Bradrean

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers

2,792 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I can't imagine how frustrating that would be. All I can offer is I hope you get an approval very soon!

Actually, that post is dated 26 Feb at 10:20 AM.

Ironicaly, I got approved that same day around 01:00PM. I am done USCIS and NVC process now. Just waiting for an interview date to be scheduled.

Good luck everybody

Edited by etrangais

11/17/2016: Got engaged
11/28/2016: I-130 sent to Chicago IL lock box
01/12/2016: NOA1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

RCVD RFE in the mail today.

They want passport photos of me and passport photos of my husband.

WHICH I SENT ALREADY A WHOLE SET.

So - now because it's a holiday weekend, going to have to wait till tuesday to get this done. But phew - it wasn't nothing major. But that means they probably LOST all I sent them.

For all future filers - PLEASE SEND AT LEAST 2-3 OF EACH PHOTO.

USCIS
11/29/2013 -- I130 Received (email)
12/03/2013 -- I130 NOA1 Hard copy
04/08/2014 -- I130 ARN Changed
05/19/2014 -- I130 RFE (email)
05/23/2014 -- I130 RFE Hard copy
05/27/2014 -- I130 RFE Sent
05/28/2014 -- I130 RFE Received (email)

06/26/2014 -- I130 APPROVAL!!! (209 days)
06/30/2014 -- I130 NOA2 Approval Hard copy

07/08/2014 -- I130 Sent to NVC

NVC
07/18/2014 -- I130 Received at NVC
08/08/2014 -- Received Case & Invoice Number

08/08/2014 -- DS-261 Agent Completed
08/11/2014 -- I-1864 AOS Fee Paid $88.00 USD

08/18/2014 -- AOS Package Mailed via USPS Express
08/19/2014 -- AOS Package Received at NVC

08/21/2014 -- AOS Package Scanned

09/15/2014 -- IV Bill Invoiced
09/26/2014 -- IV Paid $325.00 USD.

09/26/2014 -- IV Packaged Mailed via USPS Express
09/29/2014 -- IV Received at NVC

09/29/2014 -- IV Package Scanned
10/04/2014 -- DS-260 Completed

10/24/2014 -- AOS Checklist for I-864A. FML

10/27/2014 -- Sent Revised AOS Package via USPS Express

10/28/2014 -- Revised I-864A Received at NVC (Scanned date)

12/29/2014 -- CASE COMPLETE!!!!!!!!!

02/18/2015 -- Interview!!!! APPROVED!
02/25/2015 -- Picked up VISA.
02/26/2015 --
POE - Husband finally in America!

2016 Year Update - Still married and welcomed our daughter in December 2015!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello everyone....just keeping everyone updated on my petition. I just checked my email and this is what I received. I do not have an Alien Registration Number, so I'm not sure what this means. Any advice guys?

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: LIN149xxxxxxxxx

Application Type: I130 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Your Case Status: Initial Review

On May 23, 2014, your Alien Registration Number was changed relating to your I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please check our website at www.uscis.gov for further updates on your case. Please wait until the end of normal processing time before calling customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for live assistance.

During this step, USCIS initiates the background checks of the applicant/petitioner and identifies issues that may need to be addressed either during an interview or by asking the applicant/petitioner to submit additional information or documentation. USCIS reviews the applicant's/petitioner's criminal history, determines if there are national security concerns that need to be addressed, and reviews the application/petition for fraud indicators.

If you have filed an I-485, I-589, I-751, N-400, I-90, I-821, I-131 or I-765, you can expect to receive an appointment notice to appear at an Application Support Center to have your fingerprints and/or photographs taken. The timing of your appointment is determined by the number of applicants ahead of you that also need a biometric appointment. We try to schedule biometric appointments as quickly as possible and in most cases you will receive your appointment notice within 30 days of submitting your application. We will send your appointment notice approximately 14 days ahead of your scheduled appointment. It is important that you keep this appointment. If absolutely necessary, you can request that your appointment be rescheduled however, please be aware that rescheduling may delay the processing of your application. Please follow the instructions on your appointment notice if you need to reschedule. Occasionally, you may receive an appointment notice to appear at an Application Support Center to have your fingerprints taken when you have filed a form other than those listed above. In these situations, you may receive your appointment notice more than 30 days after submitting your application or petition.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results

listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current

processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Check Processing Times.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

NAO1.......11/25/2013

NAO2.......10/01/2014

NVC Case #......11/28/2014

Case Complete......5/27/2015

Medical.......9/22/2015

Interview........10/06/2015 (Administrative Processing)

Visa Issued.......11/2/2015

DHL Email......11/4/2015

VISA Received.......????????

