nyx510

Change of Center

52 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Azerbaijan
Timeline

Just to be clear I am not saying everyone will get their NOA2 in 3 months. I am saying 3-4 months is the norm, and most have it within 5.

I am not giving false hope, that would be wrong. It is equally wrong however telling people that 7-8 months is the norm. It's not. People saying that caused my Fiancee mental anguish. Her hope was stolen. No one can tell how long any one individual petition will take. All we can do is say what most take, and what other possibilities are.

Actually you are giving false hope. I'm a January filer and my case is still in initial review. There are still a lot of November and December filers who are still waiting for their NOA2. According to USCIS tier 2 support they are working on December cases now. Processing time now at TSC is between 6 to 8 months - again this information is directly from USCIS customer service. We can't even put in a service request even though our cases are outside "normal processing time" which is 5 months. Many of us have been involving senators and congress people from our respective states to address the issues at TSC. By the way 7-8 months is not the norm (3-4 months used to be the norm but not anymore), there is a huge backlog at TSC and unfortunately to most of us whose cases are at TSC realistic wait time is 6-8 months.

01/14/14 I -129F Petition sent
01/17/14 Petition received
01/22/14 NOA1 - TSC
06/23/14 Service Request created after congressional inquiry
07/03/14 Email from USCIS - our case is on processing hold due to pending security checks
08/04/14 No update from USCIS. Filed a case with CIS Ombudsman
08/05/14 Senators/Congresswoman cannot help with my case because security checks are pending
08/05/14 Another Service Request created by Tier 2 since no response from TSC.
08/18/14 Email from USCIS in response to second service request - still on processing hold due to pending security checks
08/21/14 NOA2 (finally after 7 months)

08/25/14 Email from USCIS - approved case shipped to NVC on 8/22/14

09/02/14 Case received by NVC

09/04/14 Case # assigned by NVC

09/05/14 In transit to the Embassy

09/09/14 Case received by Tbilisi Embassy - ready for interview

09/17/14 Interview!!! - APPROVED!!!!
09/24/14 POE :D

10/31/14 Married :devil:

11/05/14 Filed for Adjustment of Status

11/13/14 NOA1

12/04/14 Biometrics

01/21/15 AP/EAD approved

01/26/15 Card mailed

01/29/15 Combo card arrived in the mail

02/25/15 Notice of Potential Interview Waiver received in the mail

07/09/15 Green Card approved on USCIS site

07/13/15 Notice received in the mail

I want to believe that. I really do. But if you go to igors list & click on individuals from tsc, often they're from Ohio or Minnesota or washington. Which are actually CSC & they filled in their timeline wrong. Trust me, I hate waiting & want this process to go quickly. They changes the time they're working on to December 17th. They're admitting they're behind. I'm hoping that means they'll fix it...

I'm not trying to start an argument here. I'm not that type of person. I'm just stating what I've found & trust me, I look up all this stuff a lot...

Don't trust Igor's list. Since VJ added "transfer section" on timeline a while ago, it is not accurate anymore. Many users put wrong service centers on their timelines and ruined all the data. I kept saying TSC is not Dallas Lockbox but many people did not listen or ignored it.

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

Does 83 days suddenly have a different meaning if I am on the board longer? Numbers are numbers. Philippine k-1's were only expedited upon request and you needed to meet certain criteria.

http://www.uscis.gov/news/alerts/uscis-reminds-filipino-nationals-impacted-typhoon-haiyan-available-immigration-relief-measures

We did not meet the criteria and we did not request it. Never once did I mention Philippines k-1, I gave FACTS on average times for ALL K-1 Visas. Can you disprove the FACTS I posted? Show me what the average wait time is and SOURCE it. If you can't do this then please don't speak.

I can source two different February boards on here: the one started for all feb filers and the one started because the TSC filers were (rightfully) getting discouraged. Just about all of us from the original feb group are through our interviews. Some have already relocated and married. I don't know of any TSC February filers who can say the same. Trying to convince any TSC filers that it's not taking too much longer than CSC filers is futile. It's clear there is a huge difference in time lines. And requested or not, you were expedited. Lucky you.

