Yanyan

I am the beneficiary, just like to ask for clarification about my documents.

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello everyone,

I have question about my documents....I am the beneficiary (from Philippines). My fiance (US Citizen) is ready to send his application for the K1

Fiance Visa...He came here in our country last week and brought my documents (My Intent to Marry Letter with my signature, G-325A form with signature and 2x2 passport photo)...

I just like to clarify if those documents are the only documents needed from me...

I did not give him my Birth Certificate, Passport Copy, Cenomar (Certificate of No Marriage), and Police Clearance or NBI (National Bureau of Investigation Certificate).

Hope you can give me advice before my fiance send his application.

Thank you so much in advance.

-

--

Edited by Yanyan

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hello everyone,

I have question about my documents....I am the beneficiary (from Philippines). My fiance (US Citizen) is ready to send his application for the K1

Fiance Visa...He came here in our country last week and brought my documents (My Intent to Marry Letter with my signature, G-325A form with signature and 2x2 passport photo)...

I just like to clarify if those documents are the only documents needed from me...

I did not give him my Birth Certificate, Passport Copy, Cenomar (Certificate of No Marriage), and Police Clearance or NBI (National Bureau of Investigation Certificate).

-

--

Looks good. The only thing obviously missing is proof that you've met in the last 2 years. So boarding passes, copies of the stamps in your passport and photos together.

Hello everyone,

-

--

Your BC,Cenomar and Nbi will be needed during your interview.. Edited by hardrockangel

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My fiance prepared these documents (boarding passes, copies of the stamps in your passport and photos together and his documents)

Only thing Im just worried if the K1 application needs my documents that I stated above that I didnt give to my fiance when he came here...

My fiance prepared these documents (boarding passes, copies of the stamps in your passport and photos together and his documents)

Only thing Im just worried if the K1 application needs my documents that I stated above that I didnt give to my fiance when he came here...

The document you're stated above is not needed during k1 application in USCIS...you need those papers during your interview.

Hello Yanyan: I would recommend you to read the guide thoroughly in this link: http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1guide.

Both you and the petitioner should go over this (or other documents) to have a good understanding on the overall flow and what is needed for a quick speedy approval and then act accordingly. This does not give you a guarantee but helps you to understand the process and the when to expect what and this VJ guide on K1 is pretty comprehensive and detail.

Best wishes for you.

Regards,

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello everyone,

-

--

Follow the GUIDE here on VJ for the I-129F process, link in the blue bar above.

Only the Letter of Intent, G-325A and 2X2 passport photos are needed from you (beneficiary) to file the I-129F, UNLESS you were married before and got an annulment then a copy of that document is required also.

The NSO birth certificate, CENOMAR and NBI are not needed until the process at the embassy.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/129-philippines/

Edited by Hank_

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Azerbaijan
Timeline

My Fiancee wrote a letter how she met me and why she loves me and why she wants to marry me and ink signed it and dated it.

I got approved with no RFE. So i would reccomend that. However, it is not a requirement. Definetely wouldn't hurt if not help to udnertsand your relationship better. Especially if it is just your first meet in person and you apply for 129f right after. I have seen some cases where it might be a red flag to do it so fast. So better be safe than waste time on RFE(Reuqest For Evidence) later.

Good luck;)

5/16/2014 - I-129f sent

5/21/2014 - NOA1 Notice Date CSC

5/22/2014 - NOA1 Received via Email

5/29/2014 - Received NOA1 Hard Copy

VJ Timeline estimated NOA2 approval date between June 16, 2014 and June 25, 2014

6/20/2014 - Txt and E-mail received that I-129f has been approved. BOOM :energy:
6/25/2014 - NOA2 Hard Copy

7/2/2014 - Received NVC Case Number via Phone(Called 3 days in a row. Between 6:30 and 7:30am CST. Got through with first attempt. On hold for 30 minutes all three times.)

7/8/2014 - US Embassy of Georgia has received the package

8/7/2014 - Medical Exam

8/20/2014 - Interview date - DENIED. :blink:

9/29/2014 - Mirracle :energy:

10/14/2014 - Visa Recevied.(Extra cost for shipping passport and package is approx $200 :secret:)

11/13/2014 - US Entry!!!! :girlwerewolf2xn:

======================================================

11/24/2014 - SSN Received

12/12/2014 - Getting Married (L)

12/27/2014 - AOS Package sent

1/2/2015 - NOA Received

1/26/2014 - Biometrics

3/10/2014 - EAD has been processed

:jest:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.