Niblet

Niblet just got hitched to his Pinay!!

169 posts in this topic

Ahhhh but according to operator #57 that will get you identification, not a DL. And I can believe they would give identification with the I-797 but again that is not a DL. wink.png

My original email was asking about a DL, she then digressed into a permit, then a ID in the last email.

AK granted the DL with the I-797.

Edited by DavenRoxy

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

My original email was asking about a DL, she then digressed into a permit, then a ID in the last email.

AK granted the DL with the I-797.

I think at some point she did an :oops: and started to CYA.

I think most states are getting very watchful with handing out DL, as you know from earlier AZ makes the DL expire with the GC and/or EAD

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Well no one has defended me,,I have been in VJ jail 3 times now!

I'm on my last legs,,,,

Niblet,

I just got out of VJ jail after a 7 day suspension. I missed you man.

Have a great day!

Aloha Kakahiaka

Niblet,

Have a great day!

Aloha Kakahiaka

What did you do bro?? PM me if you wish

"Never Argue with an idiot, he will only bring you down to his level"

K1 Visa Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manila, Philippines

I-129F Sent :

I-129F NOA1 : 2013-03-20

I-129F NOA2 : 2013-07-28

Interview Date : 19 AUG 2013 cancelled due to flooding Sept 11 2013

Interview Result : Approved!

Visa Received : 18 Sept

US Entry : 26 Sept 2013

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 130 days from your NOA1 date.

Married 12-15-2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AOS- When I get the cash for it

A guy shouldnt have to go through all this hassle to bring a girl over

Niblet,

Have a great day!

Aloha Kakahiaka

I have been there once or twice. Certain things you don't criticize on VJ. I carved my initials in my cell.

What did you do bro?? PM me if you wish

Apparently someone, I won't mention who thought I got a little rude...perhaps a moderator.

Personally I believe the moderators are taking this way too seriously. I think most people would agree that the moderators need to calm down a bit themselves. Now I haven't mentioned anyone by name so hopefully I will not get sent back to prison for making these statements. I will try to PM you later on today.

I have to head home from work now to meet with my beautiful, 20 year old, 4'9", 96 pound Filipina wife who is cooking pinakbet, pork adobo, gluten-free brownies, , gluten free cornbread, and preparing a display of traditional fruits (round) for us to eat later. It is now 10:45 a.m. here in Hawaii so I have to go home and begin making home made gluten-free spagetti noodles. I wish you and your beautiful wife a wonderful New Years eve and of course a great new year.

I missed you man, You know I really love you like most on here. Can't we all just get along? We can agree to disagree and still be friends, right?

Hauolimakahikihou (Happy New Year)

oh yeah no sweat ,,what up with the whole gluten free thing??

K1 Visa Event Date

I-129F Sent :

oh yeah no sweat ,,what up with the whole gluten free thing??

A couple of years ago I was diagnosed with Celiac disease. No more gluten for me. Sorry I did not get back till now but I was really busy with the spousal unit. My Filipina wife and I made gluten free spagetti noodles from scratch and they were delicious. I try PM you later.

Hauoli makahiki hou!

I have been there once or twice. Certain things you don't criticize on VJ. I carved my initials in my cell.

Carved your initials? hahahaha I made a hash mark for each day I was there. I think a total now of about 20 days. Over-moderation?

A couple of years ago I was diagnosed with Celiac disease. No more gluten for me. Sorry I did not get back till now but I was really busy with the spousal unit. My Filipina wife and I made gluten free spagetti noodles from scratch and they were delicious. I try PM you later.

Hauoli makahiki hou!

Carved your initials? hahahaha I made a hash mark for each day I was there. I think a total now of about 20 days. Over-moderation?

Na The mods here do a fairly good job containing a very diverse group of eccentric pontificating blow hards. They run a business here and you can't have total chaos..

They can't watch every post. usually when they take action it is become someone got their fur ruffled and reported someone.Kind of like football where the second guy to swing gets flagged,

This top forums are usually fairly well strictly moded and rightly so.

The are usually fair, except when i was put on time out then it was completely un-justified :)

Na The mods here do a fairly good job containing a very diverse group of eccentric pontificating blow hards. They run a business here and you can't have total chaos..

They can't watch every post. usually when they take action it is become someone got their fur ruffled and reported someone.Kind of like football where the second guy to swing gets flagged,

This top forums are usually fairly well strictly moded and rightly so.

The are usually fair, except when i was put on time out then it was completely un-justified smile.png

hahahahaha!! The key word here: Usually

• 5 weeks later...

howdy party people

K1 Visa Event Date

I-129F Sent :

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Long read, but I enjoyed it. Made me not think too much of my upcoming medical exam and interview.

So Niblet, you didn't file her 4th Pinay's AOS yet? I was also shocked when I decided to researched what's next after the K1 visa.

After I get approved, I want my AOS/EAD/AP filed right away & get a DL so I can start working.

We'll be getting a used truck when I get there, any suggestions? (I don't know much about trucks)

2013-12-12: I-129F Sent
2013-12-16: I-129F Received
2013-12-18: I-129F NOA1

2013-12-22: I-129F NOA1 (hard copy)
2014-01-09: I-129F NOA2
2014-01-13: I-129F NOA2 (hard copy)
2014-01-22: Got NVC Case Number (Status: At NVC)
2014-01-25: In transit to the Consular Section
2014-01-28: Consular Received (Ready)
2014-02-12: Passed Medical Exam @ SLMEC
2014-02-13: CFO done
2014-02-27: Interview APPROVED
2014-03-08: Visa Received
2014-03-13: POE Detroit

2014-04-16: Wedding Date

2014-09-26: AOS Sent
2014-10-06: NOA1 (Email/Sms)
2014-10-18: Biometrics Letter Received (10/11 Notice Date)
2014-10-28: Biometrics Appointment (Will try early walk-in)

2014-10-23: Biometrics Done

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.