Texasav8r

If You Have Been Transferred...Please Post Here (K-1)

2,233 posts in this topic

May filers and we were initially at TSC and received notification yesterday that our case was transferred to another service center. We don't know which one yet

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

Question... Am i understanding what you're saying if they transfer us to CSC dose that mean that they processed us before the people that are already there.

Thanks for any insight???

That would make the most sense. The ones already at CSC have not been there very long (June - August) or waiting as long as April and May filers from TSC. Granted there are some that have been waiting longer there but that is unusual and there are probably issues with their petitions. I don't think they would transfer a bunch of petitions to CSC and place you behind people that filed in August...do you?

It makes sense to put you guys in front of their June filers because they are supposed to process in order received right? The processing times need to drastically be reduced at TSC and this is one way to help out with that and provide balance. This will also mean that CSC will see a slowdown in their times but it is only fair that everyone in this journey should have equal treatment.

I personally feel (and I mentioned this a long time ago) they should have transferred the rest of 2013 TSC and all Jan and Feb TSC petitions to CSC and handle them first as they were waiting longer than anyone and allow TSC to start fresh on March. This is progress either way.

Bottom line, this will allow equal treatment of all filers and anyone that scoffs at that...well, you can form your own opinion about them :)

02/28/2014 - I-129f Accepted and Routed to Texas Service Center / Я-129F Принято и направляется в сервисный центр Техаса

03/04/2014 - NOA1 Notice Date / NOA1 Уведомление Дата

03/05/2014 - NOA1 Received via Email & Text / NOA1 полученных через электронную почту и текст

03/05/2014 - Check Cashed by TSC / Чек обналичены TSC

03/06/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed / Регистрационный номер иностранца Изменен

03/08/2014 - Received NOA1 Hard Copy / Поступило NOA1 Печатная

10/09/2014 - NOA2 Received via Email & Text / NOA2 редакцию по электронной почте и текста (219 DAYS!!)

10/14/2014 - Received NOA2 Hard Copy / Поступила NOA2 Жесткий диск

10/16/2014 - Case Shipped to NVC / Дело Отгружено NVC

10/23/2014 - Case Received by NVC / Дело Поступило NVC

10/24/2014 - Case Number Assigned by NVC / Номер дела, присвоенный NVC

10/27/2014 - Case Left NVC for Moscow Consulate / Дело Левый NVC для Москва консульства

10/29/2014 - Moscow Consulate Received Case and Changed Status to Ready / Москва Консульство получил случай и изменила статус Готов

11/24/2014 - Medical Exam / Медицинский экзамен

11/26/2014 - K-1 Interview (Approved!!) / K-1 Интервью (утвержденный!!)

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Does USCIS have a history of one time group of transfers with a cutoff date (i.e. PD April 1 - May 15 on days Aug. 8, 9, 10) or will the transfers be happening for a few months ( PD April 1 - Aug 8 over a period of a few months/ unitl the workloads catch up on both ends)?

Service Center : Texas Service Center
Consulate : Morocco
I-129F Sent : 2014-06-07
I-129F NOA1 : 2014-06-11
I-129F NOA2 : 2014-11-21

NVC Received : 2014-12-09

Date Case #, IIN, and BIN assigned: 2014-12-10

NVC Left: 2014-12-11

Consulate Received: 2014-12-17

Packet 3 Received: 2014-12-29

Interview Date: 2015-01-12

Refusal due to failed drug test, required one year of drug tests

Final Drug Test: 2016-01-21; PASSED

A few days later the embassy called:

PETITION EXPIRED - RETURNED TO USCIS

Service Center : Nebraska Service Center
Consulate : Morocco

Married : May 7, 2016

I-130 Sent : 2016-05-20

I-130 NOA1 : 2016-05-23

Transferred : 2016-10-12

I-130 NOA2 : 2016-11-08

NVC Received : 2016-12-01

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2016-12-03

Pay AOS Bill : 2016-12-03

Send AOS Package : 2016-12-08

Submit Ds-261 : 2016-12-03

Receive IV Bill : 2016-12-03

Pay IV Bill : 2016-12-30

Send IV Package: 2016-12-08

Checklist: 2017-03-31

Case Completed at NVC2017-05-01

Interview Date: 2017-06-06

Interview Result : Administrative Processing 

Visa In Hand: September 28, 2017

POE: October 19, 2017 - JFK

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline

I have seen 7 or 8 transfers in the past 2 days now. I am requesting anyone that has been transferred to please post here with your NOA1 date and when you were notified and whatever you know. This is a way to track how many and where they are going. Looks like TSC is finally moving the load around to speed the process up. Great news for TSC potentially!!! Most I have seen are April and May filers so far. This may also explain why we are seeing more Feb and March approvals lately. They may be spreading the piles around to various desks after they send others to CSC or wherever they are going.

*** Please note...this is for legitimate transfers with notifications to the effect. Not for actual CSC filers that think they were transferred when actually just routed. You need to have received a notice that you were being moved to another center for processing. This will keep the numbers more accurate. Thanks

+++ Also please update us after you find out where you were sent please :) Good luck to all.

Hello, Transfer notification date 8/08/2014 NOA1 - 5/15/2014 TSC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Not ONE poster remembers my prediction of less than 2 weeks ago, that this was going to happen.,.,.I told you I had a solid source in USCIS,.,.,and my prediction seems to be coming true.,.,,where you are transferred, not sure, it would be a guess.,.,.,but I think I know.

