KendrickPaula

i-601 waiver, still under AP. AFFECTED BY THE SUPER TYPHOON HAIYAN IN THE PHILIPPINES

7 posts in this topic

OUR CASe is still under A.P u.s embasssy emailed me saying that we need to file for the i-601 to reconsider the case due to extreme hardship (financial). the problem is, we were one of the unlucky people who got hit by the super typhoon yolanda or haiyan here in the philippines. we lost our house, clothes, no money i mean we dont have anything. thats why its been three months snce the last update of my case which was october 28, 2013 we dont have money to pay for the waiver fee $545. we need to save a little because we got limited money due to my fiance's mom has a lot of olbilgation back here and has lots of relative including us that needs to be resolved she is the only one who is helping us right now. any help? can they wave the waiver fee and consider our situation? and can they expedite the process because we dont have anything right now back here. any kind response would really help.

Filed cr1 via dcf nov 14, 2014

Approved application nov 26, 2014

Case number december 3, 2014

-----------------------------------had personal things to do so medical and interview was delayed after a month

Medical feb 2-3 2015

Interview- feb 12 2015 APPROVED!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

OUR CASe is still under A.P u.s embasssy emailed me saying that we need to file for the i-601 to reconsider the case due to extreme hardship (financial). the problem is, we were one of the unlucky people who got hit by the super typhoon yolanda or haiyan here in the philippines. we lost our house, clothes, no money i mean we dont have anything. thats why its been three months snce the last update of my case which was october 28, 2013 we dont have money to pay for the waiver fee $545. we need to save a little because we got limited money due to my fiance's mom has a lot of olbilgation back here and has lots of relative including us that needs to be resolved she is the only one who is helping us right now. any help? can they wave the waiver fee and consider our situation? and can they expedite the process because we dont have anything right now back here. any kind response would really help.

Expediting a I-601 for inadmissibility? I don't think you can do that. I would suggest the US citizen contact their congressman in their district for some help or contact a lawyer see what can be done.

because its a waiver you are really at the mercy of the embassy. What was the waiver for? that may have alot of bearing on how long it may take also.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

~ Moved from K-1 Process to Waivers and Administrative Processes - topic is AP and waiver filing ~

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Your petitioner did not meet the income requirements that's why your case was put in AP? Did you try submitting a joint sponsor? Is your petitioner unemployed?

Your petitioner did not meet the income requirements that's why your case was put in AP? Did you try submitting a joint sponsor? Is your petitioner unemployed?

i did. i submitted all the required documents for the joint sponsor which is my future mother in law. but then they still put me under a.p and send an email about the i601 under financial or not meeting the income requirement and that i may be a public charge. I really need some help here since we got hit by the super typhoon as well. can they consider our situation?

i did. i submitted all the required documents for the joint sponsor which is my future mother in law. but then they still put me under a.p and send an email about the i601 under financial or not meeting the income requirement and that i may be a public charge. I really need some help here since we got hit by the super typhoon as well. can they consider our situation?

Filed cr1 via dcf nov 14, 2014

Approved application nov 26, 2014

Case number december 3, 2014

-----------------------------------had personal things to do so medical and interview was delayed after a month

Medical feb 2-3 2015

Interview- feb 12 2015 APPROVED!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Why do you need the I 601?

You have a sponsor, can not the sponsor help you with fees?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Your petitioner should start looking for a second job for him to meet the poverty guidelines.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.