dens

this is weird

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

i had received a notice of approval from USCIS last february 18 2014 i was in the philippines that time but this case on her behalf which is my little daughter her case was filed last december 2012 and its approved last 2013 somewhere in june. My daughter had been go through the process for medical and interview last march 3 2014 and she is in the US joining with me together with other member. She was admitted last march 13 2014. Just today i called uscis asking about her case,I was on hold on the line of immigration officer apparently am at work during that call so i cant able to wait longer need to get back to work..so nothing happen for that wait call

But in a moment i need some information from here in regards to this matter what you will think they would do about her(my daughter) case on process

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

i had received a notice of approval from USCIS last february 18 2014 i was in the philippines that time but this case on her behalf which is my little daughter her case was filed last december 2012 and its approved last 2013 somewhere in june. My daughter had been go through the process for medical and interview last march 3 2014 and she is in the US joining with me together with other member. She was admitted last march 13 2014. Just today i called uscis asking about her case,I was on hold on the line of immigration officer apparently am at work during that call so i cant able to wait longer need to get back to work..so nothing happen for that wait call

But in a moment i need some information from here in regards to this matter what you will think they would do about her(my daughter) case on process

If you were approved back in February what have you done about NVC? Have you done all the processing? It's confusing what you write you say case is for your daughter then you say your daughter came here in March 2014.

So after you got approval from USCIS, what have you done?

You say you called USCIS? Why when you say you were approved in February? You would be at NVC.

It's the same process you just went through so I guess I am confused where you are at in the process and why you are calling USCIS? Please clarify Thank you

Edited by dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline

From the beginning her case was approved last 2013 somewhere in june and her case had been forwarded and case completed january 28 and febuary received letter of interview for march 3. Step by step her case had gone through of that process.

This applicant she is in the US joining with me had her temporary green card stamp on her passport for 1 year.. and i did already pay the $165 USCIS/ELIS. she already have now an SSN. That's why i am calling about

Edited by dens

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

If you're concerned about her GC, it will be mailed to the address that you wrote when you paid the $165. It will take a month or more to get the actual GC.

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Just disregard the letter from USCIS. Your daughter already has her visa and has entered the USA. The next step is to receive the green card and social security card by mail. A petition approval notice is not meaningful at this time and requires no action on your part.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline

In other word on that even if these process would go through to the NVC, they will definitely find out that these case does it exist in their system so I think nvc will going to reject these case whatsoever because these had been went through and the case is has been close and completed

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Don't lose any sleep over it or waste your time chasing it. It's "over".

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.