sharky

On-line tracking system of I-601's submitted in London

495 posts in this topic

Just looked at the list today....... WTH is going on with London???? Nothing today either :huh: bummer!!

Oh well, it's only 3.30 pm here so they might update it before they go home *crossing my fingers* ....

Have a good day everyone :luv:

Timeline:

January 27 2006: submitted and approved I-130 in Copenhagen, Denmark

March 23 2006: Interview, submitted I-601 waiver

May 2 2006: London recieves waiver

August 21 2006: waiver approved woo hoo

October 3 2006: arrived in the US

And-I-Go-WEEEE.jpgBear.gif

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hey, Beetee, I have no idea what's going on! I was partially joking when I said five a month! July is hopefully going to prove that theory wrong. It's quite unbearable, isn't it? I wanted Caspian to be able to be here this summer and experience summer in Colorado. Oh, well. I think we'll be hearing something next week, except Tuesday is the Fourth of July here, bit holiday. I'll be crossing all my appendages! I've lost count of the amount of weeks we are past their deadline for completion!

Have a good Friday

Tiff

Hi guys....

I've been watching too. I've been trying to keep my mouth shut again since I don't have anything nice to say. I just wish they would take the whole list down and be done with it. They don't update it, and when they do it's just depressing so why bother. Again I'm not complaining because I'm tired of waiting on our case. I'm complaining because I don't see any progress on it so It makes me realize we will be lucky now if he even makes it by October the way it's been going. I thought we were being generous not expecting anything until Ocober but now I wonder if that's even doable.

Oh well whatcha gonna do? Guess everyone there is on vacation. Everyone I call at work is off today. I can't get anything done here either. :lol: Boy they keep it up and I'm going to start not liking holidays either. ;)

I'm not even going to bother to say hang in there. I think the hanging has been going on way too long. Time to get that big stick out. ha ha ha

Keep smiling ladies,

Vicky

SHA ZAM!!! I-601 WAIVER APPROVED......10/13/06

11/18/06 Arrived

12/21/06 Filed for Social Security number

12/22/06 Married

01/03/2007 Social Security number arrived

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

02/07 Received RFE and returned information within 2 days

2/24/07 Transferred to California

2/26/07 Received letter (Transfer to California)

3/1/07 AOS email confirmation that case was received in California

3/2/07 AOS Touched again today but no update.

3/5/07 AOS another touch but no update.

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

4/10/07 EAD card ordered.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

6/25/2009 Received biometrics letter

7/13/2009 Biometrics appointment at Indianapolis Indiana

I've been watching too. I've been trying to keep my mouth shut again since I don't have anything nice to say.

I totally agree with you Vicky....... I don't have anything to say either :no:

Tiff,

I can't take it anymore aaaaaaahhhhhhh I'm losing my mind :bonk: I just don't get it, before us they completed all cases within 8-9 weeks, what have changed????? aahh, just going to keep my mouth shut now ...

Have a great weekend everyone :luv:

Timeline:

Timeline

Vicky, searching for my big stick right about now! I'm right behind you!!! I guess they are all on vacation. Our office is closing early today and closed Monday and Tuesday! That doesn't really mean I won't be working all weekend, but hey, at least the office staff can enjoy the holiday!

I must admit, I have to physically stop myself daily from writing a scathing, nasty email their way, trying to realize (and frankly give them the benefit of doubt) that they must be working really hard at something and that wouldn't, in the end, help my case at all! :no:

Anyone doing anything fun this holiday weekend? We're such a small little group, aren't we? Wonder what all the other people on the list did for support? How would I have made it thus far without being able to cry and rant to you guys? Thanks!

tiff

Like you Tiff, I wonder where everyone else is..there are so many more on the tracking list that I know for sure that we're not the only ones. I tried to campaign for more London I-601'ers, but nothing.........

I could not have done it without the support from you guys/gals, I think I would have lost my mind a while ago he he - you are the bestestttt :P It's great that we can vent together and cheer for each other :thumbs:

Oh well, guess we have to go through another weekend not hearing about any updates...then for sure they'd have to update it next week ;)

Have a great weekend :luv:

Timeline:

Ladies,

what can I say to add to what you've already expressed.... I am simply lost for words... :(

What the hell is going on?

I admire all of you for keeping it together, it's just not fair that they haven't updated for 10 days now.....

we're still backing you every step of the way

:thumbs:

Hi everyone :luv:

Hope everyone had a great day on the 4th of July, btw did you guys get the day off??? Just curious....he he

So, what do you think - will today be the day where the list gets updated??

As Paul said, there's nothing much to say, but I figured that we should try keep the spirits high - just because the list is not updated doesn't mean that they are not working on our cases, right???!! Could be that the person who updates the list is on vacation and just returned ......... yea I know, I'm assuming this and that, trying to make it easier for all of us :hehe:

Still, I don't think that they'll update it today, they just had a day off and it might take a day or so to get back into the routine again - I think, there's a bigger chance of an update at the end of this week....bummer.

