MrsY

Enlight Me this one guys pls,

9 posts in this topic

We received our noa2 january 30, 2014 and hard copy received my husband already,

and when i checked this morning whats all about this one:

Post Decision Activity

On February 7, 2014, we shipped this approved or re-affirmed case to the Department of State for visa processing. For more information, please contact them directly.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

Thanks,

P9gip8.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

If I understand correctly, you've just taken the next step! Your stuff has been sent to the NVC. They'll process it, and then send it off to the embassy in Manila. What are your concerns?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We received our noa2 january 30, 2014 and hard copy received my husband already,

Post Decision Activity

On February 7, 2014, we shipped this approved or re-affirmed case to the Department of State for visa processing. For more information, please contact them directly.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

Thanks,

MrsY,

Try reading the messages in this thread from the beginning. Many people including myself, posted the messages we recieved at every step along the way. I also am going through this process with the embassy in Manila so there will be specific info that will be of interest to you.

***You should also read, study, believe, all of the info on Hanks page. It is great.***

Cheers

MrsY,

Try reading the messages in this thread from the beginning. Many people including myself, posted the messages we recieved at every step along the way. I also am going through this process with the embassy in Manila so there will be specific info that will be of interest to you.

***You should also read, study, believe, all of the info on Hanks page. It is great.***

Cheers

Sorry, I just realized that this is not the Sep 2013 Filers thread. Check that thread out..

If I understand correctly, you've just taken the next step! Your stuff has been sent to the NVC. They'll process it, and then send it off to the embassy in Manila. What are your concerns?

Naah, im just asking second thoughts if whats on my mind is correct lol. Thanks anyway. Godbless Us All.

P9gip8.png

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Post Decision Activity

Thanks,

Being you are IR/CR-1 the process is different than for the K-1. Did you get an expedite because of Yolanda or are you just the normal spousal visa process. I believe NVC will be contacting you next for what to do or what is needed.

Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Being you are IR/CR-1 the process is different than for the K-1. Did you get an expedite because of Yolanda or are you just the normal spousal visa process. I believe NVC will be contacting you next for what to do or what is needed.

Sorry I can't be more helpful.

We got expedite in USCIS stage for the typhoon and i dont know if that expedite will go along to the NVC stage, if i may ask how long our case maybe completed?

Thank You hank

P9gip8.png

Best bet would be to call USCIS. We also got that but I only saw the update after my husband called them and was told that our petition was approved and sent to NVC. We never got an email to confirm what they said but when I called NVC they said they have our package.

Married in Texas Sept. 16, 2013

Sent I-130 Nov. 3, 2013

Received NOA1 (email) Dec. 19, 2013

Requested Expedite Jan. 2, 2014

Approved Expedite Jan. 4, 2014

Case sent to NVC Jan. 15, 2014

Received NOA1 (mail) Jan. 22, 2014

NVC Received Case Jan. 27, 2014

Received NOA2 (mail) Feb. 25, 2014

NVC Assigned Case Number Mar. 11, 2014

Paid AOS Fee Mar. 29, 2014

Paid IV Fee Mar. 29, 2014

Submitted DS-260 Apr. 4, 2014

Mailed in IV packet Apr. 8, 2014

Submitted AOS packet Forgot the date

Case complete May 31, 2014

Medical Jun. 26, 2014

Interview Jul. 8, 2014

POE (LAX) Sept. 16, 2014

Paid ELIS May 16, 2015

Received GC May 23, 2015

I-751 Receipt Date July 5, 2016

ROC NOA July 15, 2016

I-751 Biometrics Aug. 5, 2016

ROC Approved Sept. 18, 2017
Received GC Sept. 25, 2017

CR1 Spousal Visa Guide

TBErp8.png

YEP0m5.png

We got expedite in USCIS stage for the typhoon and i dont know if that expedite will go along to the NVC stage, if i may ask how long our case maybe completed?

Thank You hank

We also got expedited but only in USCIS. You'll have to make a separate request for NVC.

Married in Texas Sept. 16, 2013

Sent I-130 Nov. 3, 2013

Received NOA1 (email) Dec. 19, 2013

Requested Expedite Jan. 2, 2014

Approved Expedite Jan. 4, 2014

Case sent to NVC Jan. 15, 2014

Received NOA1 (mail) Jan. 22, 2014

NVC Received Case Jan. 27, 2014

Received NOA2 (mail) Feb. 25, 2014

NVC Assigned Case Number Mar. 11, 2014

Paid AOS Fee Mar. 29, 2014

Paid IV Fee Mar. 29, 2014

Submitted DS-260 Apr. 4, 2014

Mailed in IV packet Apr. 8, 2014

Submitted AOS packet Forgot the date

Case complete May 31, 2014

Medical Jun. 26, 2014

Interview Jul. 8, 2014

POE (LAX) Sept. 16, 2014

Paid ELIS May 16, 2015

Received GC May 23, 2015

I-751 Receipt Date July 5, 2016

ROC NOA July 15, 2016

I-751 Biometrics Aug. 5, 2016

ROC Approved Sept. 18, 2017
Received GC Sept. 25, 2017

CR1 Spousal Visa Guide

TBErp8.png

YEP0m5.png

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thank You hank

Make contact with Jeff@missy they just did this process with the expedite. I believe NVC will forward your file to the embassy and they will handle some of the payments and forms that are normally done at NVC.

Jeff@missy should have helpful info.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.