go under review!

Sorry to hear you're not on Bailey, be patient..... it will happen :thumbs:

Hope everyone's havin a good day!!

B)

I think Bailey is right, they only added more cases - the ones from London under review are the same ones as before...... wow, they are really working fast huh :(

I'm sorry that they did not add you guys yet, Vicky.... then it's a sure thing that it's being added next week :thumbs: I think that they are not working as fast as before right? How could they have kept the pace at 8-12 weeks of processing before?? and why are they being so slow now???? Is it because they are now adjucating cases from more countries too? I actually think that it would have been faster for me if Copenhagen adjucated their own cases...lol, then there would only have been 2 in line, and one of them is already done :P yea..wishful thinking.

Oh well, perhaps later when they rap it up for the weekend, they will update some more :)

Have a great weekend all :luv:

Timeline:

Hi guys,

Yeah I know I'm being impatient. You guys have a lot more to scream about that I do. I was just so hoping that we would at least be on there this week. I don't know why but for some reason that will make me feel better. :yes: I just really can't believe how terribly slow they seem to be going. I've been watching people from London filing waivers for over a year now and it's usually only taken about 8 weeks.

Yeah beetee I think it's because they are doing waivers from all the other countries but still. I'm starting to wonder if this online tracking thing is good or not. All it seems to do is cause more aggrivation. :whistle: I almost wish they wouldn't have done it. :lol:

Well I'm getting ready for work. I'll stop whinning and be a baby now. :thumbs: I was just really hoping to see some movement today since there hasn't seemed to be much for over a month now.

You guys have a good one.

Vicky

11/18/06 Arrived

12/22/06 Married

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

Hey guys,

me again!

So I was proven wrong..... :( mmmmmmmmmm..... this is really weird!

I really don't think the lack of progress in London has anything to do with the fact that they are taking cases from all the other countries!! I mean weren't they doing that before anyway???

This is really gonna p#ss off all the USC's waking up over there today, including my beloved.

It's really difficult in knowing how to approach the whole thing. I agree with Vicky in some ways. This tracking service IS a "double edged sword" thing..... I mean the ease at which you can keep track in one simple click.............. however the sheer frustration at seeing NOTHING really happen over the last two weeks............ and people like myself and Tiff are now approaching the 11 week barrier. All previous waiver submitters on this forum including Nigel, Wendibob, Jpkeswim etc. had heard something by then.

We just have to stay positive and try not to let it get us. SOMETHING is happening down there I truly believe!!

although what it is and at what pace it's going is another thing

chin up everyone! :star:

Hi Paul,

No London has just started doing other countries in the last few months. I think it was right about the time Misty had filed hers. It probably wasn't as slow when they first started, but I think now it's starting to pile up on them. Oh well not much we can do about it.

You know this is the strangest thing. I was at home earlier and the list updated on my home computer but after I get to work it still says it's on May 12th. Can't figure out why this computer at work won't update it. Hummm got to try and figure that one out. :lol: Maybe that will keep me occupied today.

Vicky

11/18/06 Arrived

12/22/06 Married

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Okay, so add me to the list of seriously pissed off people!!! Do realize that since February 1 when they started this whole list, they've only completed ONE London case?!! I was so sure we'd at least be under review this week. Boy, that's got to suck for the one case that went under review the same time as the other one that got completed April 28 and they're still under review. I think that would kill me! Anyway, you guys have a good day.

Tiff

yeah Tiff,

That's a pretty poor stat for the London USCIS office eh?

So Vicky if they have only just started on cases from other countries say in the least 3 months or so, that would surely explain them changing the 8-12 to the 12-15 weeks timelines for these waivers????

which also means that we can throw out all the theories about previous waiver submitters and how long it may take..........

well guys it really does look like we have a few more weeks to wait yet

:wacko:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.