K1 Visa timeline:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

02/01/2014 - mailed our petition

07/25/2014 - Johan arrives in Los Angeles! 

*See updated timeline for specific dates.*

AOS timeline:~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

08/02/2014 - AOS, EAD, AP applications mailed. 

11/17/2014 - K2 gets an interview waiver letter in the mail (dated November 12th) (K1 has never gotten this letter)

08/24/2015 - Green cards are FINALLY in hand after nearly 13 months of waiting. 

ROC timeline: ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

05/01/2017 - ROC application sent 

05/02/2017 - CSC receives our package

05/03/2017 - Official NOA1 date

05/10/2017 - MO cashed at our bank

05/12/2017 - NOA 1 is in the mailbox.

05/20/2017 - Biometrics letter in hand

05/31/2017 - biometrics appt (Oxnard, CA)

06/19/2018 - ROC still pending with no news but that wonky glitch back in February, so we went ahead and filed for citizenship

N-400 timeline: ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

06/19/2018 - N-400 application filed online

06/20/2018 - NOA1 received online for Naturalization application

06/25/2018 - Biometrics notification online (PDF Document)

07/12/2018 - Biometrics appt (Oxnard, CA)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Actually you are giving false hope. I'm a January filer and my case is still in initial review. There are still a lot of November and December filers who are still waiting for their NOA2. According to USCIS tier 2 support they are working on December cases now. Processing time now at TSC is between 6 to 8 months - again this information is directly from USCIS customer service. We can't even put in a service request even though our cases are outside "normal processing time" which is 5 months. Many of us have been involving senators and congress people from our respective states to address the issues at TSC. By the way 7-8 months is not the norm (3-4 months used to be the norm but not anymore), there is a huge backlog at TSC and unfortunately to most of us whose cases are at TSC realistic wait time is 6-8 months.

I am sorry yours is taking so long but I already proved you are an outlier. Saying your case is normal is the same as saying someone who gets it in 1 month is normal. Neither are. I already proved both NOA2 average times and Visa completion average times. The average is 3-4 months for NOA2 and 6-7 months for Visa.

Don't tell me what I am doing, if you think I am wrong post FACTS about the average times and where I am wrong. If you can't do that don't bother responding. I post facts, you post propaganda.

Timeline

I can source two different February boards on here: the one started for all feb filers and the one started because the TSC filers were (rightfully) getting discouraged. Just about all of us from the original feb group are through our interviews. Some have already relocated and married. I don't know of any TSC February filers who can say the same. Trying to convince any TSC filers that it's not taking too much longer than CSC filers is futile. It's clear there is a huge difference in time lines. And requested or not, you were expedited. Lucky you.

Where did I claim there is no difference between CSC and TSC? Can you show me? I flat out said there is a big difference. You just said the Feb filers are done with interviews ... which follows exactly what I have been saying. The people I am disagreeing with are saying feb filers will not get an NOA2 for another 2-3 months, and won't have a visa until next year. Is that what you think is true? You think Feb filers will have to wait until next year for an interview and visa?

Where did I claim there is no difference between CSC and TSC? Can you show me? I flat out said there is a big difference. You just said the Feb filers are done with interviews ... which follows exactly what I have been saying. The people I am disagreeing with are saying feb filers will not get an NOA2 for another 2-3 months, and won't have a visa until next year. Is that what you think is true? You think Feb filers will have to wait until next year for an interview and visa?

She is talking about the CSC people having interviews and the TSC having none. Where is your proof? Is the official report that was released last week stating that they are currently working on dec TSC petitions lying? I have No interest in this topic, My NOA2 was approved in 11 days. But you have a very aggressive tone in your emails and you need to stop giving people false hope. There are hundreds of people on Visa journey complaining about the long processing times. Are they also lying?

