seca1001

Approved! Here comes the questions. Please help

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

Our application was approved on Dec 5. :dance: Much earlier than we anticipated. We only waited two and half months! We hope that someone in this forum can help us with this. My fiance currently holds a B visa and would like to make a visit in the next month. We are worried that the custom official will give her a hard time as she enters the US. Keep in mind that she is still going to go back to her country after. Perhaps our worries are sprung up from countless days of waiting and anxious moments. Has anyone entered the US with a B visa while their I129F has been approved? -Thanks for your help

S :)

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
Our application was approved on Dec 5. :dance: Much earlier than we anticipated. We only waited two and half months! We hope that someone in this forum can help us with this. My fiance currently holds a B visa and would like to make a visit in the next month. We are worried that the custom official will give her a hard time as she enters the US. Keep in mind that she is still going to go back to her country after. Perhaps our worries are sprung up from countless days of waiting and anxious moments. Has anyone entered the US with a B visa while their I129F has been approved? -Thanks for your help

The usual answer is if the fiance/e can prove strong ties to the country to show they will return, they can usually get in. Hope it works out for you.

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

The usual answer is if the fiance/e can prove strong ties to the country to show they will return, they can usually get in. Hope it works out for you.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;#entry608775

04-17-2007 Married using K1 Vusa
04-27-07 Filed for AOS, EAD, AP.
06-28-07 Green card arrived in mail

April 2009 Filed for removal of conditions.
May 09 2007 Biometrics
Aug 31st Congratulations letter, no interview needed
Sept 21st 2009. New green card with conditions removed arrived.

N400 Status
07/26/10 N400 mailed via UPS. Three year rule
08/03/10. Check cashed.
08/06/10 NOA letter received, but "Request for evidence" showing on the status website.
08/08/10 NOA #2. Biometrics appointment letter. Scheduled for 08/31/10
08/09/10 Biometrics completed. Walk in.
11/01/10 Touched. Transferred to local (Tampa) office
12/06/10 Interview . Passed
01/11/11 Oath ceremony

Filed: Timeline

S,

The Customs official won't care. The Immigration official might.

A common question asked of visitors by the Immigration officers is, "What is the purpose of your visit?" An answer that includes a clearly defined purpose and period of time in which to accomplish that purpose, after which one will leave, is better than an answer that is open ended.

Yodrak

Our application was approved on Dec 5. Much earlier than we anticipated. We only waited two and half months! We hope that someone in this forum can help us with this. My fiance currently holds a B visa and would like to make a visit in the next month. We are worried that the custom official will give her a hard time as she enters the US. .....

S

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congratulations from Arizona!

Rob and Melinda

I-129F

Filed New I-129F form with IMBRA June 19, 2006

NOA 1 June 26, 2006

Touched July 3, 2006

I-129F Approved by E mail August 21, 2006, Just 63 Days

NOA 2 for I-129F Received in the Mail August 26th, 2006

I-129F at NVC

Case Number assigned at NVC August 29, 2006 MNL2006XXXXXXXXX

NVC sends the I-129F to the Manila Embassy August 29th, 2006

Embassy in Manila Receives I-129F August 31st, 2006

Packet 4 Received by Melinda from Manila Embassy October 1, 2006

Interview at Us Embassy Manila, October 18, 2006

Visa Approved! Interview Completed.

Visa Delivered by DELBROS October 28th, 2006

October 30, 2006 Arrived back in LAX with Melinda, were going to Disneyland!!!

November 6th, 2006, Melinda and I are back home in Winslow Arizona loving Life!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Congrats!

Steve (WA,US) & Anne (SH,CN)

P1..............2004/10/04

P2..............2005/01/10

P3..............2005/04/07

P4..............2005/08/02

Interview.....2005/09/19

Married.......2005/10/29

Filed I-485...2005/12/17

RFE submit...2006/02/27

Interview......2006/08/31

Fingerprint....2006/09/07

wel letter......2006/09/19

I-551...........2006/10/02

Share my experiences with you, China-->U.S.

Check out my website : Click here

I am not an attorny, but someone did what you are doing or going to do.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Just wanted to say Congrats. Do us a favor. Please make timeline and link to your user id. Thanks.

Edited by MDSMIF

I think I was late filing for AOS:

07/27/07: Mailed AOS papers to Chicago mailbox.

08/02/07: AOS papers received in Chicago.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.