Happy in love

Open Interview dates in Manila embassy tracking

59 posts in this topic

Holy ####### they open all of Aug. lots of date still open. some days have 45 slots open

Patience is a VIRTUE...got mine august 15...they opened august slots today..Congrats to all who made it...PAGE MONITORING helped me throughout..

MY TIMELINE K1/K2 VISA

04/07/2014 : NOA 2

04/22/2014 : NVC w/ MNL case number

07/30/2014 : Medicals SLEC w/ (2)K2

08/04/2014 : My Psych Evaluation Schedule (due to my Annulment)

08/07/2014 : Psych Interview Passed (received a call from SLEC)

08/08/2014 : My Immunization

08/15/2014 : Pending approved due to CRBA and NBI

09/05/2014 : Applied for CRBA

11/12/2014 : CRBA approved

12/04/2014 : Visa Issued

12/16/2014 : POE-SFO

12/26/2014 : Married

ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS W/ MY K2

03/09/2015 : Packet Sent thru USPS

03/12/2015 : Packet delivered CHICAGO lockbox

04/07/2015: : Done w/ biometrics (early walk-in)

04/13/2015: : Status changed to "Case Ready to be Scheduled for Interview"

05/21/2015 : EAD/AP Approved

05/22/2015 : EAD updated to "Card being ordered to be produced"

05/28/2015 : EAD card mailed to me

05/30/2015 : EAD/AP combo card and notice 1-797 received

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to those who got August dates. Now comes the next wave of "why are there no dates available" and we say .........

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

WoW!! Looks like August is gone....

Congrats to those who got August dates. Now comes the next wave of "why are there no dates available" and we say .........

So question for Greenbaum and Hank:

I been here a couple of months watching the appointment open up and it seems like they only were opening maybe 15 to 30 days out. So now they have opened a whole month ahead. Is that more like the way it was before the storm? They open 30 to 60 days out ?

Yes prior to Katrina the there were no wait times because you could choose a interview date 30 to 60 days out without a problem.

so maybe what we're seeing now that they opened up the entire month of August is they're getting caught up and we're having less and less Katrina applicants.

Let's hope so. But, keep in mind that the NVC wait time prior to Katrina were 3-4 months now they are less thsn 60 days.

I been here a couple of months watching the appointment open up and it seems like they only were opening maybe 15 to 30 days out. So now they have opened a whole month ahead. Is that more like the way it was before the storm? They open 30 to 60 days out ?

Yes prior to Katrina the there were no wait times because you could choose a interview date 30 to 60 days out without a problem.

so maybe what we're seeing now that they opened up the entire month of August is they're getting caught up and we're having less and less Katrina applicants.

Let's hope so. But, keep in mind that the NVC wait time prior to Katrina were 3-4 months now they are less thsn 60 days.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Before Yolanda it was very normal to see two months of calendar openings.

I am curious how long it will be before the backlog will clear up.

Katrina only tried to take out New Orleans ;)

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Before Yolanda it was very normal to see two months of calendar openings.

I am curious how long it will be before the backlog will clear up.

Katrina only tried to take out New Orleans ;)

Oh yes Yolanda is Katrina's sister. Sorry got confused. :)

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

WoW!! Looks like August is gone....

Hi Hank..

In another forum I asked you about affidavit of support which is about I-864 and u replied that its not the form we needed so ask him to send I-134 instead..Its here now and my fiance sent me the latest 1040 and W2..he had placed an amount for his savings in bank, amount of personal properties, insurance, and real state..he didn't send me supporting documents for savings in bank which I believe is the " Bank Certification"..and for the rest too which is for personal properties and insurance but he sent me a copy of a title wherein his real state is located and its amount..so I have here 1040,W2 and the copy of title of the Farm land he owned...are these enough to bring?

Regards and Thanks in advance.

MY TIMELINE K1/K2 VISA

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Hank..

In another forum I asked you about affidavit of support which is about I-864 and u replied that its not the form we needed so ask him to send I-134 instead..Its here now and my fiance sent me the latest 1040 and W2..he had placed an amount for his savings in bank, amount of personal properties, insurance, and real state..he didn't send me supporting documents for savings in bank which I believe is the " Bank Certification"..and for the rest too which is for personal properties and insurance but he sent me a copy of a title wherein his real state is located and its amount..so I have here 1040,W2 and the copy of title of the Farm land he owned...are these enough to bring?

