KARMK

January 2014 TSC Filers

2,195 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Our petition was transferred to CSC almost 2 weeks ago now. The notification letter said for faster processing. It would seem strange if it were the only one =/

Do you have an online account at USCIS? If so, does it say over there that it was transferred as well?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Do you have an online account at USCIS? If so, does it say over there that it was transferred as well?

If you mean the case status online it has the following:

"The I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E) was transferred and is now being processed at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

"The I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E) was transferred and is now being processed at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you."

Oooooo! Very cool! Did your fiancee move to a different state since you filed?? That's excellent news that you've been transferred to CSC!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

No, he hasnt moved since. He has been in Virginia the entire time, although he did move 6 months prior to that (from Georgia). I'm trying not to get my hopes up, although it is teetering on that and being worried as ours is the only case that I have seen transferred.

He hasn't spoken or contacted anyone about it, although at the start of the process he did hire a lawyer, which as far as I can tell has been a waste of money. The lawyer didnt even respond to him the last time he tried to contact him (about a month ago) which also seems a bit wrong (for lack of a better way to put it). We both don't like to make waves, but I think the waiting is driving me more nuts than him.

Edited by euphoria79

No, he hasnt moved since. He has been in Virginia the entire time, although he did move 6 months prior to that (from Georgia). I'm trying not to get my hopes up, although it is teetering on that and being worried as ours is the only case that I have seen transferred.

U shouldn't worry though that's great news. Maybe more files will be transferred soon. Did u submit an inquiry or contacted ur senators?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

He hasn't spoken or contacted anyone about it, although at the start of the process he did hire a lawyer, which as far as I can tell has been a waste of money. The lawyer didnt even respond to him the last time he tried to contact him (about a month ago) which also seems a bit wrong (for lack of a better way to put it). We both don't like to make waves, but I think the waiting is driving me more nuts than him.

. Vauwww they are really beginning yo transfer. I am beginning to see a light at the end of the tunnel

They aren't working on January ones...still processing "December 3rd or 8th". Many of us have gotten our Senators involved to help set a fire under TSC to get things moving. JFQK as you quoted, got his Senator involved from NY. Mine from CT is also involved, and I filed January 9th. Let's hope more January filers are processed quickly with the help of all of our Senators!

The December 3 or 8 date is as of June 7th or something. TSC doesn't update the call center with current stats except once a month or so...

So the December dates aren't likely accurate.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Not to be overly pessimistic (then again, TSC often gives us reason to be lol), but it doesn't specifically say it was transferred to CSC (unless I missed something in the prior discussion). Now, logic says that if it wasn't TSC it must have been CSC. But, does anyone recall a poster in the last few weeks saying they were transferred to VSC? I do.

It would be nice to know where exactly this case got transferred to... just so we can be a little more informed about what's afoot. I wonder if there is a way for the OP to find out.

In any case, it's movement. And at TSC, movement is good. Very excited for you euphoria... keep us updated!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Yeah, that message doesnt say that, but the physical letter that was received in the mail notifying us of the transfer did specifically say California.

You should post a copy!! With all the personal info blacked out of course.

K-1

I-129F NOA1 => NOA2: 161 days

NOA2 => Interview: 64 days

AP: 33 days

Total: 258 days

AOS

I-485 NOA => GC: 333 days

No Interview

ROC

07/30/2017: Package Sent

08/01/2017: NOA

09/07/2017: Biometrics

12/04/2018: Approved! 490 days

Timeline

Yeah, that message doesnt say that, but the physical letter that was received in the mail notifying us of the transfer did specifically say California.

Ah! I'm sorry I missed that in the conversation.

That's some pretty awesome news. Good luck! Keep us updated!

I wonder if you get transfered to the California center if you get bumped up in the line there or if you get put after their current ones ?!

So many questions - and they give us so little information !! -- I also moved from Georgia to Virginia a few days before filing my petition

so I dont think thats an issue - my lawyer did not mention anything about this being a problem.

best of luck to you !

Timeline

Hey guys, while I was waiting for almost 6 months for approval, I decided to keep a chart of a bunch of SRC numbers that were below mine. I found about 70+ plus numbers that were for I-129F, and they pretty much had dates that matched. Periodically, I would scan through and update them if anything happened. There was a rare approval or an RFE, but not much activity. Anyway, it has picked up as of late, but yesterday was a huge update. Of the 71 numbers I had charted, 13 got approved on 07/07/14. Only 13 had been approved prior to that. I would say that this whole "working on Dec 3rd" is BS....which you guys already knew.

23 DEC 2013: Sent I129F

30 DEC 2013: Received Date TSC

02 JAN 2014: Received text/email: NOA1

06 JAN 2014: Alien Registration Number Changed

24 JUN 2014: E-request submitted

30 JUN 2014: Received text/email: NOA2 (180 days)

05 JUL 2014: E-request response - "I129F approved" - I knew that already!?!?

05 JUL 2014: Received hardcopy: NOA2

08 JUL 2014: Received text/email: Case shipped to NVC

10 JUL 2014: Affidavit of Support (with supporting evidence) mailed to fianceé

17 JUL 2014: NVC receives case file and assigns new case file # (called to find out)

18 JUL 2014: Fianceé schedules medical for July 24

23 JUL 2014: Affidavit of Support received by fianceé

24 JUL 2014: Fianceé has medical exam

25 JUL 2014: NVC sends case file to London embassy (CEAC status: 'In Transit')

25 JUL 2014: London embassy receives case file (CEAC status: 'Ready')...that was fast

26 JUL 2014: Submitted DS-160 and Notification of Applicant Readiness

30 JUL 2014: Received packet 3 from the embassy. Submitted forms earlier.

08 AUG 2014: Received packet 4 - Interview scheduled

19 AUG 2014: Interview - Approved!!!

27 AUG 2014: K1 Visa Delivered by courier

05 OCT 2014: POE!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.