CjBryan19

February 2014 filers

2,016 posts in this topic

I got the email/text about our A# at 9:15 PM! So happy....a nice ending to a down day! dancin5hr.gif

Now I got another at 10:23 PM stating it was updated again. Trying to get in to check what was done. Couldnt get in after the first text and its timing out and slow. Ugh!! Anxious to see what its. Glad something happen today and out A# changed. A tiny step closer.

Eva

Yaaauyyyyy

OMG this suspense all over us going to kill me before any if this is over I just know it!!!

Noa1: Feb 12, 2014ARN: Feb 19, 2014Noa2: July 15, 2014NVC: July 22, 2014Left NVC: July 29, 2014CONSULATE: July 31, 2014PACKET 4: Aug 25, 2014INTERVIEW: Sept 18, 2014 APPROVED!!!!!!!US ENTRY: Oct 10,2014MARRIAGE: Nov 7,2014

AOS: Feb filersSent AOS packet via FedEx : Feb 13, 2015FedEx confirmed delivery: Feb 17, 2015Texts & Emails confirming receipt: Feb 20, 2015Check cashed: Feb 20, 2015NOA 1:received Feb 26, 2015 dated Feb 19, 2015Biometrics letter received: Feb 27, 2015Biometrics appt: Mar 12, 2015EAD Approved: Apr 24, 2015

AP Approved: Apr 24, 2015

Combo Card to Be Mailed:Combo Card Received: early MayInterview : waiver letter received :clock:Sept 15: APPROVED status online changed to "On September 15, 2015, we registered your permanent resident status and mailed you a Welcome Notice for Receipt Number MSCXXXXXXXX. Please follow the instructions in the notice." Welcome Letter received:Sept 21,2015!!!!!!

Green Card received: Sept 2015

ROC received in Vermont: Sept 1, 2017

ROC/Biometrics checks cashed: Sept 6, 2017

NOA1 received : 

Yaaauyyyyy

OMG this suspense all over us going to kill me before any if this is over I just know it!!!

It cant kills us....defeats the purpose of all our efforts. We will need AA for sure though....lol

Eva

I just checked. Site still down. Is anyone else getting texts? Or just Eva?

Noa1: Feb 12, 2014ARN: Feb 19, 2014Noa2: July 15, 2014NVC: July 22, 2014Left NVC: July 29, 2014CONSULATE: July 31, 2014PACKET 4: Aug 25, 2014INTERVIEW: Sept 18, 2014 APPROVED!!!!!!!US ENTRY: Oct 10,2014MARRIAGE: Nov 7,2014

AOS: Feb filersSent AOS packet via FedEx : Feb 13, 2015FedEx confirmed delivery: Feb 17, 2015Texts & Emails confirming receipt: Feb 20, 2015Check cashed: Feb 20, 2015NOA 1:received Feb 26, 2015 dated Feb 19, 2015Biometrics letter received: Feb 27, 2015Biometrics appt: Mar 12, 2015EAD Approved: Apr 24, 2015

Combo Card to Be Mailed:Combo Card Received: early MayInterview : waiver letter received :clock:Sept 15: APPROVED status online changed to "On September 15, 2015, we registered your permanent resident status and mailed you a Welcome Notice for Receipt Number MSCXXXXXXXX. Please follow the instructions in the notice." Welcome Letter received:Sept 21,2015!!!!!!

NOA1 received : 

Wth?

NOA1 received : 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

SoyDeEI... I think the only way you can avoid the wait related stress is by going to your fiance and spend time till all is over rolleyes.gif I am sure within a month you will get your NOA2 as approval pace is damn good now days..,mine took 18 days only. By the way.. did you get registered in the USCIS website so that you may receive updates related to your application by email and/or text?... that way, you don't need to go to the website ... Good Luck and stay stress free!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline

You got very, very lucky, and most people won't be. Average time between noas for December CSC filers was 44 days, and some of them still haven't been approved. Only 70% of January CSC filers have been approved. We're at 41 days and still waiting. I think one month is a very optimistic estimate.

SoyDeEI... I think the only way you can avoid the wait related stress is by going to your fiance and spend time till all is over rolleyes.gif I am sure within a month you will get your NOA2 as approval pace is damn good now days..,mine took 18 days only. By the way.. did you get registered in the USCIS website so that you may receive updates related to your application by email and/or text?... that way, you don't need to go to the website ... Good Luck and stay stress free!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

You got very, very lucky, and most people won't be. Average time between noas for December CSC filers was 44 days, and some of them still haven't been approved. Only 70% of January CSC filers have been approved. We're at 41 days and still waiting. I think one month is a very optimistic estimate.

I agree with you. We are at TSC, and average time over there is around 90 days. One month is too optimistic.

Did anyone else get multiple texts from USCIS last night?

Last one came in at 2:10 AM! I only received 1 email at 9:15 PM. I received 5 text messages!!! The first one at 9:15 PM, then from the same number at 10:23 PM. Then I got 3 more from a different USCIS number 12:41 AM, 1:45 AM and 2:10 AM. wow.gifhuh.pngwacko.png I can not get in to see what it is. Has this happen to anyone else??

Eva

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Hi I have a really stupid question: we sent our petition to Dallas lockbox and on NOA1 it says uscis office address: California service center. Does that mean it is in California?

I never got a notification or something where exactly they work on if so I always thought it's Texas :)

Timeline

You know.. I am lucky and so are other fellow filers from recent months who have been approved as early as two weeks from NOA1. when I filed, I set the clock to 5 months and I assured myself not to worry till then. if you see last year timeline, to get approved in two to three months used to sound quick for the petition. I guess I am not sure what the factors affecting the approval rate is... but stay positive and sure yours will come soon! I noticed that there is a discrepancy b/n the TSC and CSC. I hope these are aligned soon... otherwise one center should handle the whole thing to be fair.

Timeline

Hi I have a really stupid question: we sent our petition to Dallas lockbox and on NOA1 it says uscis office address: California service center. Does that mean it is in California?

I never got a notification or something where exactly they work on if so I always thought it's Texas smile.png

You didn't file to Texas Service Center... you filed your petition where all petitions are collected in Tx and are distributed to the Service Centers. Yours will be adjudicated in CSC (California Service Center) based on where you live. Just register in the USCIS website to receive an email and/or text from the service center.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.