Moderators can confirm this prediction.,.,.,.,

My source at USCIS remains "solid!"

I don't recall ever seeing that post. How'd you find out? I'm curious...so am I right I'm assuming they're getting back on track? It does seem like a huge turn around & I'm crossing my fingers that we will be approved in September at this rate. Am I hoping too much?

I am the petitioner.

K1 Visa Timeline

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Transfer: California Service Center (2014-08-11)

Consulate: London, UK

NOA 1: 2014-04-23

NOA 2: 2014-09-15

NVC Case # Assigned: 2014-10-07

Consulate Received: 2014-10-10

Readiness Form Sent: 2014-10-30

Medical: 2014-11-10

Interview: 2014-12-19

Interview Result: missing paperwork. Took a few weeks for them to get back to his case because of the holidays.

K-1 Approval: 2015-01-15

Visa Received: 2015-01-21

US Entry: 2015-01-29

Marriage: 2015-04-23

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Not ONE poster remembers my prediction of less than 2 weeks ago, that this was going to happen.,.,.I told you I had a solid source in USCIS,.,.,and my prediction seems to be coming true.,.,,where you are transferred, not sure, it would be a guess.,.,.,but I think I know.

I read your post Raven and what little hope I had left of getting a decision anytime soon you gave back to me

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

I read your post Raven and what little hope I had left of getting a decision anytime soon you gave back to me

What post are you referring too.?

I need some hope too ?

Feb.23,2018: Mailed I-751 to CSC

Mar. 21, 2018: Received NOA

April.6,2018: Received extension letter 

April.24,2018: Waived Biometrics

Timeline

I think this is the post that was referred to.... hot topic for the last day or so...

USCIS has advised several members that their files have been transferred. So far these seem to be April and May petitioners. This indicates that they are trying to clear the backlog owing to major delays at TSC. As far as I am aware they haven't advised where the transfers have been sent, but it is interpreted that they maybe sending them to CSC to clear the backlog. This would mean that all TSC filers from months following the May files will also be bumped forward and hopefully catch up to CSC.. or closer anyway.. You can look out for the threads talking about it.

Its great news for TSC filers !!!... finally ...

Mar 2011 - After 5mths denied for lost docs - Attempts to follow up failed. Mar 18 2012 - I-129F sent - No sign of NOA1 but they have banked the check...Jul 24 - Update - USCIS has located our file
Infopass Apt - they sorted through everything - our 2011 and 2012 file keep getting mixed up - getting us a Case# (still waiting) Dec- Infopass Appt- expecting to get a case # in about a week ..Still no Case number

Mar 2013 Infopass - advised file was in a box somewhere,and it would be quicker for us to refile. Life gets in the way... New petition submitted July 2014 .
I-129F Sent : Jul 28 2014
TSC received: Aug 04 2014
I-129F NOA1 : Aug 06 2014
I-129F NOA2 : Feb 25 2015 (NOA2 copy rcd: Mar 02)

Sent to NVC: Mar 09 / Left NVC Apr 1 / Arr Embassy Apr 7 / Pkt 3 Rcd Apr 15 / Medical Apr 17 / Pkt 3 sent May 1 / Interview May 12

Left NZ May 15

Married Aug 10

Timeline

I think this is the post that was referred to.... hot topic for the last day or so...

USCIS has advised several members that their files have been transferred. So far these seem to be April and May petitioners. This indicates that they are trying to clear the backlog owing to major delays at TSC. As far as I am aware they haven't advised where the transfers have been sent, but it is interpreted that they maybe sending them to CSC to clear the backlog. This would mean that all TSC filers from months following the May files will also be bumped forward and hopefully catch up to CSC.. or closer anyway.. You can look out for the threads talking about it.

Its great news for TSC filers !!!... finally ...

Hey fellow Kiwi just wanted to wish you good luck with your petition hope it goes well for you this time round :) My fiancé and I are re filers

event.png

Timeline

Hey fellow Kiwi just wanted to wish you good luck with your petition hope it goes well for you this time round :) My fiancé and I are re filers

Hey thanks.. same to you (F) .... The transfer of files was definitely needed.. things are looking a lot better.

Mar 2011 - After 5mths denied for lost docs - Attempts to follow up failed. Mar 18 2012 - I-129F sent - No sign of NOA1 but they have banked the check...Jul 24 - Update - USCIS has located our file
Infopass Apt - they sorted through everything - our 2011 and 2012 file keep getting mixed up - getting us a Case# (still waiting) Dec- Infopass Appt- expecting to get a case # in about a week ..Still no Case number

Mar 2013 Infopass - advised file was in a box somewhere,and it would be quicker for us to refile. Life gets in the way... New petition submitted July 2014 .
I-129F Sent : Jul 28 2014
TSC received: Aug 04 2014
I-129F NOA1 : Aug 06 2014
I-129F NOA2 : Feb 25 2015 (NOA2 copy rcd: Mar 02)

Sent to NVC: Mar 09 / Left NVC Apr 1 / Arr Embassy Apr 7 / Pkt 3 Rcd Apr 15 / Medical Apr 17 / Pkt 3 sent May 1 / Interview May 12

Left NZ May 15

Married Aug 10

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.