MommyLeleng

have already an IV interview but didn't receive yet my documents package from US Embassy Manila

13 posts in this topic

hi guys,

i already have an IV Interview schedule, i received a letter from my petitioner's atty indicating the date and time of my interview it was from NVC by the way i was sched on March 12, 2014. but unfortunately i haven't received my documents package from US Embassy. what should i do? I believed that i need those documents for my interview.

The NVC sends everything to the embassy not to you. Do not worry.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

US Embassy Manila will not send you any package for the interview.

Use the interview letter/email for the medical exam: http://www.slec.ph/us-visa-applicants.shtml

Edited by apple21

hi how many weeks before they gave you an interview date?

we just send our documents for aos and ds260 this week. thank you

Hi my husband paid my IV application last dec 19 2013 and completed ds260 dec 21

Then I received an email jan 29 indicating my interview schedule.

hi how many weeks before they gave you an interview date?

we just send our documents for aos and ds260 this week. thank you

Hi my husband paid my IV application last dec 19 2013 and completed ds260 dec 21

Use the interview letter/email for the medical exam: http://www.slec.ph/us-visa-applicants.shtml

So how would I know if my documents are already at US embassy?

And on the day of my interview what documents should I present?

My husband w2 ITR were on that package also the affidavit of support.and other civil documents.

I think I should present those documents on the day of my interview right?

Im a bit confuse on the next step I should do.

You know I dont what to go to us embassy with incomplete documents.

By the way thank you for your reply to my question

Filed: Other Timeline

wow that was quick... one month not bad. so for now i guess we will just wait for the interview date. i hope we get lucky too.

so after interview, he can do medical exam?

wow that was quick... one month not bad. so for now i guess we will just wait for the interview date. i hope we get lucky too.

so after interview, he can do medical exam?

You need to do the medical first

Once you have your interview schedule

You can take your medicak exam atleast 2weeks before your interview,

You check your CEAC status to see if the package is at the embassy. It should say "ready" if your package is there or "in transit" if it's going. It will say "at NVC" if it hasn't left yet.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

You check your CEAC status to see if the package is at the embassy. It should say "ready" if your package is there or "in transit" if it's going. It will say "at NVC" if it hasn't left yet.

I already check it and it was READY

SO WHAT shoild I do next?

Do I need to call them to confirm or just wait for my scheduled interview.

You do not need to contact the embassy unless you need something. I assume you already have your P4 with your interview date? Have you scheduled your medical? The only things left for you to do is make sure you have a copy of everything to take to the interview and bring more evidence if necessary.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.