tiktakz

scheduling an interview in MANILA

32 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I have been checking the same thing over and over again. I am happy to hear that someone has had some luck. I have called, emailed too and nothing has opened but I am not giving up. I hope some dates open for July or August , our wedding is scheduled for September so we must get through! Thanks for the support and advice.

Wow....you scheduled a wedding day without having an appointment? Brave...I am too scared to do that. You lose all down payments if you go passed your venue date. Ugh. Good luck.

very frustrating I heard they opened for July already and I won't be a surprised if its already fully booked :(

When? Where? How? And why are we not seeing these open time slots?

Timeline

Wow....you scheduled a wedding day without having an appointment? Brave...I am too scared to do that. You lose all down payments if you go passed your venue date. Ugh. Good luck.

Yes I feel stupid doing it but I thought we had to have proof that we had scheduled a wedding in order to prove that we were serious so I went ahead and booked everything, ordered announcements, and hired everything. And how did they release any dates I have never seen anything that shows a date being available yet. This whole thing is insane!

Timeline

Not sure where but i've read it somewhere :D

Timeline

Yes I feel stupid doing it but I thought we had to have proof that we had scheduled a wedding in order to prove that we were serious so I went ahead and booked everything, ordered announcements, and hired everything. And how did they release any dates I have never seen anything that shows a date being available yet. This whole thing is insane!

We are all in this struggle together! Just do me a favor and if any of you reading this sees some open dates, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post to me ASAP! And I will do the same. Let's get a lil teamwork going. Ha ha. ;-)

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

THERE ARE LIKE 40 OPEN APPT SLOTS FOR JULY 18TH THAT JUST OPENED UP....GO GET ONE NOW NOW NOW!!! HOPE SOMEONE IS AWAKE AND SEEING THIS! GOOD LUCK

Lol Viber anyone? Its faster than logging on here we can update each other from there :) i am online 24/7 :D

CJBRYAN APOT DATES OPENED UP NOW FOR JULY 18TH....HURRY AND GRAB ONE!!!!

Timeline

THERE ARE LIKE 40 OPEN APPT SLOTS FOR JULY 18TH THAT JUST OPENED UP....GO GET ONE NOW NOW NOW!!! HOPE SOMEONE IS AWAKE AND SEEING THIS! GOOD LUCK

CJBRYAN APOT DATES OPENED UP NOW FOR JULY 18TH....HURRY AND GRAB ONE!!!!

Yay i get one, the moment i saw the date pops up i know its my time lol , thank you twentyten2010 when is your appointment date?

Timeline

Yay i get one, the moment i saw the date pops up i know its my time lol , thank you twentyten2010 when is your appointment date?

We grabbed one of the July 18th dates! So relieved! Glad you got one also!

CjBryan19, I'm so HAPPY FOR YOU!!! congrats on getting your appointment! Update in the Feb filers thread so Abby can add you to the list. :D

And everyone else, congrats also. :)

K1 Visa timeline:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

02/01/2014 - mailed our petition

07/25/2014 - Johan arrives in Los Angeles! 

*See updated timeline for specific dates.*

AOS timeline:~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

08/02/2014 - AOS, EAD, AP applications mailed. 

11/17/2014 - K2 gets an interview waiver letter in the mail (dated November 12th) (K1 has never gotten this letter)

08/24/2015 - Green cards are FINALLY in hand after nearly 13 months of waiting. 

ROC timeline: ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

05/01/2017 - ROC application sent 

05/02/2017 - CSC receives our package

05/03/2017 - Official NOA1 date

05/10/2017 - MO cashed at our bank

05/12/2017 - NOA 1 is in the mailbox.

05/20/2017 - Biometrics letter in hand

05/31/2017 - biometrics appt (Oxnard, CA)

06/19/2018 - ROC still pending with no news but that wonky glitch back in February, so we went ahead and filed for citizenship

N-400 timeline: ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

06/19/2018 - N-400 application filed online

06/20/2018 - NOA1 received online for Naturalization application

06/25/2018 - Biometrics notification online (PDF Document)

07/12/2018 - Biometrics appt (Oxnard, CA)

Timeline

CjBryan19, I'm so HAPPY FOR YOU!!! congrats on getting your appointment! Update in the Feb filers thread so Abby can add you to the list. :D

Thanks Tina & Johan! Happy days are getting closer!

Timeline

Hey Tina and Johan Thank You so much :) ok i'll be on Feb filers in a minute!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.