Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Dear All

please advise and let me know related to proof of Relationship to send to NVC

i have 300 pics i am the beneficiary

do i have to send all 300 pics to them or some pics only ???? [ please advise ]

Or

at the time of interview i can take the rest of all the pics [ please advise ]

as i always talk on skype so i have all screen shots of around 100 pages till now more is in process till the NVC PROCESS DOES NOT START

so please let me know and advise me

Dear All

please advise and let me know related to proof of Relationship to send to NVC

i have 300 pics i am the beneficiary

do i have to send all 300 pics to them or some pics only ???? [ please advise ]

Or

at the time of interview i can take the rest of all the pics [ please advise ]

as i always talk on skype so i have all screen shots of around 100 pages till now more is in process till the NVC PROCESS DOES NOT START

so please let me know and advise me

I can tell you what we did and it worked in the Philippines. We got married in Philippines, took hundreds of photos of days before, during and days after the wedding. When I submitted proof I had 8 photos printed in 6 x 9" format and included those with the application. It was all that they needed as we got scheduled for interview at embassy in Philippines. Of course I brought along our photo album I had made to the interview with my wife. It contained at least 200 photos. We had all kinds of documents and photos in a 20 pound bundle. They never asked for anything but we had it if we were asked. So just be prepared.

God Bless

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

i you want a Vice-Consul to make the time to review it, see the photos,

then it's best to include the photos

with the civil docs submission

for

the DS-260.

Having them on interview day is too late, the Vice-Consul only has about 4 minutes to make a decision on interview day, but note the casefile is inside the IV Unit about 24 days prior to the interview.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

i you want a Vice-Consul to make the time to review it, see the photos,

then it's best to include the photos

with the civil docs submission

for

the DS-260.

Having them on interview day is too late, the Vice-Consul only has about 4 minutes to make a decision on interview day, but note the casefile is inside the IV Unit about 24 days prior to the interview.

Darnell,

I dont think they have to include all 300 photos, do you?? I think that might be overkill... I would think 8-12 photos would be sufficient...

Aloha Ke Akua

Timeline

Darnell,

I dont think they have to include all 300 photos, do you?? I think that might be overkill... I would think 8-12 photos would be sufficient...

Aloha Ke Akua

Thanks to all

but i have one more question if i send 300 pics to NVC

then at the interview time do i have to another 300 pics with me

or they will have the 300 pics with them at the time of interview my all documents which i will sending to nvc

LIKE MY ORIGINAL MARRAIGE CERTIFICATE WHICH I HAVE ALREADY SUBMIITED WHILE APPLYING I -130 APPLICATION

NOW I WILL BE SENDING THE COPIES OF MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE AND ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND COPIES ALSO

DO I WILL GET BACK MY ORIGINAL BACK AT THE INTERVIEW TIME

PLEASE LET ME KNOW

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

I don`t know if there are any differences for certain countries but the NVC does request specific documents and then forward the case to a consulate. The Consulate completes the final adjudication.

The NVC won’t review or adjudicate documents concerning the bona fides of a marriage.

You really do not need 300 pictures. Pick out a selection that covers your relationship and shows you with family and friends as well as together. Make sure they are labeled with the dates and the name of the people in them.

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/EZGuideSpouse at the bottom is a list of relationship evidence you can send. Pick and choose what you have and want to send. QUALITY over quantity.

No matter what the decision at the interview you will receive your original documents back at that time. Do not send copies, send originals or certified copies (that is a copy that is made by the issuer) to the NVC plus a photocopy of each one.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

You really do not need 300 pictures. Pick out a selection that covers your relationship and shows you with family and friends as well as together. Make sure they are labeled with the dates and the name of the people in them.

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/EZGuideSpouse at the bottom is a list of relationship evidence you can send. Pick and choose what you have and want to send. QUALITY over quantity.

No matter what the decision at the interview you will receive your original documents back at that time. Do not send copies, send originals or certified copies (that is a copy that is made by the issuer) to the NVC plus a photocopy of each one.

Hello NLR. Why do you say to send originals of documents? The USCIS says:

• Submit copies unless original documents are requested. If you send an original document with your form, it will become part of the record and will not be returned to you automatically.

<p> Hello NLR. Why do you say to send originals of documents? The USCIS says:

• Submit copies unless original documents are requested. If you send an original document with your form, it will become part of the record and will not be returned to you automatically.

The NVC required originals, the USCIS requires photocopies.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

The NVC doesn't request the bonafide evidence, correct? If you send it, will they just "attach" it to your file with the data you submitted with the i-130?

Precisely. The information you sent with the I-130 may or may not make it through to the NVC. Just like anything you send with the IV package may or may not make it through to the consulate, but send it anyhow, especially for high fraud countries, and take ALL of it to the interview if you can.

Timeline

Precisely. The information you sent with the I-130 may or may not make it through to the NVC. Just like anything you send with the IV package may or may not make it through to the consulate, but send it anyhow, especially for high fraud countries, and take ALL of it to the interview if you can.

thanks. i wasn't planning on resending the bonafide evidence i sent with the i-130 however. perhaps i'll do so... but that may be a bit annoying for the CO :P

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

thanks. i wasn't planning on resending the bonafide evidence i sent with the i-130 however. perhaps i'll do so... but that may be a bit annoying for the CO tongue.png

We didn`t send any bona fide evidence to USCIS or the NVC - I will take everything with me to the interview. We are also working with a lawyer. But like I said I don`t know if people from other countries should submit bona fide evidence at USCIS and NVC stage.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.