Timeline

She is talking about the CSC people having interviews and the TSC having none. Where is your proof? Is the official report that was released last week stating that they are currently working on dec TSC petitions lying? I have No interest in this topic, My NOA2 was approved in 11 days. But you have a very aggressive tone in your emails and you need to stop giving people false hope. There are hundreds of people on Visa journey complaining about the long processing times. Are they also lying?

Maybe I am aggressive because I have posted non stop actual VJ information. I just posted actual visas issues ONLY from TSC.

How about you actually look at my posts and links and dispute the facts rather than saying nener nener you are wrong.

Clearly they are not ONLY working on Dec. petitions as I have posted non stop that facts that prove otherwise.

The average wait for VJ users going from NOA1 to NOA2 in the past 3 months is 106 days. I proved it. No one has even tried to dispute my evidence .. they just say I am wrong while admitting my evidence is 100% rock solid.

A few people who are waiting a long time has nothing to do with what the average person can expect. It would be like taking your 11 day wait and saying everyone can expect to wait 11 days .. no .. it's an outlier.

Prove that the MAJORITY of people are waiting 7-8 months for a NOA2 or don't make the claim.

Maybe I am aggressive because I have posted non stop actual VJ information. I just posted actual visas issues ONLY from TSC.

How about you actually look at my posts and links and dispute the facts rather than saying nener nener you are wrong.

Clearly they are not ONLY working on Dec. petitions as I have posted non stop that facts that prove otherwise.

The average wait for VJ users going from NOA1 to NOA2 in the past 3 months is 106 days. I proved it. No one has even tried to dispute my evidence .. they just say I am wrong while admitting my evidence is 100% rock solid.

A few people who are waiting a long time has nothing to do with what the average person can expect. It would be like taking your 11 day wait and saying everyone can expect to wait 11 days .. no .. it's an outlier.

Prove that the MAJORITY of people are waiting 7-8 months for a NOA2 or don't make the claim.

Oh wow, sorry. I didn't realise that you work in statistics for immigration and actually knew the information because you process the applications. Oh hang on YOU DONT. Therefore you actually don't have any ACTUAL EVIDENCE. Nor do you really have any proof. Studying the skewed results from visa journey means NOTHING.

Your NOT an expert, you don't actually know anything and you need to calm down. Your coming off like a crazy person.

I would post the official link to the results that were posted this week stating very clearly that TSC is currently working on DEC applications but I can't be bothered. Your arguments are boring and don't really make sense. Good luck with your interview. Im sure you'll do swell!

Timeline

Oh wow, sorry. I didn't realise that you work in statistics for immigration and actually knew the information because you process the applications. Oh hang on YOU DONT. Therefore you actually don't have any ACTUAL EVIDENCE. Nor do you really have any proof. Studying the skewed results from visa journey means NOTHING.

Your NOT an expert, you don't actually know anything and you need to calm down. Your coming off like a crazy person.

I would post the official link to the results that were posted this week stating very clearly that TSC is currently working on DEC applications but I can't be bothered. Your arguments are boring and don't really make sense. Good luck with your interview. Im sure you'll do swell!

So basically you can't refute a single thing I said. I post times taken from actual people. You post more nener nener you are wrong, but I won't prove it, I will just say it and then use ad-hominem attacks to fight your character because I can't dispute any of your facts.

I post actual visas issued .. you don't refute it. I post actual NOA2 average wait times .. you don't refute it. Even though I have irrefutable facts I should forget them and just accept someone elses unsubstantiated posts .. because ... why?

Keep up with those logical fallacies and ad-hominem attacks, very persuasive.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

So what is your logic behind this? People filing in January have visas, but people filing in december have no NOA2? That literally makes zero sense. I mean literally in the way it is supposed to be used. You are posting skewed information, I am posting unbiased information. I also did not include anyone starting in TSC and transferring to CSC, I only looked at people who stayed at TSC.

