Browneyes86

for April and May filters

12 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Im 29 april 2013 filter and still no aproval yet,my case been transfered to CSC on 3rd december and still no news

yet.... soo sad....

who did get aproved from April and May filters?

it is really no fair waiting for 9 months for an aprovalranting33va.gifcrying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gifmad.gifranting33va.gif

Edited by Browneyes86
event.png

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Im 29 april 2013 filter and still no aproval yet,my case been transfered to CSC on 3rd december and still no news

yet.... soo sad....

it is really no fair waiting for 9 months for an aprovalranting33va.gifcrying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gifmad.gifranting33va.gif

Hi there people who applied in may just started to hear some good newssss you are almost there my pd is may172013 and still waiting as well!!!!!!!!

Edited by Ryan H

Timeline

hi guys , i just wanna let you know that I m also a 29 april 2013 filler ,, but hamdulillah i finally got my approval in 1.16. 2014 that s it Good luck brothers

Edited by Moha.Meli

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

hi all, my PD was April 8, 2013 , transferred to TSC on Nov 18, 2013. got approved on Dec 12, 2013 :) .... It arrived to NVC on Jan 8, 2014. We are waiting for my case put in the system with case number and receipt number.....

yet.... soo sad....

Hi,

I m 29 april 2013 filter and still no aproval yet,my case been transfered to Nebraska on 4rd december and still no approved

CAN someone tell me what 's going on

Timeline

Hi,

I m 29 april 2013 filter and still no aproval yet,my case been transfered to Nebraska on 4rd december and still no approved

CAN someone tell me what 's going on

same case here :(

event.png

event.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Moved from Process & Procedures to Progress Reports.

Our journey:

Spoiler

September 2007: Met online via social networking site (MySpace); began exchanging messages.
March 26, 2009: We become a couple!
September 10, 2009: Arrived for first meeting in-person!
June 17, 2010: Arrived for second in-person meeting and start of travel together to other areas of China!
June 21, 2010: Engaged!!!
September 1, 2010: Switched course from K1 to CR-1
December 8, 2010: Wedding date set; it will be on February 18, 2011!
February 9, 2011: Depart for China
February 11, 2011: Registered for marriage in Wuhan, officially married!!!
February 18, 2011: Wedding ceremony in Shiyan!!!
April 22, 2011: Mailed I-130 to Chicago
April 28, 2011: Received NOA1 via text/email, file routed to CSC (priority date April 25th)
April 29, 2011: Updated
May 3, 2011: Received NOA1 hardcopy in mail
July 26, 2011: Received NOA2 via text/email!!!
July 30, 2011: Received NOA2 hardcopy in mail
August 8, 2011: NVC received file
September 1, 2011: NVC case number assigned
September 2, 2011: AOS invoice received, OPTIN email for EP sent
September 7, 2011: Paid AOS bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 9, 2011)
September 8, 2011: OPTIN email accepted, GZO number assigned
September 10, 2011: Emailed AOS package
September 12, 2011: IV bill invoiced
September 13, 2011: Paid IV bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 14, 2011)
September 14, 2011: Emailed IV package
October 3, 2011: Emailed checklist response (checklist generated due to typo on Form DS-230)
October 6, 2011: Case complete at NVC
November 10, 2011: Interview - APPROVED!!!
December 7, 2011: POE - Sea-Tac Airport

September 17, 2013: Mailed I-751 to CSC

September 23, 2013: Received NOA1 in mail (receipt date September 19th)

October 16, 2013: Biometrics Appointment

January 28, 2014: Production of new Green Card ordered

February 3, 2014: New Green Card received; done with USCIS until fall of 2023*

December 18, 2023:  Filed I-90 to renew Green Card

December 21, 2023:  Production of new Green Card ordered - will be seeing USCIS again every 10 years for renewal

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

FEEL AS IF TSC HAS FORGOTTEN US. ..

INSULT TO THE INJURY, WE ARE MADE TO WATCH JULY PRIORITY GETTING APPROVED IN FRONT OF US JUMPING THE LINE. .....DISGUSTING IS LESS WORD TO DESCRIBE IT.

------------------------

17 APRIL 2013 : NOA1 Priority date
27 NOV: TSC; Transfered from NBC

3 Feb : NOA2 ( 296 days)

4 March: Shipped to NVC

11 March : Received at NVC

11 April: Case # assigned

18 April: paid both fees

9May: mailed AOS & IV packages

8May: DS260 completed

16May: packets scanned in NVC system

13 June: check list : missing page 7 of i864.

25 June : scan date AOS checklist

7 Aug: Case Complete...... BIG ACCOMPLISHMENT

14 Aug: interview date assigned

16 Aug: Email interview appointment received

18 Aug: Medical completed

23 Aug: biometric done,DS260 stamped, fingerprints taken.

10 Sep: interview day; interview took 511 days from I-130 NOA1

====================================================

11. 9/17/2016: I-751 packet received by CSC

12.Check Cashed : 9/21/2016

13. NOA1: 9/23/2016

14. BIOMETRICS : 10/12/2016

---------------------------

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

yet.... soo sad....

it is really no fair waiting for 9 months for an aproval ranting33va.gifcrying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gifmad.gifranting33va.gif

@kaylara has put together a nice email that can be sent out.