Regards and Thanks in advance.

As long as his income meets the 125% poverty guidelines of the I-864P you only need a copy of his most recent tax return and W-2. Bank states are optional thus not required. Personal property, insurance and real estate information is not needed.

Follow the embassy instructions letter for what is required, the I-134 form itself is designed for other uses so some information requested on the form is not requested by the embassy.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

As long as his income meets the 125% poverty guidelines of the I-864P you only need a copy of his most recent tax return and W-2. Bank states are optional thus not required. Personal property, insurance and real estate information is not needed.

Follow the embassy instructions letter for what is required, the I-134 form itself is designed for other uses so some information requested on the form is not requested by the embassy.

Yes he meets the 125% poverty guideline for household of 4.

Thanks much Hank..

MY TIMELINE K1/K2 VISA

wow another topic high jacked... we went from interview dates to poverty guideline for household in a blink of a eye :huh:

And what is "about the Gomer topic"?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My fiance and I have been refreshing round the clock... I guess we are now officially part of the waiting game... Anyway, my question, is August schedule already full, and the only time we see a schedule that pops out is from a cancellation??? Or theres still hope coz they have not released the schedule for the whole month?

Yes I was watching the appointments and I saw all the days in Aug open up with about 40 slots per day. The only day I never saw was Aug 29. So the good thing about them opening lot of days is it took several hours for the appointments to fill up.The bad thing is if your timing is bad and you miss it you will miss the whole month.

So I m waiting for Oct to open up, I have a trip planned and a ticket already. So here need everyone to get there Sept days dates so it will make it easier for me in Oct :idea:

So here are some things I have seen:

• Use a program call "check for change" it is a add on to Fire Fox web browser "C4C" set it to check about every 15 seconds
  • The times I have seen them open day are about 11:00 am to 1:00 pm Phils time
  • Both of you can use the say account so you can get some sleep
  • My best guess for Sept dates opening is July 28- Aug 8 (Phils time) not during the weekend

I will be setting another topic later this month call Sept open interview dates to help track when and how many day they open

here is a link that might help in watching the dates of interviews people are getting:

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/k1list.php?cfl=0&op1=3&op2=d&op3=1&op4=1&op5=5,6,8,10,11,13,14,15,16,17,18,20,21,22,25,26,27,28,108,110,111,208,210,211&op6=All&op66=All&op7=Philippines&dfile=No&adv=0

good luck!!

My fiance and I have been refreshing round the clock... I guess we are now officially part of the waiting game... Anyway, my question, is August schedule already full, and the only time we see a schedule that pops out is from a cancellation??? Or theres still hope coz they have not released the schedule for the whole month?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yes I was watching the appointments and I saw all the days in Aug open up with about 40 slots per day. The only day I never saw was Aug 29. So the good thing about them opening lot of days is it took several hours for the appointments to fill up.The bad thing is if your timing is bad and you miss it you will miss the whole month.

So I m waiting for Oct to open up, I have a trip planned and a ticket already. So here need everyone to get there Sept days dates so it will make it easier for me in Oct :idea:

So here are some things I have seen:

• Use a program call "check for change" it is a add on to Fire Fox web browser "C4C" set it to check about every 15 seconds
  • The times I have seen them open day are about 11:00 am to 1:00 pm Phils time
  • Both of you can use the say account so you can get some sleep
  • My best guess for Sept dates opening is July 28- Aug 8 (Phils time) not during the weekend
I will be setting another topic later this month call Sept open interview dates to help track when and how many day they open

here is a link that might help in watching the dates of interviews people are getting:

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/k1list.php?cfl=0&op1=3&op2=d&op3=1&op4=1&op5=5,6,8,10,11,13,14,15,16,17,18,20,21,22,25,26,27,28,108,110,111,208,210,211&op6=All&op66=All&op7=Philippines&dfile=No&adv=0

good luck!!

Thanks.. We just have to wait i guess.. Keep refreshing F5 button til we see a schedule..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.