Cindy2014

K1 Visa put on Ready status thrice

54 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Should reach issued by the end of the week and visa in your hands by Monday.

P.S. DId you do your CFO? Candy is going tomorrow. We are not waiting for the visa for that.

Yes I did. I didn't wait for my visa to arrive. I got my certificate already and by the time my passport and visa arrives, I only need to get the sticker which you can get at the airport as well. I believe there's an online appointment for CFO starting May 15th. She should check the website for the details.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yes I did. I didn't wait for my visa to arrive. I got my certificate already and by the time my passport and visa arrives, I only need to get the sticker which you can get at the airport as well. I believe there's an online appointment for CFO starting May 15th. She should check the website for the details.

Yes we did that already. The online reservation system is now mandatory. It is a bit touchy but otherwise works well. Her appointment is Wednesday morning, May 21.

I asked her if she wanted a day or two to rest from the main event, and she said no she wants to get it all done. She is an amazing powerhouse of energy.

Timeline

Yup this is my second administrative processing after four ready statuses. I am so ready to fly now.

AI & I can definitely feel for you. This is just totally crazy, Im starting to think these statuses are far from the truth. Yesterday my status changed twice in the AM it was ready and by pm to admin processing again.

Does your passport have any update?

RL

Timeline

Yes we did that already. The online reservation system is now mandatory. It is a bit touchy but otherwise works well. Her appointment is Wednesday morning, May 21.

I asked her if she wanted a day or two to rest from the main event, and she said no she wants to get it all done. She is an amazing powerhouse of energy.

That's great! She means business which is always good!

Timeline

AI & I can definitely feel for you. This is just totally crazy, Im starting to think these statuses are far from the truth. Yesterday my status changed twice in the AM it was ready and by pm to admin processing again.

Does your passport have any update?

RL

That's exactly what happened to me today. Ready in the AM and admin processing in the PM. My pregnancy hormones are not helping with being patient either.

Starting today, I can't locate where my passport is. It says there's no update available via ustraveldocs.com and email. How about yours?

Timeline

Guys, I'm new here. Need your inputs cos Im having confusion.Got interviewed last Monday May19 and the consul told me that everything is okay but she need to check one document which is decree of divorce, she needs to clarify.Told me to wait for 1-2weeks bcos they are having some backlogs and visa will be delivered delay. Then the Filipino officer told me my case is for further research . I haven't got any paper or anything I was just informed to wait for any update. I'm concern I'm denied for visa or what?

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Guys, I'm new here. Need your inputs cos Im having confusion.Got interviewed last Monday May19 and the consul told me that everything is okay but she need to check one document which is decree of divorce, she needs to clarify.Told me to wait for 1-2weeks bcos they are having some backlogs and visa will be delivered delay. Then the Filipino officer told me my case is for further research . I haven't got any paper or anything I was just informed to wait for any update. I'm concern I'm denied for visa or what?

Denied? Not yet. The embassy is doing just what they told you... now you need to be patient, if all is cleared up with the divorce decree the process will move forward to ISSUED.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

Thank you so much for your reply. I called the customer service today and I told them I could provide the decree and I could send it to local courrier. Than she requested a form for me and emailed me such. Now I'm thinking should I submit the document though the consul did not required me to do so or just simply wait..aaaah much appreciated your thoughts !

Timeline

Thank you so much for your reply. I called the customer service today and I told them I could provide the decree and I could send it to local courrier. Than she requested a form for me and emailed me such. Now I'm thinking should I submit the document though the consul did not required me to do so or just simply wait..aaaah much appreciated your thoughts !

What did the form state? Was it instructions for delivering the divorce decree to the embassy through 2GO?

You should have submitted the copy of the divorce decree during the interview, it is listed as required:

i. PROOF OF TERMINATION OF A PRIOR MARRIAGE. If applicable, official documents (divorce
decree, annulment decree or death certificate, etc.) that prove all prior marriages contracted by you and the
petitioner have been legally terminated prior to the filing of the petition must be submitted.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

It is just a form 221g from support@ustraveldocs which is in response to my inquiry on how to submit additional docs. My fiancee was divorced twice. He submitted to immigration the divorce decree of his first divorce as well as the second. I only got the copy of the 2nd divorce. I told the consul that the fact that there was a divorced paper of the 2nd marriage I believe that it supports the fact that the first marriage was null and void . And she said she just to talk to her counterpart about it and will investigate cos she only needed that one paper of the first marriage . I failed to get a copy of the decree of divorce of his first marriage thinking that the latest divorce paper would suffice. Now I'm confuse should I still have to submit the decree thru 2go, call the customer service again or just wait. I was not advised to submit any docs by the consul though.salamat!

Timeline

It is just a form 221g from support@ustraveldocs which is in response to my inquiry on how to submit additional docs. My fiancee was divorced twice. He submitted to immigration the divorce decree of his first divorce as well as the second. I only got the copy of the 2nd divorce. I told the consul that the fact that there was a divorced paper of the 2nd marriage I believe that it supports the fact that the first marriage was null and void . And she said she just to talk to her counterpart about it and will investigate cos she only needed that one paper of the first marriage . I failed to get a copy of the decree of divorce of his first marriage thinking that the latest divorce paper would suffice. Now I'm confuse should I still have to submit the decree thru 2go, call the customer service again or just wait. I was not advised to submit any docs by the consul though.salamat!

Ahhh, for sure both decrees are required. A person in the USA can get married more then once without ever getting a divorce... just saying (there are no CENOMAR or such to sort this out).

For sure have your fiance email a copy of the first decree and get it submitted to the embassy, using the form they provided.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Truth is I'm currently 9months pregnant that's why me and fiance are getting very worried. But yes, there's nothing that we can do but to wait, be patient and hope for the best. Everything happens for a reason indeed.

Sorry to hear that. I hope that we get our visas very soon. :'(

Might want to be a bit careful on this too. Certain airlines have policies that don't allow people to fly extremely close to their due date for the obvious reason that giving birth within the 27 inches of seat you get could be extremely problematic and there could be complications. Certainly worth checking before actually booking a flight.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.