yassmine2878

Things to remember to tell your SO when they arrive

369 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

True i dont have the background, but i do know how many have commented what a joke this place is and how many have been turned away or left. This isnt a place for a popularity contest, its fine you have your best friends, i have a few to, i get email, i got phone numbers, so what you all are old enough to show more respect for someone every bit as equal as you all on in this forum. Last i looked no one owns it. Since we are new we do see from a differnt view point than you that are so familiar with each others ways.

When i first came on here and looked you all were argueing then about what i dont really remember. I can remember thinking geez whats wrong with these people and to this day people are still commenting.

I have nothing against anyone and never have but i do know to that i have been other places and been addressed, when the person doing the talking was Not being addressed or spoken about in any such way, but they had to jump in start making rude remarks acting like they are miss queen of whatever. Alot on here i see people acting like they dont know whats happening and those few i truly believe they dont, its not everyone that shows these attitudes. But the few that do are ruining it for all, the ones laughing the loudest are usually the most guilty i have found in my life, because yea i am one of the gross older ones. Sometimes its the life experiences that make us learn and know who we are, but respect and tolerance are taught at a early age.

We dont have to know the past, what we see is today, or yesterday or last week its all been the same. You dont need to worry about most of the newbies because they probably wont stick around, so to the comment about you dont need them maybe you dont Personally its not the sand where some of these heards are stuck

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
evenkittens.jpg

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
evenkittens.jpg

But we can sure as heck try. It's the kitten kabal!

evolvin_kitteh2.jpg

hungover.jpg

kittenpants.jpg

knitted_kitteh.jpg

boob_tube.jpg

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
True i dont have the background, but i do know how many have commented what a joke this place is and how many have been turned away or left. This isnt a place for a popularity contest, its fine you have your best friends, i have a few to, i get email, i got phone numbers, so what you all are old enough to show more respect for someone every bit as equal as you all on in this forum. Last i looked no one owns it. Since we are new we do see from a differnt view point than you that are so familiar with each others ways.
This place is a joke under what reasoning? Sure we fight, but we all care about each other and move on. People argue everywhere in VJ, not just ME/NA. You are making judgments about this forum and the members in it without knowing much about it. Sure we don't own this forum, no one does, but these members who have all this useful information stick around to help new members like yourself. I don't know where I would have been if they weren't here when I joined. There is history here, we aren't going to pretend that don't know each other.
I have nothing against anyone and never have but i do know to that i have been other places and been addressed, when the person doing the talking was Not being addressed or spoken about in any such way, but they had to jump in start making rude remarks acting like they are miss queen of whatever. Alot on here i see people acting like they dont know whats happening and those few i truly believe they dont, its not everyone that shows these attitudes. But the few that do are ruining it for all, the ones laughing the loudest are usually the most guilty i have found in my life, because yea i am one of the gross older ones. Sometimes its the life experiences that make us learn and know who we are, but respect and tolerance are taught at a early age.

This is a public forum, anyone can reply to anyone. These are not closed conversations. It happens to all of us. Who are the few? Why don't you just come out and say it?

We dont have to know the past, what we see is today, or yesterday or last week its all been the same. You dont need to worry about most of the newbies because they probably wont stick around, so to the comment about you dont need them maybe you dont Personally its not the sand where some of these heards are stuck

The things that have happened in the past to this forum are exactly what shaped it to be this way today. You think newbies won't stick around but I was a newbie once myself, and I stuck around as did many.

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

brnidokiegurl, they're not listening to you. You're too "newbie". They think they know me, and it's so much fun to pile on me and list my faults. Wait your turn, girl! :lol:

Edited by Green-eyed girl

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
can we have a canine cabal?

If you need some piccies, might I suggest cuteoverload? However, as a cat person, I will have nothing whatso ever to do with any member of the canine cabal :hehe:

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I know better than to be convinced, but if you are, fine.

Look, I said what needed to be said. Others don't want to hear it. I'm being told that all these individual points of view exist, but it's clear that there is only one point of view when it comes to discussing the effect your friendships and bonding have on board dynamics. It's deny, deny, deny, make it go away.

Ok, I get it, I get it! enough already! Denial rules!

You're deranged.

(I came to that conclusion on my own tyvm.)

And you're a troll. I came to that on my own based on your troll like behavior, showing up to fan the flames. That's the only time I see you.

:lol::lol::lol:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I have nothing against anyone that acts decent, if the past is what shaped it to what it is today must have been one heck of a past to teach only stuf like this. Take a look one whole day wasted and what was accomplished? only those choice few that are still laughing and will more than likely continue on. Continue on i need to go home, hopefully it can all be resolved. (F)

I wont have a turn, little past all that

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.