Mike and Angie

Italian Police Certificate?

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline

I think I have a handle on everything except for the Police Certificate. My Fiancee, a Mexican Citizen was in Italy for more than 6 months a couple years ago. How hard and how do we go about getting the certificate from there? Also she worked in both Playa del Carman and Cancun. Does she need certificates from both places?

We are just starting out on doing our 129F petition. I am so nervous to screw something up!

Thanks in advance,

Mike

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline
Persons outside of Italy can obtain the certificate by writing to:

Ufficio del Casellario Giudiziale della Procura della Repubblica,

Piazzale Clodio,

00100 Rome, Italy

Those requesting the certificate by mail, whether from within or outside Italy, must submit a written request, a photocopy of a photo i.d., and all fees, along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope. Mail requests are normally processed within three working days. Information concerning fees and application procedures is available from any office of the Procura della Repubblica, or at procura.roma@giustizia.it

http://travel.state.gov/visa/reciprocity/C...der/I/Italy.htm

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Timeline

As for Mexico the State department website shows as unavalible, I suspect the consulate will get her report as part of name check.

Most countries the police report tends to be a national one, just one is needed.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/reciprocity/C...er/M/Mexico.htm

Perhaps others know more about this.

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I had to get an Italian police certificate for my husband. I sent in this form with 20 euros payment, and I received the certificate in about 2 weeks.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...ost&id=2109

I don't remember where I learned about how much the payment was, since this form doesn't seem to state it, but it worked for me. Also, I ordered the "certificato generale". Hope this helps!

Timeline
Now I see all the threads that are out there on this subject, thank you all for replying! But I do not see when I need to send this in or how long the certificate is valid for.

Thanks again!

Mike

You bring it to the visa interview at the consulate, and it is valid for 1 year.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.