How can you get a Visa in 6 months if it takes 7-8 months to get a NOA2? By the way MOST of the people on the link you sent started the NOA1 in May and already have NOA2. Of those with longer waits i see 2 have RFE, and most of the rest do not even have an account I can click on. Your link does not show a 7-8 wait for NOA2 is the norm.

So please explain how the AVERAGE wait for a visa appears to be 6 months if the AVERAGE wait for a NOA2 is 7-8 months. Tell me exactly what process yields those results. It's 100% impossible, the NOA2 wait time by necessity must be less than the Visa wait time.

I looked at the link you posted and it was a large mix of different types of visas. We're talking about the K1 visa here, and it is indeed taking longer than 3-4 months on average at TSC. Have you looked at Igor's list? The vast majority of K1 approvals (NOA2) have been December and January filers. When you click on the odd anomaly, they either incorrectly said they were at TSC when they are actually at CSC, or they are from the Philippines.

I'm sorry but I don't think you are providing all the facts, and it is you who are posting 'skewed information'. Many people from the Philippines were processed quicker and they did not submit additional information, it just happened that way. I know this because I have been on the boards for quite a while now, and I have read what people have written. I think that is what the poster meant when he talked about how long you have been around the threads.

Not entirely sure why you are so heavily defending TSC when the numbers speak for themselves. They have a HUGE backlog. And if you are correct that most of the people at TSC who got their NOA1 in May now have their NOA2, please show me clear evidence of this. I'd love to believe you are correct but so far you have not provided enough proof to show that you are.

Timeline

I looked at the link you posted and it was a large mix of different types of visas. We're talking about the K1 visa here, and it is indeed taking longer than 3-4 months on average at TSC. Have you looked at Igor's list? The vast majority of K1 approvals (NOA2) have been December and January filers. When you click on the odd anomaly, they either incorrectly said they were at TSC when they are actually at CSC, or they are from the Philippines.

I'm sorry but I don't think you are providing all the facts, and it is you who are posting 'skewed information'. Many people from the Philippines were processed quicker and they did not submit additional information, it just happened that way. I know this because I have been on the boards for quite a while now, and I have read what people have written. I think that is what the poster meant when he talked about how long you have been around the threads.

Not entirely sure why you are so heavily defending TSC when the numbers speak for themselves. They have a HUGE backlog. And if you are correct that most of the people at TSC who got their NOA1 in May now have their NOA2, please show me clear evidence of this. I'd love to believe you are correct but so far you have not provided enough proof to show that you are.

Maybe you should look at the comments about the link. Look at the link, look at only k-1 Visas, ignore Philippines, and only look for TSC.

That is what I did. So what is "skewed" about that? Nothing.

Who here is defending TSC? You people are so delusional and so hellbent on arguing you don't even know what you are arguing any more.

My position is that the average wait for a NOA2 is not 7-8 months. Can you show ANY evidence that the AVERAGE wait for a NOA2 is 7-8 months?

If not why are you fighting me. It's crazy how much groupthink is going on in this thread with not 1 single person being able to back up their position with facts, and when I back mine up with facts people ignore it.

Here is a list of Visas that match the criteria I used.

http://www.visajourn...e.php?id=182015

http://www.visajourn...e.php?id=174281

http://www.visajourn...e.php?id=173257

http://www.visajourn...e.php?id=171425

http://www.visajourn...e.php?id=183166

http://www.visajourn...e.php?id=176961

http://www.visajourn...e.php?id=174459

http://www.visajourn...e.php?id=172386

Please tell me how any of that backs up 7-8 months from NOA1 to NOA2.

Timeline

You picked out 10 cases where people have been approved within 4 months. That doesn't reflect all the numbers or show the bigger picture. Anyone can pick out 10 cases. Maybe they are the anomalies I was talking about. Yes people have been approved quicker, we are saying that in general, on average, this is not the case.

