S-C

April 2014 TSC Filers

226 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

I have a mid-late april filing date and didn't get transferred. I hope that doesn't mean I'll be waiting for an eternity. TSC has been moving faster and that's given me some hope...

I am the petitioner.

K1 Visa Timeline

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Transfer: California Service Center (2014-08-11)

Consulate: London, UK

NOA 1: 2014-04-23

NOA 2: 2014-09-15

NVC Case # Assigned: 2014-10-07

Consulate Received: 2014-10-10

Readiness Form Sent: 2014-10-30

Medical: 2014-11-10

Interview: 2014-12-19

Interview Result: missing paperwork. Took a few weeks for them to get back to his case because of the holidays.

K-1 Approval: 2015-01-15

Visa Received: 2015-01-21

US Entry: 2015-01-29

Marriage: 2015-04-23

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Yeah! It really is!! Nashville's a great city and I'm happy to meet a VJ couple moving there like us! :)

We need to arrange a VJ meeting once we all get settled and meet each other :D It'd be nice to have friends since most of us won't have any friends there at all.

Yes that sounds good

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

I filed first week of April, no status update since April 10th. Seems like late April-May filers are getting transfers while the rest of us have to hope TSC continues to pick up the pace... Happy to see my projected date of approval has inched up 2-3 days during the past week.

Removing Conditions Timeline

Aug. 10, '17: Mailed in I-751

Aug. 21, '17: NOA1

October 23, '18: NOA2- approval

October 30, 18: 10-year GC received

Timeline

Honestly, considering some March filers have been approved this past week it looks like us April filers may actually be approved around 5 months. I'm really hoping I'm right & they continue pushing forward. I'm getting excited at the possibility of Matt actually being here for Christmas...

I am the petitioner.

K1 Visa Timeline

Interview Result: missing paperwork. Took a few weeks for them to get back to his case because of the holidays.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Honestly, considering some March filers have been approved this past week it looks like us April filers may actually be approved around 5 months. I'm really hoping I'm right & they continue pushing forward. I'm getting excited at the possibility of Matt actually being here for Christmas...

I'm with you on the whole being with our loved ones for Christmas that's my one wish

event.png

I filed first week of April, no status update since April 10th. Seems like late April-May filers are getting transfers while the rest of us have to hope TSC continues to pick up the pace... Happy to see my projected date of approval has inched up 2-3 days during the past week.

Our case is the same as yours, April 10th. Let us know if you get any update please :)

My and Truong
:) :D :star: :dancing: (L)

Timeline

Our case is the same as yours, April 10th. Let us know if you get any update please :)

Have you done a timeline? Just asking since it doesn't look like you have.

We sent our I-129f to the Texas service centre in mid April and we received a hardcopy of the NOA2 on the 11th July with confirmation from the Embassy in London on Friday 8th August.

I'm starting to realise that my Fiancée and myself have been very very lucky to get this far this quickly!

Timeline

We sent our I-129f to the Texas service centre in mid April and we received a hardcopy of the NOA2 on the 11th July with confirmation from the Embassy in London on Friday 8th August.

I'm starting to realise that my Fiancée and myself have been very very lucky to get this far this quickly!

Were the first letters of your noa1 src? Cuz, ohio is usually processed by California...if they aren't src, if you don't mind...ummm, fix your timeline because it'll help with igors list. Thanks.

I am the petitioner.

K1 Visa Timeline

Hey Julie...i just got the email that my case was transferred as of today 08/11/2014

Timeline

Hey Julie...i just got the email that my case was transferred as of today 08/11/2014

Me too! 5:45 this evening. I hope this means we will all get it by 5 months...that would be my guess. If they start April at the beginning of September everyone will get 5 months & then they'll be caught up with the backlog at Texas for June to be the same.

I am the petitioner.

K1 Visa Timeline

Me too! 5:45 this evening. I hope this means we will all get it by 5 months...that would be my guess. If they start April at the beginning of September everyone will get 5 months & then they'll be caught up with the backlog at Texas for June to be the same.

I sure hope so .... at least now there is hope for the 5 month mark ????

That would be great.......

Timeline

And now, 4 months later I've been transferred like nearly every other April filer. Good luck to all! Let's all hope that this is good news for us.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.