Below is the link

http://www.uscis.gov...service-centers

What you are telling me is that the press release that I got, as well as the supplemental letter stating my case would be processed within 60 days were all lies? This certainly constitutes a further delay in my case, if I'm expected to wait a further 5 months. 5 months is the target processing time of the USCIS for a stand-alone I130 case for a spouse. You are telling me that I'm actually expected to wait close to 15 months for you to process my case? The National Average processing time is now 8.9 months, which I am past, and the Processing date at your service center is now March 20. My priority date is March 19. I am therefore outside of normal processing times. You have had my case for 310 days. If my case needed additional processing, you have already had ample time to complete it.

Claiming that my case is under extended review because you have failed to process it in the 10 months you as an agency have had it is unconscionable. I can see in my case update that my case has not even been looked at since ____________. I will be contacting my Congressman and Senators and the Ombudsman, as well as Service Center HQ regarding this. And I will continue to escalate this matter as necessary until you process my case, as you should have done months ago.

I hope that you understand my position on this matter. This is my Husband/Wife and our future life together. You must understand that any further delays are entirely unacceptable, and I will do whatever I have to do to get you to finish processing my case. My Husband/Wife is important. Our lives are important. And I will continue to fight for that.

Sincerely,

Whateveryourname is

Case # MSCnotliketheygoinorderanyway

CC: SCOPSSCATA@dhs.gov

OLUInquiries@dhs.gov

cisombudsman@hq.dhs.gov

Maria Odom

Director USCIS: Alejandro Mayorkas

Deputy Director USCIS: Lori Scialabba

Brandi Blackburn, Assistant Center Director for NBC Division 8 in Overland Park, KS

Office of Administration-USCIS; Director: Nancy W. Guilliams

Secretary DHS: Randy Beers

Carrie Meadows: Carrie.meadows@mail.house.gov

Kathryn Rexrode: KathrynRexrode@mail.house.gov

John Manning: john.manning@mail.house.gov

pete.larkin@mail.house.gov

Bob.Goodlatte@mail.house.gov

talk2bob@mail.house.gov

Probably everyone on this list: https://docs.google....GiQXzc_QEk/edit Also your Congress people and Senators, President, Vice President, First lady,

And if you want, every single email I can pull out of the Judicial Watch FOIA press releases. Screw this bullshit. I'm so pissed for you guys I could spit nails.

=======================

------------------------

17 APRIL 2013 : NOA1 Priority date
27 NOV: TSC; Transfered from NBC

3 Feb : NOA2 ( 296 days)

4 March: Shipped to NVC

11 March : Received at NVC

11 April: Case # assigned

18 April: paid both fees

9May: mailed AOS & IV packages

8May: DS260 completed

16May: packets scanned in NVC system

13 June: check list : missing page 7 of i864.

25 June : scan date AOS checklist

7 Aug: Case Complete...... BIG ACCOMPLISHMENT

14 Aug: interview date assigned

16 Aug: Email interview appointment received

18 Aug: Medical completed

23 Aug: biometric done,DS260 stamped, fingerprints taken.

10 Sep: interview day; interview took 511 days from I-130 NOA1

====================================================

11. 9/17/2016: I-751 packet received by CSC

12.Check Cashed : 9/21/2016

13. NOA1: 9/23/2016

14. BIOMETRICS : 10/12/2016

---------------------------

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

@kaylara has put together a nice email that can be sent out.

Below is the link

http://www.uscis.gov...service-centers

What you are telling me is that the press release that I got, as well as the supplemental letter stating my case would be processed within 60 days were all lies? This certainly constitutes a further delay in my case, if I'm expected to wait a further 5 months. 5 months is the target processing time of the USCIS for a stand-alone I130 case for a spouse. You are telling me that I'm actually expected to wait close to 15 months for you to process my case? The National Average processing time is now 8.9 months, which I am past, and the Processing date at your service center is now March 20. My priority date is March 19. I am therefore outside of normal processing times. You have had my case for 310 days. If my case needed additional processing, you have already had ample time to complete it.

Claiming that my case is under extended review because you have failed to process it in the 10 months you as an agency have had it is unconscionable. I can see in my case update that my case has not even been looked at since ____________. I will be contacting my Congressman and Senators and the Ombudsman, as well as Service Center HQ regarding this. And I will continue to escalate this matter as necessary until you process my case, as you should have done months ago.

I hope that you understand my position on this matter. This is my Husband/Wife and our future life together. You must understand that any further delays are entirely unacceptable, and I will do whatever I have to do to get you to finish processing my case. My Husband/Wife is important. Our lives are important. And I will continue to fight for that.