POE..........??????????

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hello everyone....just keeping everyone updated on my petition. I just checked my email and this is what I received. I do not have an Alien Registration Number, so I'm not sure what this means. Any advice guys?

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: LIN149xxxxxxxxx

Application Type: I130 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Your Case Status: Initial Review

On May 23, 2014, your Alien Registration Number was changed relating to your I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please check our website at www.uscis.gov for further updates on your case. Please wait until the end of normal processing time before calling customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for live assistance.

During this step, USCIS initiates the background checks of the applicant/petitioner and identifies issues that may need to be addressed either during an interview or by asking the applicant/petitioner to submit additional information or documentation. USCIS reviews the applicant's/petitioner's criminal history, determines if there are national security concerns that need to be addressed, and reviews the application/petition for fraud indicators.

If you have filed an I-485, I-589, I-751, N-400, I-90, I-821, I-131 or I-765, you can expect to receive an appointment notice to appear at an Application Support Center to have your fingerprints and/or photographs taken. The timing of your appointment is determined by the number of applicants ahead of you that also need a biometric appointment. We try to schedule biometric appointments as quickly as possible and in most cases you will receive your appointment notice within 30 days of submitting your application. We will send your appointment notice approximately 14 days ahead of your scheduled appointment. It is important that you keep this appointment. If absolutely necessary, you can request that your appointment be rescheduled however, please be aware that rescheduling may delay the processing of your application. Please follow the instructions on your appointment notice if you need to reschedule. Occasionally, you may receive an appointment notice to appear at an Application Support Center to have your fingerprints taken when you have filed a form other than those listed above. In these situations, you may receive your appointment notice more than 30 days after submitting your application or petition.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results

listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current

processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Check Processing Times.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Someone touch your file, i got approved after one days later..

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Hey guys I'm a late January filer at nebraska! January 28.. My five month mark is approaching.. Hope everyone gets approval soon

Edited by Jamaicabeauty

Timeline

Looks like other service centers are already on January, some even February! Any updates from folks at NSC? Trying really hard to stay hopeful here...

To me it looks like NSC is at 6 months for approvals,

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline

this Friday I will be exactly 5 months. No news so far.

It is outrageuos to know that other people have been approved with a later PD

I-751 ROC
2016-08-31 I-751 form sent to USCIS
2016-09-02 NOA 1
2016-10-13 Biometrics appointment

N-400

2017-08-31 Filed N-400 online

2017-08-31 Receipt Notice

2017-09-18 Biometrics Appointment

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

With the update that they have on the USCIS website, its says Effective as of March 31, 2014 the processing time for NSC is 5 month so I am assuming the PD after March 31 2014 are the ones that are updating and processing faster than the ones with PD before March 31, 2014

My PD is April 24 2014 and my ARN was changed May 16, 2014

Best of luck to All.

Waiting to have RFE response review. PD Nov 4, 2013. RFE received On May 9th..RFE response received by USCIS on may 19th. Still waiting for approval...anybody else on RFE...????

Edited by Shibo

Just trying to keep the faith...we will all get there...the waiting is frustrating but we will survive .Lots of supportive vibes to all still in the waiting game like myself . (F)

Timeline

Waiting to have RFE response review. PD Nov 4, 2013. RFE received On May 9th..RFE response received by USCIS on may 19th. Still waiting for approval...anybody else on RFE...????

Me too, waiting for RFE Response review. My RFE was received on June 3rd. Waiting for approval.

NAO1.......11/25/2013

NAO2.......10/01/2014

NVC Case #......11/28/2014

Case Complete......5/27/2015

Medical.......9/22/2015

Interview........10/06/2015 (Administrative Processing)

Visa Issued.......11/2/2015

DHL Email......11/4/2015

VISA Received.......????????

POE..........??????????

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.