If you know anything about statistics, you would know that if you are trying to prove something as fact, you cannot provide 10 cases. You need to look at the bigger picture. 10 out of how many? What percentage of the TOTAL people have received approvals. Until you can give that information, nobody will believe your information is credible.

I will also say you are coming off as incredibly aggressive. Don't call people delusional. They just don't believe what you are claiming is correct, and you haven't been able to prove yet that you are. Maybe you are delusional?! You like that word, ever thought is might apply to you? Ever thought you might be the one in the wrong here? It is possible!!!

Timeline

You picked out 10 cases where people have been approved within 4 months. That doesn't reflect all the numbers or show the bigger picture. Anyone can pick out 10 cases. Maybe they are the anomalies I was talking about. Yes people have been approved quicker, we are saying that in general, on average, this is not the case.

If you know anything about statistics, you would know that if you are trying to prove something as fact, you cannot provide 10 cases. You need to look at the bigger picture. 10 out of how many? What percentage of the TOTAL people have received approvals. Until you can give that information, nobody will believe your information is credible.

I will also say you are coming off as incredibly aggressive. Don't call people delusional. They just don't believe what you are claiming is correct, and you haven't been able to prove yet that you are. Maybe you are delusional?! You like that word, ever thought is might apply to you? Ever thought you might be the one in the wrong here? It is possible!!!

No, I did not pick out any. I went top to bottom and picked the first 10 that came up. I then posted facts on EVERY approval, and NOA1 to NOA2 was 106 days.

You ignore everything I post and focus on ONE part and take it out of context. My case does not rest on one piece of information.

Oh and I aced statistics and tutored it at the college level thanks.

You are delusional if you think the AVERAGE wait is 7-8 months despite being unable to provide one single piece of evidence to support it.

de·lu·sion·al [dih-loo-zhuh-nl] Show IPA
adjective
Psychiatry. maintaining fixed false beliefs even when confronted with facts,

This is the link for EVERY NOA2 approval for the past 3 months. I already posted it. It was ignored ... like you ignore it. Explain how this matches 7-8 months NOA2. Use that amazing statistics you know.

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/stats.php?history=90

Average wait for NOA2 from NOA1 is 107 days. You do know what average means right? We learned that in statistcis. Thanks.

Edited by Emanettes

Timeline

No, I did not pick out any. I went top to bottom and picked the first 10 that came up. I then posted facts on EVERY approval, and NOA1 to NOA2 was 106 days.

You ignore everything I post and focus on ONE part and take it out of context. My case does not rest on one piece of information.

Oh and I aced statistics and tutored it at the college level thanks.

You are delusional if you think the AVERAGE wait is 7-8 months despite being unable to provide one single piece of evidence to support it.

de·lu·sion·al [dih-loo-zhuh-nl] Show IPA
adjective
Psychiatry. maintaining fixed false beliefs even when confronted with facts,

This is the link for EVERY NOA2 approval for the past 3 months. I already posted it. It was ignored ... like you ignore it. Explain how this matches 7-8 months NOA2. Use that amazing statistics you know.

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/stats.php?history=90

Average wait for NOA2 from NOA1 is 107 days. You do know what average means right? We learned that in statistcis. Thanks.

I don't think the average wait time is 7-8 months. I just don't think that the average wait time is currently 3-4 months either. Neither does USCIS who have just changed their average processing time from 5 months to 5.5. There is a backlog and that cannot be denied. They won't even accept service requests from people less that 6 months.

VJ is an unofficial website, is only used by a percentage of the people who actually apply for a visa, and nobody (neither you nor I) can use it as gospel.

Not sure what the point of this whole argument is. You've been approved and good luck to you. Many of us here have not received approvals. Some will think you are correct, some won't. I myself must be one of the 'unlucky ones' as you call it, because I am over 4 months so your claims don't apply to me anyway...no way you can be giving me false hope since I'm past your 3-4 months timeline.

Which ever way you wanna look at it, you are coming across as rude, arrogant and aggressive and I'm not gonna spend any more of my weekend debating with you.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.