Happy in love

Schedule interview Appointment in manila

167 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

It is your NOA1 date. The date received on the NOA1

Not sure if the USEM even pays attention to that date...before I knew about this site, I just put an estimated date when I wanted my Fiancee to come to the US which was like 9 months down the road, haha. :lol: Incidentally, she just had her interview on 23 Jun. Just my experience...

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

When i was received it in my email?

Priority date is the RECEIVED DATE printed on the NOA1, if you really want to know that date.

Reality is USEM does not use the priority date with the K-1 visa, so you could put any date in there without issue ;)

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

Priority date is the RECEIVED DATE printed on the NOA1, if you really want to know that date.

Reality is USEM does not use the priority date with the K-1 visa, so you could put any date in there without issue ;)

Hank thank you soo much! You take away my confusion!

Baby arcel, on 29 Jun 2014 - 03:27 AM, said:

Now im ready to look for a date of interview...but as of now there is no open dates for interview!???

Some are using a software program that looks for page updates on your dashboard signaling that you may have an appointment available. It's one of the best ways to get an appointment when one becomes available. See this thread and read about others and their experience.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/500549-stuck-in-5th-gear-need-help-with-mnl-consular-interview-k-1-scheduling/

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Guys...do my petitioner have to send me all the letters that i sent him as a proof of our relationship? Or no need!

A small sampling of letters/emails/chat log is good to have should the CO ask.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Got appointment yesterday for 7/25!!! WhooHoooo! Wow. C4C does work, folks!!! Use it and remain vigilant! It does get frustrating going day after day without getting an appointment. It took a little over a month of some serious "face-time with the monitor"...What a relief. Now we can move on with things. Everything is done...just waiting until appointment day...

Good Luck to all who are still hunting down the appointment!!! You'll get one...

Timeline

Again thanks to all here in visa journey! Specially to you HANK and GREENBAUM for always answering my question!! And thank God for reserving me a slot for my interview! Again thank you"" and God bless us all! ???????

Timeline

i paid the bank yesterday and be able to make schedule 4 hours after.. august 28 showed up at the dash board and i pick that date. my question is that , will new dates still pops up at the dashboard even if you already have an schedule date??? i would like to change the dates to earlier than august 28 but i will hold on to that date unless i see earlier schedule pops up then i will cancel it to re schedule to the new available dates...

or do you have to cancel your interview before new schedule dates starts showing up again?

Wow that was just luck, Aug 28 was the last date they opened!!!

I m not sure if you will see more dates or not maybe Hank will know?

I do know if date before Aug 28 shows up now it is because someone cancelled their appointment and it will only last a few seconds before someone will take it that does not have a date yet takes it.

The really bad part is you can only have one date, so you have to cancel you present date and hope you can get the get the one and only one appointment some one cancelled.

I say be happy stay with the lucky last appointment they released for Aug.

You know some people have been waiting and looking for weeks or even months to get an appointment date ....right?

All I can say is this appointment was handed to you for some reason :innocent:

i paid the bank yesterday and be able to make schedule 4 hours after.. august 28 showed up at the dash board and i pick that date. my question is that , will new dates still pops up at the dashboard even if you already have an schedule date??? i would like to change the dates to earlier than august 28 but i will hold on to that date unless i see earlier schedule pops up then i will cancel it to re schedule to the new available dates...

or do you have to cancel your interview before new schedule dates starts showing up again?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.