Thartieanne

aaaahhhh...another mistake made and now it's my passport number in my appointment letter! :)

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Okay, I thought we are done already with so many typo error in our papers but I was wrong. Just found out now when I checked my appointment letter that my passport number is wrong. And uhhm, I'm about to have medical this Tuesday and an interview on December 6 since my baby found a slot on that date and was able to grab it. This things seems to get exciting with all the mistakes has been made! Lol. I wonder how far I can go with this and how far my convincing power will go later on. Lol. Just kidding! :) uhmm we do need I little advice with this one..:)

Though we made an open case already with regards to this matter but I guess a little advice from you guys will be a big help as well..:)

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Okay, I thought we are done already with so many typo error in our papers but I was wrong. Just found out now when I checked my appointment letter that my passport number is wrong. And uhhm, I'm about to have medical this Tuesday and an interview on December 6 since my baby found a slot on that date and was able to grab it. This things seems to get exciting with all the mistakes has been made! Lol. I wonder how far I can go with this and how far my convincing power will go later on. Lol. Just kidding! smile.png uhmm we do need I little advice with this one..smile.png

Though we made an open case already with regards to this matter but I guess a little advice from you guys will be a big help as well..smile.png

Entered the passport number wrong online when setting up your account and scheduling your interview? You already contacted USEM about this issue? Just have to be patient with them fixing it.

As for the copies for your medical at SLEC, I would suggest you mention this to the personal at SLEC that you have contacted USEM about this so they can enter the correct passport information for their records. Did you pre-register at SLEC?

oops8rh.gif happens, luckily you noticed it early.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

We already sent an email to the embassy about this and we received the reply saying they already received our open case and will get back to us after a day or two.

And yeah, I just did a pretty online schedule for medical and type my passport correctly in there. Actually, its not really a wrong passport number. It is just something like this : passport number ED90124451 instead of ED9012451.

My baby will going to contact the embassy tomorrow aside from the email of open case that we already sent.

We made a screen shot also with their reply to our query just in case st. Luke won't accept my confirmation letter with typo error of passport number.

Timeline

And oh hanks, my medical will be on Tuesday because my baby was able to re schedule my interview on December 6,2013. The original date of my interview was suppose to be on January 30 but we got lucky to find slot this coming December..

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

And oh hanks, my medical will be on Tuesday because my baby was able to re schedule my interview on December 6,2013. The original date of my interview was suppose to be on January 30 but we got lucky to find slot this coming December..

Well that is way cool!! You all got lucky and found an earlier date! :thumbs:

I wouldn't worry too much about the typo with the passport number. Even at interview time if it isn't corrected online just make mention of the typo .. I am betting the CO doesn't even blink at that.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

Thank you God! Today I received a new appointment letter with an update passport number! And the good thing is, we still have our appointment that is on December 6! God is

Really so good to us!

Everyone, please always pray to God not only when you encounter problems or you have something to ask but always and He will provide you an easy way for everything!

God bless us all in this journey..:)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.