Rj & Kristine

Hello! New member here.

3 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. I'm lurking the VJ website since I started making preparations for my CR1 application for my wife. This website helped me a lot and the necessary documents needed for the whole application. I know that the journey for the whole process have just started. I already mailed my I-130 and just got a message & email this morning that they received my application and has been forwarded to Nebraska Processing Center.

One thing I discovered though after going through my copies is that I missed to write the year of my parents birthdate in my g325a form. Everything else is okay though. But what will happen to that? I keep on thinking about it. ugh. even after 3-4 times of checking everything. :ranting: but hopefully all goes well. Praying and hoping for smooth and fast process.

Edited by tintumz22

IR-1/CR-1 Visa Event Date Service Center : Nebraska Service Center Consulate : Manila, Philippines Marriage (if applicable): 2013-12-01 I-130 Sent : 2014-04-11 I-130 NOA1 : 2014-04-15 I-130 RFE : I-130 RFE Sent : I-130 Approved : 2014-05-06 NVC Received : 2014-05-19 Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2014-06-25 Pay AOS Bill : 2014-06-28 Receive I-864 Package : Send AOS Package : 2014-07-07 Submit DS-261 : 2014-08-17 Receive IV Bill : 2014-08-13 Pay IV Bill : 2014-08-14 Send IV Package : 2014-08-18 Case Completed at NVC : 2014-10-17 Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter : 2014-10-31 Interview Date : 2014-12-09 Interview Result : APPROVED! :dancing:

Don't sweat it. I think many of us have made mistakes along the way on one form or other. If it is important enough, you will hear from them. I can not believe, despite my best efforts, the number of mistakes I made and never heard a thing about it.

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Hello everyone. I'm lurking the VJ website since I started making preparations for my CR1 application for my wife. This website helped me a lot and the necessary documents needed for the whole application. I know that the journey for the whole process have just started. I already mailed my I-130 and just got a message & email this morning that they received my application and has been forwarded to Nebraska Processing Center.

One thing I discovered though after going through my copies is that I missed to write the year of my parents birthdate in my g325a form. Everything else is okay though. But what will happen to that? I keep on thinking about it. ugh. even after 3-4 times of checking everything. :ranting: but hopefully all goes well. Praying and hoping for smooth and fast process.

Since you filed the I-130 "petition" (it is not a CR1 application) it is time to learn the rest of the process, where your spouse will actually "apply" for a visa, AFTER your "petition" is approved. The DS260 is the "visa application" used for the CR1 visa. Start learning the NVC process, so you'll be prepared for it.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.