LaVegano

Dominican Republic Update

24 posts in this topic

After 3 weeks in AP then 1 week in Ready stays now website CEAC says AP once again. I also talked to another VJ member that is on her way to Domex to pick up her husbands passport with visa. AP once again OMG!!!!

I AM USC

Can you call consulate directly or visit them in DR. You must be so frustrated. I am sorry.

No. They will not talk to me but through email. And that is the same response that everybody gets.

I AM USC

After 3 weeks in AP then 1 week in Ready stays now website CEAC says AP once again. I also talked to another VJ member that is on her way to Domex to pick up her husbands passport with visa. AP once again OMG!!!!

mine wen back to ap (I checked at 9am) and then that same day just 3 hours later I checked ay 12:28pm) again and it said Issued.. So don't be surprised if you have it issued today. Best of luck!

Filed: Country: Dominican Republic
Timeline

Yes. I would not rely so much on the site. There was one member of the DR Crew that had the same issue but it said Denied for hers and it turned out everything was ok....hang tight. Ours says AP as well and this is because the medical is pending...

event.png

Not sure. I would say no. Talked with member this morning she was on way to Domex to pick up passport with visa

I AM USC

So I'm looking at approved cases and its anywhere from 7 business days to two weeks? A rough estimate...

I'm asking cause if god willing we get the visa I want to wait it out with my fiance till he gets his

mine wen back to ap (I checked at 9am) and then that same day just 3 hours later I checked ay 12:28pm) again and it said Issued.. So don't be surprised if you have it issued today. Best of luck!

U R CORRECT CHICA! ISSUED!!!!!

I AM USC

congrats on it being issued , mine went from ready back to ap for a day and the next morning issued , but now im trying to see if and when my fiancee will be able to pick up her visa or even if its been really issued i call all day and got nothing i emailed them friday about it , still nothing , contact them and let me know what they say to you about if its issued

congrats on it being issued , mine went from ready back to ap for a day and the next morning issued , but now im trying to see if and when my fiancee will be able to pick up her visa or even if its been really issued i call all day and got nothing i emailed them friday about it , still nothing , contact them and let me know what they say to you about if its issued

How long ago did it get issued?

How long after "Issued" did you have to wait to pick up?

I AM USC

she got her visa in hand this morning and i will go and pick her up tuesday morning and bring her back wednesday morning to new york with me

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.