phdnewyork

PHillpines K1 Nightmare

16 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
I think your fiancee should talk to the father of her child about it so that when you start processing your K2 case, he will not be the burden for the papers of that kid. But since they were never married, it means that the child's surname is your girl's surname so that means the father cant do anything about it.

I just wish you luck in your visa journey!

I have question because philpines is diffrent way they do things.. my brother got his approval notice.. So now this means next its sent to nvc correct. do you know how long it normally takes, Then I see where it says his wify to be needs to email or contact embassey for interview..?? does she go on line and give approval # date. after its went to nvc. or left nvc. when does she pay for visa. I saw some say she can pay now its good for year.. please show me where next step is so I can help brother,, she also has a baby does she also pay visa for him too. I need someone dealing with phillpines visa not othe rcountry so we relate.. Thanks.. I told him it should be arounf first sept, she will be here are close.. they did K1 also how does he track it when its left going to nvc to embassy and phone number he can call also she moved is there a form on here to get it changed or does she have to go th consaltes offices any help will be appreciated

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.