cristalp

whos is waiting for case complete ??

15 posts in this topic

I am Cristal. I received a CheckList for my AOS which I sent last Thursday again. That will further delay my process. That sucks. It's taking them like 30 Business days(45 Calendar Days) to work on packages, at least for us DR people.

is there anyone waiting for case complete ????? if so when did u sent ur package with all the documents ??

Hi, I copied this for you from the "NVC Filers" monthly thread. There is a great spreadsheet that someone put together. This is the thread I copied from (the first post) http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/493903-nvc-filers-may-2014/.

Welcome to another monthly thread for those going through NVC! :)

Before posting questions, please read the wiki I wrote on the NVC process here. Once you're done, read it one or two more times to really understand it ;) Don't forget to also read the official form instructions as well as USCIS and NVC's websites!
For up to date time frames, you can view my spreadsheet here. If you would like to be added (or have your entry updated), then please fill out the form here (please read the instructions at the top carefully, especially the update part as people aren't filling the form out correctly [they're filling out information not needed]). And before submitting the form, please make sure the consulate on your timeline isn't the default Armenia. I will NOT add/update you if it is.
If you want to see a visual of the NVC process, please view my flowchart here

yayyy good luck.. i sent mines june 27th

Im waitin on my case complete,, sent iv package on the 12 of June nd aos package about 2 weeks before.. when did you send yours??

ooh ok so it took them about a month for case complete.. so now u are just waiting for interview... yayyy good luck hope is soon

Got a email from Nvc stating my case was complete on July 2nd.and I'm waiting on a interview date. I sent the documents on may 22, 2014

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Wonder if they would review AOS package(its not touched yet, was scanned June 6th) and newly sent IV package all together and if all good give a CC? That would be acceptable :D

oooh good luck with that

I am Cristal. I received a CheckList for my AOS which I sent last Thursday again. That will further delay my process. That sucks. It's taking them like 30 Business days(45 Calendar Days) to work on packages, at least for us DR people.

Got a email from Nvc stating my case was complete on July 2nd.and I'm waiting on a interview date. I sent the documents on may 22, 2014

yayyyy congratssss

Wonder if they would review AOS package(its not touched yet, was scanned June 6th) and newly sent IV package all together and if all good give a CC? That would be acceptable :D

ooh u sent it all together ??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

NVC received my civil document on June 4. Continues telephonic follow up but no progress. They said to wait for 30 business days.

You have me worried.. that's over 30 business days. They received mine on June 25 , so I'm here counting down the days...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My last documents went in the first week of June after their delay and still awaiting case complete. After asking for an expedite on Wednesday, by Thursday they said they do not see the updated AOS form (we responded to a checklist) even though they had said when we called that they had all the updated paperwork and it was only to review it. How do they keep losing these things without any consequences?

USCIS:

Marriage (if applicable): 2012-08-10

I-130 NOA1 : 2013-05-10

I-130 RFE : 2013-12-17

I-130 RFE Sent : 2013-12-30 (they lost his picture)

I-130 Approved : 2014-01-13

NVC:

NVC Received : 2014-02-21

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2014-03-10

Pay AOS Bill : 2014-03-10

Submit DS-261 : 2014-03-10

DS-261 form reject- under review: NVC keeps saying the form is incorrect. They made an error for two months re this form.

Checklist 1 AOS : They wanted 2013 even though we filed before the end of tax season

Receive IV Bill : 2014-05-23

Pay IV Bill : 2014-05-23

Send IV Package : 2014-05-26

Checklist 2 AOS : 2014-06-06 Issue with resubmitted I-864 form - did not auto populate one of the numbers

Requested Expedite : 2014-07-11

Case Completed at NVC : 2014-07-18

Consulate Received : 2014-07-25

Embassy:

Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter : 2014-07-29

Medical : 2014-07-31

Interview : 2014-08-08 - APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POE Miami: 2014-09-09

• 8 months later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

The old story of when your status changes in AOS payment from PAID to NA rings true! I got case complete March 17th! I got a received documents email of my checklist that was stamped Jan 29. (So under the 60 days )

IR-1/CR-1 Visa Event Date Service Center : California Service Center Consulate : Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Marriage (if applicable): 2013-08-31 I-130 Sent : 2014-06-07 I-130 NOA1 : 2014-06-13 I-130 RFE : I-130 RFE Sent : I-130 Approved : 2014-07-09 NVC Received : 2014-10-14 Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : Pay AOS Bill : 2014-08-31 Receive I-864 Package : Send AOS Package : Submit DS-261 : Receive IV Bill : Pay IV Bill : 2014-10-01 Send IV Package : Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter : Case Completed at NVC : 2015-03-17 NVC Left : Consulate Received : Packet 3 Received : Packet 3 Sent : Packet 4 Received : Interview Date : Interview Result : Second Interview
(If Required):
Second Interview Result: Visa Received : US Entry : Comments : Processing
Estimates/Stats :
Your I-130 was approved in 26 days from your NOA1 date. Edited by markcbarta

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.