Niblet

Niblet just got hitched to his Pinay!!

169 posts in this topic

I have not filed for the AOS yet,,Im cash strapped,,i been buying project vehicles and tools,,AOS will get filed when it gets filed,,

the main thing is she is here with me,,why do you want a truck?

get a chevrolet,,,,dont get a dodge or Ford for crying out loud

Edited by Niblet

"Never Argue with an idiot, he will only bring you down to his level"

K1 Visa Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manila, Philippines

I-129F Sent :

I-129F NOA1 : 2013-03-20

I-129F NOA2 : 2013-07-28

Interview Date : 19 AUG 2013 cancelled due to flooding Sept 11 2013

Interview Result : Approved!

Visa Received : 18 Sept

US Entry : 26 Sept 2013

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 130 days from your NOA1 date.

Married 12-15-2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AOS- When I get the cash for it

A guy shouldnt have to go through all this hassle to bring a girl over

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Yay Niblet ! You da Man !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

I have not filed for the AOS yet,,Im cash strapped,,i been buying project vehicles and tools,,AOS will get filed when it gets filed,,

the main thing is she is here with me,,why do you want a truck?

get a chevrolet,,,,dont get a dodge or Ford for crying out loud

Maybe we need to sponsor a VJ fundraiser to get Niblet some funds to pay for AOS so his lady isn't deported. I hear the CBP checkpoints in Seattle can be BRUTAL...

really Dave??? your just clowing is all ...............aint ya?

K1 Visa Event Date

I-129F Sent :

Man those CBP checkpoints are no joking matter. Illegals swimming over from Alaska and Russia all the time...

Sir Niblet,

There will be no clowing around on this site. This is serious stuff and we should never have a laugh, he said with a grin...

I think at some point she did an oops8rh.gif and started to CYA.

I think most states are getting very watchful with handing out DL, as you know from earlier AZ makes the DL expire with the GC and/or EAD

ATTENTION ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS:

Come to Hawaii. The Hawaiian senate here is trying to pass a bill so illegal aliens can get their drivers license, no questions asked. Ain't life grand??

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Compared to AZ it would be a very long swim... if ya know what I mean ;)

Just the same... that's for sure a "Forrest Gump" graduate that wrote that bill.... and those that sponsor it. Yikes!

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Wait until Hillary takes office,,,we wont have borders then! no more k-1's!!! it'l be a free for all

Edited by Niblet

K1 Visa Event Date

I-129F Sent :

Wait until Hillary takes office,,,we wont have borders then! no more k-1's!!! it'l be a free for all

look out for that new immigration bill though. they're giving only six months for k-1s to apply for AOS or they lose the right to. I'm not sure what they expect them to do if they miss the time period, go home and start from scratch? But apparently some one's decided K-1s shouldn't be allowed to wait for ever to adjust status

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

What if your like me and run out of cash to file? Id like to see then try and deort my wife,,,1100 to file for a AOS??? pathetic,,I'm a tax paying US veteran,,it should be free

K1 Visa Event Date

I-129F Sent :

What if your like me and run out of cash to file? Id like to see then try and deort my wife,,,1100 to file for a AOS??? pathetic,,I'm a tax paying US veteran,,it should be free

Or should be a heck of a lot cheaper than it currently is. I have no idea how they would enforce a 6 month to file AOS law. I just know it was included as a change in one of the immigration reform bills. Knowing Washington, they may never get an immigration bill passed so it could be a mute point. Also no idea if it would be retroactive to all past K-1s or just new K-1s. But K-1s not filing to adjust status apparently is on someone's radar or it wouldn't be in a bill.

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Then they turn around and want to "give" citizenship to all those illegals and not seal up the border down here.... give me a break.

yes.gif

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Or should be a heck of a lot cheaper than it currently is. I have no idea how they would enforce a 6 month to file AOS law. I just know it was included as a change in one of the immigration reform bills. Knowing Washington, they may never get an immigration bill passed so it could be a mute point. Also no idea if it would be retroactive to all past K-1s or just new K-1s. But K-1s not filing to adjust status apparently is on someone's radar or it wouldn't be in a bill.

I'll tell you how they would enforce it. If you brought your fiance to the US legally and filed for AOS 6 months and 1 day later you would be denied and your spouse would be forced to leave the country. Of course all of the illegals that are already here are going to be given amnesty and just be forgiven for their illegal entry/overstay, etc...

But this is all moot because there will be no immigration reform this year, let alone in our lifetimes. Obama ain't touching that and neither are the Republicans. It's all about votes, you see no one really gives a about us people that are doing or have done this legally...

God Bless America

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.