CourtneyRox

Starting on my ROC packet

8 posts in this topic

So, I'm preparing my ROC packet and I was wondering how everyone else put there's together? Did you just use paper clips or did you go above and beyond and put it all in a binder with dividers...etc? For my K1 and AOS I went above and beyond ...... but I've always wondered if it just made more work for the person processing the paperwork? Did they have to remove it from the binders and dividers and just paper clip it anyway? What are your thoughts on this?

Also this is my list of proof I'm including:

Our lease from 2011-2014 (both names)

Federal tax filed jointly 2011, 2012 and 2013

Renters/Car insurance (both names)

Military ID (dependent ID showing my husband as my sponsor)

Beneficiary statement from government (showing I'm the sole beneficiary)

Letter from bank confirming joint account

Insurance paperwork from Tricare (showing my husband as my sponsor)

Travel itinerary of our visits to canada

Photos of us together

Copy of permanent resident card (Greencard)

Copy of both our passports

Does that seem like sufficient evidence?

Removal of Conditions

[03-24-2014] ROC paperwork sent.

[03-25-2014] NOA1.

[04-21-2014] Biometrics

[06-17-2014] Card in production

[06-25-2014] Card in HAND

So, I'm preparing my ROC packet and I was wondering how everyone else put there's together? Did you just use paper clips or did you go above and beyond and put it all in a binder with dividers...etc? For my K1 and AOS I went above and beyond ...... but I've always wondered if it just made more work for the person processing the paperwork? Did they have to remove it from the binders and dividers and just paper clip it anyway? What are your thoughts on this?

Also this is my list of proof I'm including:

Our lease from 2011-2014 (both names)

Federal tax filed jointly 2011, 2012 and 2013

Renters/Car insurance (both names)

Military ID (dependent ID showing my husband as my sponsor)

Beneficiary statement from government (showing I'm the sole beneficiary)

Letter from bank confirming joint account

Insurance paperwork from Tricare (showing my husband as my sponsor)

Travel itinerary of our visits to canada

Photos of us together

Copy of permanent resident card (Greencard)

Copy of both our passports

Does that seem like sufficient evidence?

We used paper clips and put all the forms and other docs in order.

USCIS collates all your documents in a file folder with two hole punches at the top. For all my paperwork, I had a cover letter and just hole punched everything at the top. That helps them greatly as they won't have to hole punch it. It's the little things that USCIS likes. goofy.gif

100% Naturalized U.S.D.A. Prime American

proud_filipino_american_trucker_hat.jpg?

USCIS collates all your documents in a file folder with two hole punches at the top. For all my paperwork, I had a cover letter and just hole punched everything at the top. That helps them greatly as they won't have to hole punch it. It's the little things that USCIS likes. goofy.gif

That's what I thought, this time I will just paper clip everything so it's easier for them!

Removal of Conditions

[03-25-2014] NOA1.

[04-21-2014] Biometrics

I put it all in one envelope joined together by a binder clip and each section was separated by paperclips.. Nothing fancy. :)

My Journey:

We met through a study-abroad program in Shanghai, China in August of 2009

We got engaged March of 2010

I received my K1 VISA in 6 months (June-December 2010)

We were married 04/02/2011
I received my conditional 2-year greencard (AOS) in 2.5 months with no interview (April-June 2011)

Our son was born 02/03/2013

I received my masters degree in Speech-Language Pathology 04/17/2013

I received my 10-year greencard (ROC) in 3 months with no interview (March-June 2013)

My husband returned from deployment 06/20/2013

My naturalization journey took 4 months (April-August 2014)

I became a US citizen on 08/01/2014

Received passport in 3 weeks (regular processing)

Thank you, VJ! smile.png

Just have Life insurance statement showing sole beneficiary...

Removal of Conditions

[03-25-2014] NOA1.

[04-21-2014] Biometrics

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.