ladominiricana

April 2014 Filers - Texas Service Center

7 posts in this topic

I mailed my I-129f today... does anyone have a average time so far thia year that its taking to be approved (approval in US) prior to going to the foreign country's National Visa Center .. I am so nervous!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I mailed my on February 27

It was received on february 28

My noa1 was received on March 5

A# was changed on March 6

& received Noa2 yesterday. From

California service center.

I believe California is the fastest among

Them all. Good luck.

After reading several posts, I see that just because I mailed it to the Texas address doesn't mean that it will be processed there, soooooo hopefully, it will be assigned to a fast paced Service Center..."fingers crossed"....

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

After reading several posts, I see that just because I mailed it to the Texas address doesn't mean that it will be processed there, soooooo hopefully, it will be assigned to a fast paced Service Center..."fingers crossed"....

That is correct. You sent your petition to a lock box/sorting facility that happens to be in Texas. Please be aware that this is not at all the TSC (Texas Service Centre)

So if your NOA1 comes in saying your petition has been forwarded to california, please make sure your timeline and profile say California, as this is NOT a transfer!

If a petition was transferred it would look like this:

1. Sent petition to Texas locked box/sorting facility (ALL petitions are sent here first)

2. NOA1 would say your petition has been accepted is now being processed at TSC (Alien registration number would start with SRC)

3. A secondary notice (AFTER NOA1) would say your petition has now been transferred to California Service Centre.

In regards to TSC processing times. Expect 5 months. November and December filers are still waiting for approvals and the official data on the USCIS website has a backlog of 5500 petitions from pervious months to approve.

Good luck :)

05-18-2022: Filed N-400 online. Received online NOA and Biometrics re-use.

06-03-2022: Interview scheduled (online notice).

06-10-2022: Interview letter received via USPS.

07-11-2022: Naturalization Interview

Click here for my full timeline of K1, AOS, ROC, and Naturalization
:time:--> http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

Wow... Thanks so much for the information!!! I am so glad that I joined this site, this so much better than going thru this all alone and killing myself with stressing over this process ... good luck as well if you are in process.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Welcome to the forum.

Check out the Processing Times button, easily accessible at the top of the forum page. From there you can easily access the VJ stats section, including estimated processing times:

http://www.visajourney.com/content/times

Good luck on your visa journey.

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

The service center you are assigned to is based on your fiance's geographical location in the states. So Florida filers will be sent to Texas (it used to be Vermont).

I can't seem to find the official link to which petitions get sent where but here is a thread from last year listing what states are covered by which service center, but as of late July the cases that would normally go to Vermont are sent to Texas (with a receipt number beginning SRC).

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/423921-which-service-center-handles-which-states-i-129f-petitions/

Best of luck on your visa journey.

K-1 Process:

09/03/13 - NOA1

10/22/13 - NOA2

02/25/14 - Visa Interview - Approved!

03/03/14 - Visa Received

04/08/14 - US Entry

06/05/14 - Wedding

AOS Process:

07/02/14 - NOA1s received for I-485, I-765 and I-131

07/23/14 - Early walk-in for Biometrics

09/04/14 - EAD Card Approved!

09/11/14 - EAD Card Received

02/27/15 - Greencard Approved!
03/12/15 - Greencard Received!
ROC Process:
02/07/2017 - NOA1
03/09/2017 - Biometrics
02/15/2018 - Extension Stamp in Passport at Local Office
...currently waiting...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.