Sincerely,

Whateveryourname is

Case # MSCnotliketheygoinorderanyway

CC: SCOPSSCATA@dhs.gov

OLUInquiries@dhs.gov

cisombudsman@hq.dhs.gov

Maria Odom

Director USCIS: Alejandro Mayorkas

Deputy Director USCIS: Lori Scialabba

Brandi Blackburn, Assistant Center Director for NBC Division 8 in Overland Park, KS

Office of Administration-USCIS; Director: Nancy W. Guilliams

Secretary DHS: Randy Beers

Carrie Meadows: Carrie.meadows@mail.house.gov

Kathryn Rexrode: KathrynRexrode@mail.house.gov

John Manning: john.manning@mail.house.gov

pete.larkin@mail.house.gov

Bob.Goodlatte@mail.house.gov

talk2bob@mail.house.gov

Probably everyone on this list: https://docs.google....GiQXzc_QEk/edit Also your Congress people and Senators, President, Vice President, First lady,

And if you want, every single email I can pull out of the Judicial Watch FOIA press releases. Screw this bullshit. I'm so pissed for you guys I could spit nails.

=======================

I would not send that letter out without editing it. "What you are telling me is that the press release that I got, as well as the supplemental letter stating my case would be processed within 60 days were all lies?" <-- take this out. Don't use the word "lies"

If I were the person reading this, I would probably send your application to the back of the line.

NOA1 received: July 30, 2013

Transferred: Jan 22, 2014 (time from NOA1 to Transfer: 5 months 3 weeks 2 days)

Touched: Jan 24, 2014 at 6:35 PM

Alien reg. # changed: Jan 27, 2014 at 10:50 PM

Filed for expedite: Feb 5, 2014

s-event.png

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

INSULT TO THE INJURY, WE ARE MADE TO WATCH JULY PRIORITY GETTING APPROVED IN FRONT OF US JUMPING THE LINE. .....DISGUSTING IS LESS WORD TO DESCRIBE IT.

I think all caps should be judiciously used.

caps=yelling :)

Nobody is jumping the line.

CIS is sending more cases to California from July.

California is simply approving cases faster.

INSULT TO THE INJURY, WE ARE MADE TO WATCH JULY PRIORITY GETTING APPROVED IN FRONT OF US JUMPING THE LINE.

"Jumping the line" suggests that they (the July PD petitioners) did it on purpose. I know it's frustrating, but they didn't sneak up to the front of the line and slide in ahead of you, like someone who drives super fast all the way to the front of the merge lane in heavy traffic and then signals to be let in at the front. Those people are jerks. This, unfortunately, is just the luck of the draw.

I think it's important that we keep our anger and frustration directed where they belong: at the people at the top of the USCIS food chain, who are shuffling paper around and manipulating timelines, seemingly having forgotten that behind each of those packages of paper is a family who wants to be together and start the next phase of their lives in the US.

Let's not turn on eachother. Even though some of us seem to have much better luck, that's all it is. The July filers getting approved are not to blame for the broken system.

Is your timeline updated?

Oath Ceremony Dec 14th, 2018 I am finally a citizen and done with USCIS for good!

IR-1/CR-1 Visa:                            

Marriage: 2013-08-05                                   I-130 Sent: 2013-10-07                                                 I-130 NOA1: 2013-10-09                               

I-130 transferred to VSC: 2014-03-12        I-130 NOA2: 2014-03-24                                              NVC Received: 2014-04-07 

Case Number and IIN: 2014-05-05             Sent ENROLL email for EP: 2014-05-06                    Gave email addresses to NVC: 2014-05-08             

DS261 submitted: 2014-05-09                    AOS invoiced and paid: 2014-05-12                           DS261 re-submitted - GRRRR! 2014-05-21               

ENROLL conf. email: 2014-06-05               Submitted AOS documents:2014-06-08                    IV fee email received: 2014-06-23 

IV fee available and paid: 2014-06-24       DS260  submitted: 2014-06-26                                   Case Complete: 2014-07-31                                       

Interview: 2014-09-19 APPROVED!!!          Visa in Hand: 2014-09-24 (Loomis depot)                POE (Pac Hwy Crossing, BC) 2014-11-08 

SSN Card arrived (approx) 2014-11-26     Green Card arrived (approx) 2014-12-17 

Removal of Conditions - I-751:

I-751 Mailed (USPS) Aug 10, 2016             NOA: August 17, 2016 (received Aug 23)                  Biometrics Letter Sent: Sept 23, 2016

Biometrics Letter Rec'd: Sept 30, 2016     Walk-In Biometrics Oct 6, 2016                                    Infopass for I-551 stamp Aug 17, 2017   

Service Request: Dec 27, 2017                   SR Response: Jan 10, 2018 (no prediction)              Senator Inquiry: Jan 5, 2018

Senator Resp: Jan 8, 2018 (60 days)         Service Request 2: Mar 8 2018                                   Senator Inquiry 2: Mar 9 2018

SR 2 Response: Mar 12 (security checks) Senator Response 2: Mar 13, 2018                            Approval (via phone!): Mar 14, 2018

New Green Card Arrived: Mar 22, 2018

Naturalization - N-400: 

Submitted N-400 Online: Feb 4, 2018       Denied for Payment Failure: Feb 8, 2018                     Resubmitted N-400 Online Feb 8, 2018

NOA: Feb 8, 2018                                          Biometrics: Feb 26, 2018                                                Interview: Nov 2,2018 (approved)

Oath: Dec 14, 2018

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.