Lady Petunia

Organizing photos before submission

11 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

Dear all,

Just wanna asks, guys how do you organize your photos for the filing of Your I-129f? I wanna help my fiance organize them and send it to him for filing the perition on January.

Thank you all and God bless.

what my fiance did was just put all our pictures in a ziplock and at the back of each picture, he wrote the names of the people who were in the pic with the date and place it was taken. i hope it helps.

AOS TIMELINE

07-14-14: Mailed AOS packet via USPS express mail

07-15-14: AOS packet delivered

07-17-14: Got email notification from USCIS

07-21-14: received 3 NOA1 (AOS, EAD, AP) from the mail

07-28-14: received biometrics appointment letter (schedule on 08-11)

08-11-14: biometrics done

08-19-14: status is on "Testing and Interview"

09-11-14: EAD/AP approved

09-19-14: EAD/AP combo card received

10-06-14: case status update - interview scheduled on 11-06-14

10-08-14: received interview notice in the mail

11-06-14: Interview (Approved)

11-06-14: case status update "Card/Document Production"

11-07-14: case status update "Welcome Notice was Mailed"

11-13-14: case status update "Card was mailed to Me"

11-15-14: received GC and Welcome letter

ROC TIMELINE:

09-07-16: mailed I-751 packet

09-09-16: ROC packet delivered

09-14-16: check cashed

09-16-16: NOA received

09-26-16: Biometrics appointment received

10-12-16: Biometrics done

Timeline

what my fiance did was just put all our pictures in a ziplock and at the back of each picture, he wrote the names of the people who were in the pic with the date and place it was taken. i hope it helps.

Oh ok! Thank you for the prompt reply. Yeah maybe it's better to make it simple. There's no need for me to organize then. I'll advise Dennis (my fiance) to do the same like your fiance did.

Thank you so much and God bless us all on our journey.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I sent mine in today, not sure how everyone else did it but for mine I used a lot of FB photos that I took a screen shot of. It shows my fiances name and my name as both being on there as well as the date.

Oh ok! Thank you for the prompt reply. Yeah maybe it's better to make it simple. There's no need for me to organize then. I'll advise Dennis (my fiance) to do the same like your fiance did.

Thank you so much and God bless us all on our journey.

you're welcome.. at first i wanted him to print our picture in a special paper (like 4 pictures in one page) and type in the names, date and place. but he's too lazy to do itdry.png but i don't want to argue with him so i told him to do whatever he wantssleep.png i'm glad what he did was good.gif or else....lol

AOS TIMELINE

07-14-14: Mailed AOS packet via USPS express mail

07-15-14: AOS packet delivered

07-17-14: Got email notification from USCIS

07-21-14: received 3 NOA1 (AOS, EAD, AP) from the mail

07-28-14: received biometrics appointment letter (schedule on 08-11)

08-11-14: biometrics done

08-19-14: status is on "Testing and Interview"

09-11-14: EAD/AP approved

09-19-14: EAD/AP combo card received

10-06-14: case status update - interview scheduled on 11-06-14

10-08-14: received interview notice in the mail

11-06-14: Interview (Approved)

11-06-14: case status update "Card/Document Production"

11-07-14: case status update "Welcome Notice was Mailed"

11-13-14: case status update "Card was mailed to Me"

11-15-14: received GC and Welcome letter

ROC TIMELINE:

09-07-16: mailed I-751 packet

09-09-16: ROC packet delivered

09-14-16: check cashed

09-16-16: NOA received

09-26-16: Biometrics appointment received

10-12-16: Biometrics done

Timeline

I sent mine in today, not sure how everyone else did it but for mine I used a lot of FB photos that I took a screen shot of. It shows my fiances name and my name as both being on there as well as the date.

Nice idea too. Thanks. So you are 1 or 2 months ahead of us. Hopefully we can file ours mid of January. Good luck to you then.

Timeline

you're welcome.. at first i wanted him to print our picture in a special paper (like 4 pictures in one page) and type in the names, date and place. but he's too lazy to do itdry.png but i don't want to argue with him so i told him to do whatever he wantssleep.png i'm glad what he did was good.gif or else....lol

Actually I was planning to make a small scrapbook of our pictures, you know women are :). But I am not sure if it is ok for the USCIS or maybe they prefer a simplier one. So putting in a ziplock would be more than ok I guess or some screenshots like jbarth200 did.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I am just starting the process but in my mind I think it's easier to just do it simple when sending in the I-129F form. You just have to show them that you have seen each other within the past 2 years and have an ongoing relationship (for that I took a few screen shots of Skype conversations showing over 2 hours in duration throughout the past 3 months). I think when you have the interview a scrapbook like that wouldn't be a bad idea, again I say I'm just a beginner as well. Maybe a veteran can shed more light on this.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

I did all of ours on Microsoft Powerpoint. Titled each page with the vist and date e.g G's visit to Maryland MD on February 2012, and copy pasted 3-4 pictures of us on that trip with a smal description of where and who is in each picture underneath it.

Didn't print it on photograph quality paper, just high quality on normal A4 paper.

CR1 Visa

USCIS
08/13/2013 -- I130 Sent
08/14/2013 -- I130 NOA1 (email)

02/20/2014 -- I130 NOA2 (189 days - email)

NVC

02-28-2014 -- NVC received
04-03-2014 -- NVC case number assigned

05-22-2014 -- Case completed!!!!!!!
05-30-2014 -- Interview scheduled for July 16th 2014 08:30am

05-31-2014 -- Interview Letter received
Embassy
06-24-2014 -- Medical

07-16-2014 -- Interview Approved!!!!!
07-21-2014 -- Visa in hand
09-24-2014 -- POE

ROC
09-09-2016 -- I-751 sent
09-17-2016 -- NOA received

10-14-2016 -- Biometric appointment

08-07-2017 -- New card ordered
08-10-2017 -- New card mailed ( still no approval letter)

Timeline

I did all of ours on Microsoft Powerpoint. Titled each page with the vist and date e.g G's visit to Maryland MD on February 2012, and copy pasted 3-4 pictures of us on that trip with a smal description of where and who is in each picture underneath it.

Didn't print it on photograph quality paper, just high quality on normal A4 paper.

That's a great idea too. Noted. Thanks for sharing.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.