What did you guys do yesterday, care to share???

:luv:

Lol, I don't know why but I keep on jumping from this thread or the other UK thread :hehe: I always use the one that is lower down, kinda like a bump... I can tell you guys do the same he he

Timeline:

Timeline

Hi, Beetee, we had a pretty good Fourth of July. Just barbequed at my parents' house with my brothers and nieces and nephews. It was a beautiful day. Today, back to work, back to waiting and stressing! Hope this is our week! They must all be on vacation or something. I just can't understand the lack of movement. It's a little frustrating to say the least.

Hope you have a good day! I'll meet you back here tomorrow for more complaining! :lol:

Tiff

Hey everyone........well Beetee, Tiff and Paul. I guess that's everyone. lol

We didn't do much yesterday. About the time we were going to do our fireworks it started to rain so we will probably do them tonight. I've got a full house right now. My oldest daughter, her husband and my grandson moved in with me for a week or so. They are waiting on their apartment. It's not been too bad so far but I'm sure I will be ready for some peace and quiet soon. :P It's killing my grocery bill too. Good grief I didn't know 4 people could eat so much. :lol:

Again............. I don't have anything good to say about this list ..........so I'm keeping my lips zipped. I hate that they haven't updated us. I also hate it that Tiff hasn't heard something by now. I guess they know there is not much we can do but sit and wait. I keep checking to see if they have raised the time on the waivers yet. Haven't noticed anything yet but I fully expect them to do it. I don't see how they can expect to keep their 12 to 15 weeks at the rate they seem to be going right now. Only if they have a bunch completed and haven't put it on there.

Oh well enough about that.

Yack at you guys soon,

Vicky

11/18/06 Arrived

12/22/06 Married

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

Hello fellow I-601'ers and Paul, LOL

yea... just peaked at the list, hoping and wishing that there would be a change today, but NADA.......oh well :( you guys know that dissapointed/hurt feeling you get when you click on the link and find out there's no update? well that feeling is getting waaaay to familar - don't like it !!!!

Tiff, who knows - you might get the approval letter in the mailbox before the list gets updated :yes: I'm hoping you do.

Sounds like you had a great family day, I hope that being around your nieces and nephews too much wont make you sad about having to wait *just a little bit longer* to get your own bundle of joy.

Speaking of those bundles of joy, just read about Vickys', she's still feeding them :lol: ha ha, that's cute though, what a loving mommy you are - I bet they're all cheering for you and your sweetie to be reunited soon :yes:

Okie, let's all meet up here again tomorrow - hopefully we'll be cheering and congratulating - and not depressed :luv:

Timeline:

Hmmmm........ does anyone have anything nice to say today :blink:

Me>> :no: he he

Timeline:

NOPE ....................only if you consider #$^&*(&%^&^$#^^*)#@@$$%(&* nice!

If your wondering. .....that was a whole poop pot full of cuss words!!!!!! :lol:

Ya know I'm really starting to dislike London. And I know they are one of the quicker embassy's but dang it already. I've sat here for over a year and watched people get theirs done in a few weeks and now this. (oh and I don't need a whoopin, telling me that london is still faster than most) I know they are, but still. I hope they are all enjoying their vacation and come back all refreshed. Maybe they will start spitting them out left and right then. lol

Ok enough whinning for today. ;)

See you guys tomorrow.

Vicky :yes:

11/18/06 Arrived

12/22/06 Married

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

Timeline

Well, ladies, here we are, another week gone by -- and nothing! Let me add my sentiments to yours, Vicky

&^%$#@$@#$%@#$%@#!@#%#$@$#$^%%^&*(**(*()*() :angry::angry::angry:

That felt much better! Now I can enjoy my weekend. What in the world is going on over there? I just have to wonder if everyone has left the building? Gosh, Beetee, next week maybe they'll surprise you by completing your case too! :yes: I sure hope so. Now, if I'm still here when Vicky gets approved, I'm flying to London myself and kicking some butt! :yes:

Everyone -- all two of you! -- have a great Friday.

Complain with you on Monday :lol:

Tiff

Yeah I hear you ladies,

I've been checking on and off today. I'm half tempted to send them an anonymous email and say.............."IS ANYBODY THERE" Don't you worry Tiff. If your still here when I get word. I swear we will all buy a ticket and go over there with you.

Have you tried an email again. They DID tell you it was being worked on a few weeks ago. I would think you have waited long enough to justify a new email. Heck if they answer you at least we would know someone was there. :P

Well if we don't hear anything in the next few minutes...........you guys have a good weekend.

:thumbs: Vicky

11/18/06 Arrived

12/22/06 Married

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.